[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She fucking did it again, i cant handle this anymore, should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461964280536.jpg (229 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1461964280536.jpg
229 KB, 500x705
She fucking did it again, i cant handle this anymore, should i just give up on her?
>>
what happended
>>
Did she do it again to your heart? Did she get lost in this game oh baby? Did you think that she was sent from above?

Well, anon, maybe she's not that innocent
>>
>>28261745
checked and kekked

originalio
>>
>>28261727
She got mad at me, blamed me for a bunch of shit and now everybody i know exexpt for family is against me and i cant do shit about it
>>
>>28261845
Who is she? Relative? Family friend? Why can't you explain your side of it?
>>
>>28262119
shes my now ex gf, i broke up with her i cant stand her anymore

she keeps throwing tantrums and blaming shit on other people, so of my friends knows other guys she has done it too
>>
>>28262219
She sounds insufferable. It's your family though. I'd get if it was hers but how did you fail to pin your family against her?
>>
>>28262403
my family is always with me and have my back but i havent told them how she was when they were not there
>>
>>28262460
Sorry I misread. Sounds like normie problems though. Anyway. Just get your 1-2 bros who know how she is to call her out on her bullshit and you should be fine. In fb wars usually the first to pull the trigger wins.

Now, out of here normie.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.