[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be myself >wake up like everyother day, brush my teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449256673019.jpg (84 KB, 580x706) Image search: [Google]
1449256673019.jpg
84 KB, 580x706
>be myself
>wake up like everyother day, brush my teeth wash my face check my phone
>2 missed calls
> text saying my friend is dead
>go on facebook i haven't used in years turns out its true. Refuse to believe and call their family. First time i Cried in years
>turns out they went about their day and passed then she died in her sleep

This happened just this morning. It still feels surreal like its just a dream
Ive been wondering aimlessly trying to understand what the situation is. Stil unable to come to terms with why i still refuse to believe it. Why it hurts so much, why I refuse to give up on it. Then i came to understand after hours of wondering . I loved her and it took her dying for me to understand.

Any of you robots lost any loved ones?
>>
>>28261643
My cat. That bastard sure did live long. 20 years.
>>
My dad died in November 2013. I miss him so much it physically hurts and I haven't enjoyed life since.
> I would give anything to just hug him again.
> crying as I type this.
>>
>>28262067
I am sorry for your loss anon i now know how it feels to lose someone you love.
>>
>>28261906
Im sorry for your cat. I hope you have fond memories
>>
>He has a friend

Get out normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28261643

My friend died a few days ago. The wake was today.

The more I think about it, the more that I realize that I just have to make myself comfortable with the empty feeling. It reminds us of our own mortality, which makes us uncomfortable, but there's also a sense of being in a dream.

I'm sorry for your loss, OP. I hope things turn out better for you, and take care of yourself.
>>
>loved ones
>she
>>
>>28262456
Yes my friend was a girl. Hence the emphasis on love ive know her for 14 is why it hit me so hard
>>
>>28261906
My cat only got to 18 years old.
Loved that 4 legged bastard.

>>28262556
>Yes my friend was a girl.
Normies get out!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28262331
Ill be your friend if you want anon
>>28262556
14 years man my grammar be the no good
>>
>>28261906
>>28262154
>>28262580
I really hope I die before my cat.
I don't think I could take it desu.
>>
>>28262802
Its crazy how you can feel for something of a completely different species . Maybe in a way they're more human than most people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.