[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's still living despite the fact their life is over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 960x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 960x675
Who's still living despite the fact their life is over? I had a good run. I'm not bitter anymore, that tends to subside with acceptance. My life is not without regret, of course. But the truth is that the world is a cruel and unforgiving place, and there's simply not much you can do about that.

Today I listened to a song and I could almost remember that feeling, you know. I couldn't feel it, of course. Just as soon as I could identify it, it was gone. It's rather indefinable, really. I think it might just be the essence of what makes life, life. Does anybody know what the fuck I'm talking about?
>>
>>28261570
You dead, bro?
>>
>>28261576
My soul ascended long ago.
>>
>>28261570
ikft
originalzdfglkbjstf
>>
I find it hilarious that the only things that makes me feel like I'm still alive are incredibly self destructive behaviors.
>>
>>28261570
Kind of op, kind of. It kinds numbs the reality of the situation, that for those few minutes you can just chill in the song, maybe remember some good times, maybe imagining life playing with this song in the background, kinda like it gives a view of an alternate reality, where you actually want to live, where you find a certain path and make something of yourself, whatever it is. It's hard explaining feels
>>
>>28261662
Because your brain is most active when you are in pain or dying. In a sense you are most alive moments before you die. Youre probably searching for that moment when you truly feel alive.
>>
>>28261668
Life is like a light illuminating a room, your experiences are what you do/have in this room, and death is the off switch. I have nothing in my room, yet the light still burns my eyes. When will it turn off?
>>
>>28261706
I'm not in pain or dying, I'm just on a path that could lead me there easily.
>>
>>28261662
I'm bipolar. Mild-to-moderately kleptomanic. I jumped onto a moving trailer (with some construction equipment on it) the other day in the middle of the city and then proceeded to jump off again whilst in motion. These are the things I do for a rush.

I also used to sell drugs, prior to the arrest. That was sketchy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.