[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an anon listens to dramatic film scores and daydreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: warhammer 40k 1.jpg (429 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
warhammer 40k 1.jpg
429 KB, 1680x1050
>it's an anon listens to dramatic film scores and daydreams that he's a hero in some fantay/sci fi who saves the day, wins the approval of his friends and tribe and gets the girl to distract him from his deep self hatred and misery with life episode

6/10 episode desu
>>
>>28261250

the emperor kills that big dude with a psychic blow. but it took all of the emperor's power.
>>
>it's an anon listens to depressing music and fantasizes about finally working up the courage to shoot himself episode
>>
ARE YOU IMPLYING MY LIFE IS SOME KIND OF ANIME
>>
>>28261299

the emperor looks like a total manlet
>>
>its an anon listens to the riders of rohan theme and wants to get on a horse and charge and die in the name of rohan and middle earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfkm5aX3YXk
>>
File: Armor of Maximilian I.jpg (304 KB, 600x958) Image search: [Google]
Armor of Maximilian I.jpg
304 KB, 600x958
>>28261250
I daydream of becoming a kind of semi-theocratic leader in a post-apoc world that reverts to Medieval technology (well, just no guns, electricity, or medicine, most other stuff would still be intact, and, as I try to exert my religious extremism upon the new world, with an army of fanatical followers who are relatively well-equipped and trained in a late-medieval fashion with armor, heavy cavalry, etc., various morally degenerate normalfag post-apoc societies and city-states try to stop my grand crusade.

Pic related is the armor I usually imagine myself in.
>>
>>28261355

Emperor is actually 10 feet tall, Horus (the dark guy) used to be one of his loyal commanders but he got converted.

the guy on the floor is the Primarch (commander) of the Blood Ravens, I think his name is Titus or something.
>>
>>28261250

Yeah I do this, what are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>28261250
pretty much my entire life
>be 4
>watch thomas the tank engine
>imagine thomas is some transforming mecha and that i have to pilot him to save the world from darth vader
>15 years later
>instead of thomas it's just a normal mecha
>instead of darth vader it's one of the people who bullied me as a kid
fucking why
>>
>>28261388
He's Sanguinius, Titus is the dude from the Space Marine vidya
>>
>>28261434

oh yeah woops, lol.
>>
I wonder how 40k will end
>>
>>28261388
The bluhd revens were invented for dawn of war fampai
>>
>>28261366
>it's an anon pretends he's riding alongside Polish Hussars in the Great European Race War of 2020 and gets to go down fighting and be immortalised as a hero in Europe for generations to come episode
>>
>>28261388

ITS FUCKING SANGUINOUS YOU PLEB
>>
File: 1402706972772.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1402706972772.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>28261250
DELETE THIS THREAD AND BE ORIGINAL LIKE MY POST
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.