[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /selfharm/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (657 KB, 1530x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657 KB, 1530x2048
Starting to do it on my legs so people don't ask questions lol
>>
I punch myself in the face when I get angry. Does that count? My jaw usually does hurt the second day. Even gave myself a blue eye couple times.
>>
>>28260935
I jab my hand with a soldering iron when I'm about to fall asleep at work.
Works way better than coffee desu.
I should probably get a less boring job.
>>
>>28260935
I don't self-harm sorry
>>
>>28260994
Lmao what's your job familia?
>>
>>28260935
Yeah but I do it by standing up and thumping the floor with my feet. I had to buy shoes to do it with so my knees stopped hurting. I'm getting better at it, I can thump the floor with my feet for 8 minutes without stopping now.

I also eat less now so I keep losing weight.

I self harm a lot.
>>
Isn't the whole point so that people ask about it and give the attention you're clearly lacking in life?
>>
>>28261104
Not at all your thinking of emo kids who listen to black veil brides
>>
>>28261058
electronics production
I'm the guy they shove to whatever boring job nobody wants to do, like replace a capacitor on 500 circuit boards before reprogramming the MCU
>>
File: faggot.jpg (347 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
347 KB, 1080x1920
Cutting is retarded but i still love it
>>
I only self harm while in a fit of rage, usually by hitting myself or biting my arms until it hurts. Keeps me from breaking shit but my arms are always bruised
>>
>>28260935
I did it for 9 years. I stopped about three years ago. Nothing gets you high like that.
Been feeling pretty numb lately.
But I pretty much convinced myself that only retarded autistic teenagers would ever want to cut themselves and I need to grow up.
It works most of the time, but I still think about it a lot.
>>
>>28260935
Used to until I no longer needed a physical token of will-affirmation to persist with my perceptions and priorities.

I still think it was a very healthy thing without which I would be a worse person. Discussions whether there was a 'better' way to achieve what I needed are pointless; I was working with the data I and the personality I had. In that context, it was optimal.

By the way: scratching is not cutting.
>>
I've done it a few times. Last time not long ago I was drunk and cut my hand very deeply, saw white crap coming out of the wound. Also jumped down the stairs once, not caring about the consequences if I failed and nearly smashed my front face to bits, left some pretty cool scars. It was a dark time in my life. Never doing that again.
>>
>>28260935
Stop being a pussy and just kill yourself. You'd be doing the world a favor, you attention whoring waste of precious oxygen.
>>
>>28261306
pretty much i feel like a retard teenager when doing it but i like it too much
>>
>>28261900
>attention whoring

Hardly ever has a popular accusation been wronger.
>>
I tried it a few times for the sake of understanding why others do it. It didn't really do anything for me and I still don't understand why people do it. Oh well.
>>
>>28263323
>Hardly ever has a popular accusation been wronger.
explain.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.