[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glancing at girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Shinji watching Rei.jpg (146 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Shinji watching Rei.jpg
146 KB, 500x375
>can't help but glance at this one girl I really like
>sometimes, she will see me doing so because she was looking in my direction when it happened or will make eye-contact as I am doing so
>pretend the blink or look away as a reflex
>she does the same
>initially hoped her looking at me might mean she likes me too
>realize that she probably just thinks I am creepy as fuck

Seriously, how the fuck do I get enough self-control to not constantly make glances over at girls I like? How the fuck to normalfags avoid it?
>>
Don't fucking stare at her.
>>
>>28260795
Don't worry OP. Nothing wrong with staring/glancing. This is what's going on with me right now

>always look at oneitis in class
>she starts to notice and looks back
>then I always made it quick glances
>sometimes I would catch her looking at me
>feelsgood.jpg
>a couple days ago by complete chance I actually got to talk to her
>was paranoid she thought I was weird for always looking at her but was actually totally into me

now we do the same stuff, always glancing at each other but I have the opportunity to start a conversation now that we've actually talked. I think it can actually go somewhere so don't worry about it. Probably doesn't mean anything bad if she's looking at you. Don't doubt yourself, maybe she does think you're cute.
>>
>tfw trained myself to completely ignore even the hottest or most attainable girls

this may have been a detrimental decision
>>
>>28260894
How do I get that kind of restraint? I actively try not to make glances at her, but that makes it worse because I can't focus on anything then, and as soon as I stop, I do it unconsciously.

And, fuck, probably other people have noticed me doing it too if she has. Do girls have some kind of sixth sense of being looked at?
>>
File: 1458054936365.png (42 KB, 304x359) Image search: [Google]
1458054936365.png
42 KB, 304x359
>"oh wow that girl was looking at me :) that makes me feel good. i'm flattered at this indirect compliment and I hope she has a good day."

>"EWWWW THAT GUY WAS LOOKING AT ME WHAT A CREEPER xDDDDDDD SCARY SCARY"
>>
Dude, it's ok to look at girls. It's part of the game. Wanna talk to her? Then look at her. When she looks at you, make eye contact for a second. Smile slowly. Once she stops looking at you, she may play with her hair or do the stupid shit women do to flirt with people they don't know. Keep staring for a while, then shift your gaze and smile confidently, maybe make eye contact with another girl to make her jealous.
Don't be ashamed of wanting what you want.
>>
>>28260998
Speaking of which, do girls get some kind of validation from this kind of thing? Like, even if they aren't interested, they feel it validates their attractiveness? Because sometimes when she catches me looking, she will get a kind of conceited (or what I assume is conceited) smile on her face.
>>
>>28261034
I really don't think I have the confidence for it. Like I said, it is an instinctual thing to look away, I do it without thinking. Plus, if she knew I liked her, and didn't return any feelings, then she and I are in a position where I would have a hard time living it down if she ever told anyone.
>>
>girl has been hinting that she's into me
>decide to make a sexual joke towards her to see if she reacts positively
>"You're funny lol"

Just kill me. Just fucking kill me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.