[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet, but if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461823321614.gif (489 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461823321614.gif
489 KB, 480x360
"I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet, but if you piss me off, you'll regret it."

What do women mean by this? And how can all of them be the nicest person I'll ever meet?
>>
>>28260670
Usually its the most retarded men saying that but anyone who says that sounds like retarded trailer trash.
>>
>>28260670
The intended message is 'I'm pleasant but not a coward'.

How it comes across is 'I make hollow, baseless threats because I'm insecure, and I feel it necessary assert myself, for no reason, in an unpleasant manner'.

Pathetic.
>>
Means they're not actually nice, but a bitter twat masquerading as a normal person.
>>
Being a woman is like being a man, except instead of this progressive winnowing-down of cringey behaviours through a lifetime of people going "bro that's gay as fuck, don't say that anymore," you have people going "whoa.. youre deep and cool!"

At age 14, you thought you were a Marxist-Leninist superhero who was going to save the rainforest and abolish organized religion or some retarded bullshit like that. Then you told an adult about it, and they went "hahaha what a fag," and you got the immediate idea that you should shut up for a while and do some more thinking about whether or not you are actually cool. This process was repeated in progressively smaller doses of reality checking, until you reached your own adult form, at which point you're pretty careful about talking like an edgy anime character.

Women never went through this process. Every single thing they ever said or did, people either accommodated them to avoid making a woman cry, or lied to them because they wanted to fuck them. This is why grown-ass adult women can say things like
>I'm very spiritual.. I believe I have a deep spiritual purpose.
>Don't fuck with me. I'm the baddest bitch you'll ever meet.
>I don't suffer fools lightly :)
and not immediately cringe themselves into oblivion, like you would if you ever said anything remotely similar. They have no filter. They were never taught that the retard impulses of their childlike ego ("I want to be a cool edgy badass >:)!!!!!!!!") are embarrassing, and that adult thought is refined thought, passed through more filters than the primitive impulse for self-aggrandizement.

Women are happy to be children as long as people are happy to continue treating them like children into their dotage.
>>
>>28260986
Just like you right, faggot?
>>
>>28260670
As if they admit to being two faced.
Or they a warning sign that they jump to conclusions to such a degree that they are clearly not worth any association with anyone.

A classic red flag that isn't restricted to any gender.
>>
>>28261374
Is that why they are entitled and ignorant? That they believe they are knowalls? That there's little self awareness or blaming themselves? Thats stupid man, I hate this planet. Does this apply to those 1990-2000's (can't spell menellial) kids as well?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.