[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw with this invention, I can get all the pussy and boipussi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>tfw with this invention, I can get all the pussy and boipussi I desire
>>
>>28259781
How are you going to get her into your room in the first place?
>>
>>28259792
lay down pictures of Chad with chocolate.
>>
>>28259792
No idea, m8y
>>
>>28259792
Jewelery.

Bitches love jewelery.
>>
>tfw bf with a bondage fetish
>bf pays for me to have a spa day and get waxed all over
>He takes me to his home after, we drink wine and watch netflix
>I arouse him as I tease his tummy while I lay with my head in his lap
>I feel the chub in his pants and start breathing heavily in lust
>He takes me to his room, and with a demonstration of power, locks me into his bedframe
>He gently facefucks me while calling me dirty names
>He takes me from behind spanking me as hard as he can
>He leaves me locked up all weekend, only coming in to feed me and fuck me
>He finally unlocks me after 3 days, he throws me a towel and says "clean yourself up and leave bitch, I gotta work tomorrow"
>I look at him with disgust and go do as he commands
>tfw next week it starts all over again
>>
>>28259792
Get her health to 1 and capture her
>>
>>28260346
How did you go to the bathroom?
>>
>>28260381
>bf puts diapers on me in between sessions so I can relieve myself
>He cleans me up because he loves me
>>
File: 1451758565515.jpg (383 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451758565515.jpg
383 KB, 1920x1080
>>28260346
>3 days
rip circulation
>>
>>28260429
that's cute af anon.
>>
>>28259781
But how would she make dinner with her hands so far apart
I would rather have a girlfriend to clean my place than to have sex no joking. I'm tires of living like a pig
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.