[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cannot get over this photo Can you imagine if a guy put his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1462069766155.jpg (189 KB, 604x806) Image search: [Google]
1462069766155.jpg
189 KB, 604x806
I cannot get over this photo

Can you imagine if a guy put his sweaty feet in a female's face because "he liked her"? He'd be called an utter retard and the premise of her getting to know him after that is laughable.

The word "autism" is so loosely thrown around to describe men that do anything remotely socially awkward on some level, but women acting like blithering retards while having no redeeming qualities and being completely uninteresting still means they have a free pass to have as much sex as they want and live on the free and easy because of it.

It is next to impossible for a woman to act so stupid and fuck up so badly that everyone around her will deny her sex. A woman could walk into a room full of men, shit on the floor, walk out and there would be 3 men willing to fuck her afterwards.

Remember this quote: "If it's important to you you'll find a way, if it isn't you'll find an excuse".
Biology and the sexual market dictates that women are inherently more valuable because of the hole between their legs and they will always be coddled for just for existing.

Don't believe the confabulated excuses about how you don't deserve a girlfriend because "you lack drive" or "you're too negative" because you're not a fun, upbeat, talented, intelligent, hardworking, attractive alpha male that's 100% selfless and constantly radiates sunshine and treats your girlfriend like a princess.

You're a great person. Human biology is just not a fair game.
>>
>>28259701
I have a foot fetish. It's ok to me
>>
Dude seriously stop trying to force this pic. It's literally not interesting
>>
>>28259701

They're most likely friends and the dude is most likely cool with it. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.
>>
>>28259787
Fuck you it's incredibly interesting.
>>
>>28259805
It's about what it represents.

Are you saying it wouldn't be like this otherwise?
>>
IM HERE WITHOUT YOU BABY
>>
>>28259701
>great person
>judged as trash by the "market"
>great anyway
good for you. but this is the only life you get and your biggest accomplishment is noticing that women aren't the same as men.
>>
>>28259701
>life is about sex

wew lad

i cant even enjoy sex if it isnt with the person i love, that makes sex for me

casual sex feels so hollow and empty

god i wish people would understand one day
>>
>>28259701
Way to overthink everything OP. This is why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
You are honestly autistic for not knowing that women can have different behavior than men.
>>
>>28259958
Just like the girl in the picture, right?

She deserves to be single because she "overthinks things"

Read the post, you dumbo.
>>
>>28259944
this board is mostly teenagers. most people do understand. also most people don't ever have casual sex either. that would be like grocery shopping blindfolded.
>>
>>28259991
I understand it, I just don't support it.

What, do you think women are automatically obligated to special treatment? That makes you sexist
>>
>>28259701
>Can you imagine if a guy put his sweaty feet in a female's face because "he liked her"? He'd be called an utter retard and the premise of her getting to know him after that is laughable.
That's because women have a naturally beautiful body whereas about 90% of all men look frumpy and physically awkward. Nobody wants frumpy feet in their face. Everyone wants beautiful bodies touching them, it doesn't matter what part it is.
>>
I'm a shit person. I could be a good person, and it wouldn't matter.

I just wish I was born a female. My life would be infinitely better. All I can do is finally kill myself, and hope the slight chance reincarnation is real lets me live my dream.
>>
>>28260033
thanks friend for hving some soul, i guess most adults i know are teenagers too then
>>
>>28260044
>an sjw is on /r9k/
nobody is asking you to support it, we're just saying you are autistic and your "point" is meaningless. take that frustration to your mom and then go for a walk outside.
>>
>>28260096
or poorfags. most adults i know 25+ are at least in long term committed relationships senpai.
>>
>>28260097
>an sjw is on /r9k/
Not what an SJW is. You've got it completely backwards actually.

>we're just saying you are autistic
Not an argument.

>your "point" is meaningless
No, you're just too dumb to understand it. Read the post.
>>
>>28260019
There's no context in the picture. The guy and the girl were probably playing around before. I could put my feet behind a girl's head IF I knew her and it would be funny.
>>
>>28259701
it's russia btw, so don't worry. the land of the stupid
>>
>>28260180
So look beyond this one photo and realize that it's true in other cases. It's extremely disproportionate.

Exhibit A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtF3I7fDfU
>>
>>28259944
its not about sex. sex just is an indicator of societys function. there are other aspects of how unfair society is but sex shows it the clearest on an objective and biological level
>>
>>28259787
I really love this image, though.
I masturbated to it every single time I saw it posted.
>>
>>28259701
I can't get over how fucking hot this picture is and how I'll never get to experience it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.