[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is PUA/RSD a service that caters to and exists solely because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: julien.jpg (94 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
julien.jpg
94 KB, 500x288
Is PUA/RSD a service that caters to and exists solely because of autists?
>>
>Is PUA/RSD a service that caters to and exists solely because of autists?
Yes. I really needed it though.
>>
<3 these clowns desu
>>
File: 1442011786839.jpg (60 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1442011786839.jpg
60 KB, 500x383
Any of these clowns offer any solid advice? Would robots reccomend any material in particular?
>>
Its a business that makes money of gullible people
>>
>>28259188
PUA is focused on da red pillz. It's more for edgelords than autists
>>
these guys are the "villains" that we as losers believe to be successful with women.

so they do their best to be those villains and make a shiny dollar doing it.

tldr - they are showmen.
>>
These PUAs are autists as well. most of what they talk about is basically life advice for stoicists and it seems as they aare genuinely interested in how human relationships work
It helped me a good deal. It also made me never want to do game/ get involved with women.
>>
Tyler's general life advice is fantastic.
>>
>>28259545
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGp25fn25Cs

Then branch out into some of his other videos that are similar with less PUA-y, more general stuff.
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (34 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
34 KB, 720x406
>>28259545
no need for that, now.
>>
File: 1458529835655.png (406 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
1458529835655.png
406 KB, 493x365
>>28259969
Thanks m8.

>>28259987
Quite a need if I'm ever gonna get out of this shithole.
>>
>>28260504
Can you tell me what you thought when you watch it?
>>
>is in his early 40s
>devotes his entire life to the pursuit of sex
>still fucked less than 30 people
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
Just look at them. They are fucking dead.
>>
>>28259650
this

PUAs prey on social outcasts who are already bitter and miserable and sell them the possibility of getting laid

when they should just be fucking fat chicks or working out
>>
File: 1443478243905.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443478243905.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>28260519
>23 minutes
gonna be a while since I watch the whole thing

>starts referencing TDKR
this guy is alright
>>
>>28260555
>less than 30

Sauce?
>>
I don't know, man. Since I read The Game by Neil Strauss my life had a huge turn. I have a friend with benefits and another chick I'm making out with that I'll try to close the deal with this week.
I researched much more than that, but that book is the cornerstone of my game. Most current PUA communities seem very cancerous, tho. They're more about attention whoring than actually teaching stuff.
>>
>>28259188
Watched a few Julien vids cause someone posted one here.

Its not too horrible, most of it down to earth and less of the usual PUA tricks but general life advice instead.

Still, if he was an ugly Pajeet manlet, his results would be a slither of those he gets right now. Girls arent receptive to positive energy and confidence if you dont look somewhat attractive.
>>
I watched The Blueprint Decoded by TylerDurden and it all kind of boiled down to no moves. Just go up and talk to girls. That's his whole thing. Just go out and approach. So if someone like me who doesn't go out and approach watches these video the only thing they'll really pick up is some insight into not acting like a needy bitch I guess. Kind of felt like I was being talked down to with all his psychobabble about how you need to be centered in yourself and pump yourself up only to walk up and say hi. One of his moves is actually to just walk up to a girl and say nothing, just smile and make fun of them with facial expressions. He says it makes her work harder to please you if you don't talk to her.

I don't know. I don't think I'd pay for it. I certainly wouldn't want to go to one of those "bootcamps" where they must hire these girls to pretend they're interested in guys who sign up? Some kind of practice dating thing.
>>
>>28260855
I downloaded this but haven't bothered reading it. Isn't it just about nightclub shit and outdated strategies like peacocking?
>>
Todd's the guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0cHvLFzB4
>>
>>28261009
Read it. It's not outdated. Just don't do the shit he does literally. Interpret it and rationalize why it works. Learning how to open a group, how to neg girls, shit like that is useful as fuck. Besides, peacocking is useful to some degree, as long as you don't look ridiculous. I started wearing shiny watches and fluor socks and it does wonders.
>>
>>28259188
I really don't understand the appeal of this lifestyle.

>current millenia
>not trying to find a wifeable chick in your early-mid 20s
>le ebin I don't want kids bro
>le ebin marriage is for suckers

What a boring and stagnant life.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.