[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a millionaire yet? Do you like being poor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1454876489372.jpg (43 KB, 459x650) Image search: [Google]
1454876489372.jpg
43 KB, 459x650
Why aren't you a millionaire yet?

Do you like being poor?
>>
Why are you posting on 4chan?

Do you like wasting time?

I am obviously projecting. I have 2 assessments due by the 23rd of May that I could have already finished if I wasn't using 4chan.
>>
>>28259062
Because I would have something to lose.
>>
If I was a millionaire, I sure as fuck wouldn't be here.

I'd be living the ultimate NEET life, without a care in the world about society.
>>
>>28259062
nigga you wish I was poor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG21b8Kx2DI
>>
>wasting so much time and effort in something that doesn't give you happiness
>>
File: laughingatyou.jpg (233 KB, 2048x1277) Image search: [Google]
laughingatyou.jpg
233 KB, 2048x1277
>>28259660
>He thinks money doesn't make people happy
>>
>>28259062
im too stupid to be a millionaire
>>
>>28259062
adele exarchopolous is superior waifu
>>
>think about how much risks you could take, how many different things in life you could just explore if only you had a decent amount of money
Man being poor sucks. Even being middle class sucks. I'm sure being in a third world really really sucks. It's surreal to think that this is our one and only life, and so many doors are closed off for this entire life simply because not born with money. Having to work just blows goats and it never feels secure.
>>
>>28259844
Yes! I love money! These hundreds of millons have fulfilled me and my existence was not a tragic or painful one beneath all the success!
>>
>>28261586
pretty fair that all the poors don't have the same opportunities as someone who was smart enough to get rich or be born rich
>>
Who said I'm not?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.