[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some jobs that aren't wagecuckery? I would say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MaleMathTeacher.jpg (133 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
MaleMathTeacher.jpg
133 KB, 630x420
What are some jobs that aren't wagecuckery?
I would say working in academics would be one since you're at least contributing something to the world.
>>
>>28258825
>academics would be one since you're at least contributing something to the world.
That's hilarious
>>
>>28258825
Nah, I'm a teacher and can assure you it's wagecuckery. Having summers off is comfy, though.
>>
>>28258825
Park ranger, walk in forest until 5pm sign out drive home
>>
>>28259030
It's true. Good teachers are very valuable.

Just because a lot of teachers are shit doesn't mean the profession is meaningless.
>>
>>28259104
>how to get raped by a bear: step 1
>>
>>28259114
If you don't want to be a wage cuck... Don't become a teacher
>>
>start business
>be successful enough that you can hire managers to work the store for you

There you go, no wagecuckery. Instead you now create the wagecucks.
>>
>>28259167

The thing about businesses is they usually fail, and unless you're born with wealthy parents, you're gonna have to take out a loan or spend years cucking for enough bucks to start out.

It's a bad idea for most robots, unless they're exceptionally good at something.

>>28258825

Teaching is absolutely wagecuckery, unless you're doing it at the college level and are tenured and doing research, and your classes amount to "fuck you read this book take this test this lecture is 5 minutes long lol back to research".
>>
>>28258825
It's all wage cuckery.
Any subservient position is leasing your time and relevant expertise.
The only escape is to be a business owner.
>>
>>28259104
always thought about this
>>28259118
don't you have equipment against animal attacks, like a rifle or something?
>>
>>28259118
>>28259735
Bears here dont even bother with people.
The only time an attack has happened was a coyote ate someone's rat dog.
So it's ez work.
>>
>>28258825
Progammer
Can be done without college degree
Chemical Engineering
One of the few degrees normies will never infest
>>
>>28259845
>sitting in a musty office with a sore back typing at a computer for 9 hours
>not wage-keking

o i am laffin
>>
>>28259114

They're socially valuable, but you're still living on slave wages for most of your career. You'll still have the bureaucracy/politics like every other profession.

The idea of a "noble profession" is a marketing scheme.
>>
>>28261244
Actually a friend of mine is a programmer.

He works from home and is normally propped up in a recliner with a laptop doing his coding. He doesn't have to go into the office much because he has a SSH connection to the on-site workplace.
>>
I'd agree people who said "business owner". Yes, it's hard to get started, but there's really no better option.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.