[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How in the fuck is this possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: y1swnhgk.jpg (9 KB, 240x177) Image search: [Google]
y1swnhgk.jpg
9 KB, 240x177
How in the fuck is this possible?
>>
>>28258544
Stick dry noodles through the hot dog pieces and then boil.
>>
>>28258544

are you THIS much of a plebeian? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AT ONCE!
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (25 KB, 546x483) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
25 KB, 546x483
cut sausage
poke holes in cut sausage
skewer many uncooked spaghettis through sausage pieces
boil until cooked
you fucking newfag
>>
>>28258544

Isn't that the stuff that spills out of the android Ash's body after they take its head off in Alien?
>>
>>28258644
the fuck are you talking about you crazy fucking mother fucking bitch ass ho eating dirty pussy sniffing nigger loving asshole cunt?
>>
>>28258544

Genetic engineering, you mix genes of a pig with genes of spaghetti and this is what you get.
>>
File: alien-ash.png (371 KB, 935x533) Image search: [Google]
alien-ash.png
371 KB, 935x533
>>28258679

This shit. This shit you absolute memer.
>>
>>28259034
they had random plasticy shit and weeks soured milk with pig guts

his gasping and miserable look in that scene is all 100% real, he claimed it was one of the most miserable moments of his life
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.