[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad do you want to suck cock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1459871978099.gif (366 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1459871978099.gif
366 KB, 800x500
How bad do you want to suck cock?
>>
I would like to meet a robot and take turns to suck our cocks
>>
>>28259313
Same, i'll be the one who starts sucking
>>
I do, desperately.

Are there subtle ways to let someone know you'd let them throat fuck you?
>>
After watching that gif, I sort of want to.

Imagine moving my mouth up and down that shaft, the head brushing on the side of my tonsils, my slobber coating his whole stick, and just as he can't take it anymore, he grabs a hold of my head and thrusts deep into my throat until he finishes pouring his hot, creamy chowder down my throat.

Yeah I definitely want to try it now.
>>
>>28258509
Started about a year or two ago. I've garnered a interest in suck cock, but only big white uncut 'girly' cocks.
I'll probably never get this dream fulfilled, but it's nice to dream.
>>
>>28259482
I was thinking about a code have sex with extrangers in general, that gets popularized by internet.

Some kind of combination of winks (left left right left for example), and if the other person winks back there you have it
>>
>>28258509

I have my reservations about having my dick sucked by a man.
Firstly, I am worried that texture of a dude's mouth is somehow markedly different from a woman's and would be distinctly "male" somehow.

Also, if he has a beard or a mustache, that would be a serious problem if it touches my skin.

I would also have to keep my eyes closed because male faces are a turn off for me, which would take away a lot of the experience of having your dick sucked.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 256x144
I do not and I am not pleased that those who want to suck cock are so eager to post about it while those who don't still ruin the board because they don't counter it and now we're all known as cocksuckers.

>guys why are normalfags so sexual all the time
>hehehe do you guys like COCKS ???

I hate all of you
>>
>>28259836
I would suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth anon
>>
File: shrug.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
Not at all tbqh
>>
How can I tell if I want to suck dick or I want someone to suck my dick? I'm kind of confused to be honest. I really can't see myself having someone suck my dick (low self esteem and all) and I really kinda want to try blowing someone at least once (anything to get laid).
>>
As a female has sucked cock.

It's not as pleasant as it seems. Your jaw will start to really hurt within the first 30 seconds or so and any after will be extremely unpleasant.

Then I might also mention your teeth can easily scrape his dick and cause him pain which will happen once your jaw starts to hurt. It's not as simple as going in and out and using your mouth as a fuckhole. It's a fuckhole with sharp teeth which can easily scrape and hurt.

It's a bit like the dentist where you need to keep your mouth open except at the dentist it can sort of close and youre fine, but if you close with a cock in your mouth there will be blood.

Also drool and chance of vomit...
>>
>>28259607
sounds autistic
>>
>>28258509
I want to suck a cock, but I want to lick a womans feet more.
>>
>>28258509
Hi Badspot
>>
File: 1441499420179.png (395 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441499420179.png
395 KB, 600x600
>>28260106
>there's a female that has had sex posting in the same thread as me
>>
File: 1455679656501.jpg (17 KB, 203x280) Image search: [Google]
1455679656501.jpg
17 KB, 203x280
>>28260106
gay bottom, who has taken dick orally and anallya couple times now, here.
you sound like a pleb. teeth shouldn't be a problem. make sure your lips are over your teeth when you take him into your mouth.
and the jaw thing doesn't become much of a problem when you get used to it. make sure you're in a comfortable position. i like having him on the bed laying on his back while i go on my knees and take his dick in my mouth.
and it's not about you. you roastie piece of shit. it's about servicing and pleasing your man.
i feel so sorry for straight men if this is the kind of shit they have to deal with.
>>
>>28260106
Seriously are you fucking bullshiting right now?
>Your jaw will start to really hurt within the first 30 seconds or so and any after will be extremely unpleasant.
I have literally had cocks rammed and forced down my throat for a half an hour with no pain. Wtf is your problem.
>Also drool and chance of vomit..
Implying that's a bad thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 575x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 575x862
>25%..?
I would suck a dildo (or my own cock if I could) but not another man's.
>>
>>28260298
Guys suck dick better than women everyone knows that
>>
>>28260298
>and it's not about you. you roastie piece of shit. it's about servicing and pleasing your man.

>Then I might also mention your teeth can easily scrape his dick and cause him pain which will happen once your jaw starts to hurt. It's not as simple as going in and out and using your mouth as a fuckhole. It's a fuckhole with sharp teeth which can easily scrape and hurt.

Have not noticed any of my concern about hurting him? Stupid gay fuckhead. Go take a cock in your ass you fag.

>>28260320
>Also drool and chance of vomit..
>Implying that's a bad thing?
yes.. it is.

You faggots are so god dam stupid
>>
>>28260468
roasties...
please fuck off to one of your containment boards
>>>/cgl/
>>>/ck/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>28260468

you need to learn your place in the world. Who cares if you fucking drool, you deal with it. If your jaw hurts you deal with it. your place is to fucking submit to your man, and please him. Too many bitches dont get that, gay bottoms get that. They know their place, you should learn yours.
>>
so fucking bad
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
>>
>>28260468
There's nothing fucking wrong with drool. Hell, it turns some men on if a woman gets sloppy with drool while blowing him.

Vomit, sure. You have more of a point there.
>>
>>28258509
I heard Vyro was pretty into dick desu
>>
I'd want to, but getting your mouth jizzed into can give you HIV, and 99% of the people who would let another dude suck their dick are gay, and gays have a lot of HIV floating around so..

It'd have to be a virgin straight/gay dude.
>>
I would like to suck a nice cock.

It looks enjoyable.
>>
>>28258509
As appealing as it seems, I feel like it's one of those things where if I actually did it, I wouldn't like it tbqh.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.