[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so your time to choose guyse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_o6apl7OSG31rw31sho1_500.jpg (16 KB, 480x389) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6apl7OSG31rw31sho1_500.jpg
16 KB, 480x389
so your time to choose guyse
>>
Red pill please. I can just buy video games and if I fix my mistakes my chances of getting a gamer gf increase.
>>
Blue pill obviously you idiot. Who says I won't make the same stupid mistakes again, and what if I fuck it up even more?
>>
File: 1461222678483.png (1 MB, 4352x6000) Image search: [Google]
1461222678483.png
1 MB, 4352x6000
>>28258382
Neither really are good
Going back and fixing your mistakes will mean you could never have learned from them and I don't play gta much.
rather have a bf instead of a gf
>>
>>28258382
Why take the blue pill? I can get two things on the blue pill through patience and money. Hell, I can get the third through patience, loads of money and trickery.
Why would you want a girlfriend? You know they're bitches and whores, why would you ever want such trash? This is what bothers me about /r9k/.

Give me the red pill. I need to get into a few fights and punch a few people.
>>
>>28258382
Fuck consoles 2bh
>>
>Potatostation
>Grand theft normie
I'll take the red pill thanks
>>
>>28258382
Red pill. I don't eeven play videogames anymore
>>
If I went back in time and fixed my mistakes I could very well be a married normalfag living in BC Canada,
How do we know GTA6 won't be a meh game like 4 was?

Red Pill all the way!
>>
>>28258382

>go back in time

Fuck you, it was bad enough living my life once, no way would I ever voluntarily do it a second time.
>>
>>28258540
I'm disapointed with my xbone. It's great for apps like netflix, youtube, twitch etc, but a lot of pc ports chug so hard. Some games run great though, like minecraft and titanfall.
>>
File: 1459747348975.gif (233 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1459747348975.gif
233 KB, 300x400
>>28258382
The red pill is always the right choice.
>>
>>28258382
Obviously red pill. If I could go back in time to fix my mistakes, then I'd have the blue pill content and much more.
>>
I guess redpill. I'll fix all those fuckups that haunt me in my bed.
All the lost opportunities
All the time wasted
All the bad ideas
I want to stop remember all of these suddenly and having the urge to jump from a bridge.
However I'll miss terribly some things from the current time.
>>
>>28258436
>>28258516
>>28258540
>>28258542
>>28258556
>>28258608
>>28258637
>>28258638

100% delusional

Think about it rationally, what would your "red pilled" nature do? Even if you were a president, you couldn't change public discourse
In the end you just want to pat yourself on the back on an Indonesian crab hunting imageboard
>>
>>28258655
>Even if you were a president, you couldn't change public discourse

What? I don't want to change the world I just want to change my life. Instead of spending all of high school fucking around on WoW I can actually do my homework, practice my saxophone, and be anything other than an asocial loner.
>>
>>28258655
As I said, I'd get into a few fights. I hate myself for being such a spineless ass licker. That's all.

>100% delusional
Comes with the package.
I'm a tulpamancer, after all.
>>
File: squat guy.png (6 KB, 416x336) Image search: [Google]
squat guy.png
6 KB, 416x336
>take the red pill
>jump back in time ten seconds and take the blue pill
>>
red pill and get super rich with the knowledge I have now.
>>
File: 1446521267744.jpg (413 KB, 1280x1183) Image search: [Google]
1446521267744.jpg
413 KB, 1280x1183
GTA has been shit since 4 and videogames isn't something I'd like to share with a girl.

If I fixed my mistakes I'd just make new ones, unless you mean the mistake of being born.
>>
>>28258822
Whats the fucking point?
You only get an extra 10 minutes
>>
Red pill easily.
What the fuck? Who wouldn't take the fucking red pill?
If anything I'd just get GTA 6 on PC.
Also, gamer girls make notoriously shit gfs.
>>
Red pill thanks
>>
File: 1462089057117.jpg (24 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
1462089057117.jpg
24 KB, 600x422
>Take red pill
>Hold onto it until I'm 80
>Keep track of the stock market for 50 years
>Swallow pill and travel back in time to 5 minutes before I took the pill
>Pick blue pill
>Spend the rest of my life playing the stock market and living a rich cozy life with my gf
>>
>>28259908
What if you had like an accident or something in the meantime and died?
>>
>>28260131
I'd just carry the pill in my wallet
As long as I don't die instantly I would have enough time to take the pill
>>
>>28258382
Red pill.

>>28258655
What?
>>
>>28259723
>If I fixed my mistakes I'd just make new ones
why does this nonchalant comment feel so fucking deep...
>>
Red pill. Why would care about gta6?
>>
>>28260166
I just thought of something. Imagine if you had a son and when he's 16 looks through your wallet looking for some money and sees you pill thinks it's drugs and in theory he could keep taking the red pill for infinity by stealing it from you all the time.
>>
I'm conflicted.

I know what I need to correct to become a dudebro normie if I go back in time, but I don't enjoy dudebro life like other normies. I feel like taking the red pill would put me in even a worse spot.

I also don't want the blue pill because it would feel weird to me bonding over vidya with a gf...though maybe that's because I'm used to playing singleplayer games and getting too immersed in the story.

I dunno man is there like a green pill or something?
>>
File: pepe(942).jpg (36 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
pepe(942).jpg
36 KB, 597x519
>>28260259
>Imagine if you had a son
Were the fuck do you think you are normie?
>>
Red pill, easy. The red pill is always the right choice.
>>
Red pill, fix mistake of ever living.
>>
>>28258655
For starters, you could buy stock in Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft etc. and enjoy being rich. Being rich is usually nice.
>>
That blue pill seems fucking horrible. Is this supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>28258382
Red pill instantly and without a doubt. How is this even a choice?
>>
Not killing myself as a child was my biggest mistake. There's no difference between the red pill and killing myself right now, so I'd pick the blue one.
>>
red ty
>>
>>28258382
really?? can you even choose between these? toss me the gamepad mang, let's get the show on the road
>>
Is this a joke? Red is something I've fantasized about for years. Blue is something I've never even thought about.
>>
>>28261596
> you could buy stock in Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft
I was not even born when Apple and Microsoft held their IPOs. I was 3 yo when Amazon had theirs. And I also live in Russia which means that I wouldn't have much money to invest even if I was adult at that point. Getting bitcoins and selling them when they were $1000 each would be a good idea, though.
>>
>>28258382
red pill
one of my mistakes was not betting 200 quid on 60-1 odds on grand national
>>
is this a joke
if you go back in time and fix all your mistakes then you can obviously fix everything so that you get a girlfriend and enough money for a ps5/gta6 in the future. This was literally made by a 12 year old wasn't it
>>
>>28258382
Well considering all of my mistakes involve girls, I'd choose the blue pill since I get a gf anyway.
>>
>implying I would fix shit
>going through puperty and school again
fuck that shit, blue pill all day erryday
>>
>>28258382
go back in time to before demon souls came out, buy on release and start making lore youtube videos, do the same with dark souls 1 on release. Become Vatti Vidya and become a youtube celebrity to a cult video game series. Survive off youtube monies and become the authority on All of the souls series.
>>
>>28258382
>red pill
>reciprocate to grill showing signs when I was 14
>if she's not a cunt live pretty well together cause my self esteem is better even if we break up so its win win
>if we break up in high school go for girls that I liked after and had some chances, one including dfc to-be Stacy

I would basically become a normie I guess. I failed only because I didn't rely on anyone and didn't try to improve enough as well. Arguably my life is kinda more comfy than it would be with women but I'm also on permanent distress because I feel like a failure. Shitty household is hard mode but it's manageable if I get a second wind.
>>
You have to 10 years old to think this is a choice.
>>
>>28258382
Blue pill. I don't know if I even made any serious mistakes or if I'm just an inherently flawed person. There was no one thing (or set of things) I did that ruined me socially other than being myself.
>>
>>28261938
No, it was not betting 200000 quid on it.
>>
>>28263340
i was planning on putting 200 on but then I ended up just staying in bed
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.