[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Good hobbies for autistic people such as ourselves >train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: burger antifa.jpg (44 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
burger antifa.jpg
44 KB, 604x604
ITT: Good hobbies for autistic people such as ourselves

>train enthusiasm
>flashlight enthusiasm
>elevator enthusiasm
>going to the gym
>model airplanes
>Civil war re-enactment
>airsoft
>>
>>28258377
>>flashlight enthusiasm

My nigga
>>
What even is it with autistic people and trains?

I knew a heavily aspie guy who was literally obsessed with them, to the point that he would blow all of his money on train rides halfway across the country. To do nothing but sit and ride the train, and then ride another one back.

He was completely insufferable, complained about his life 24/7, had terrible dress sense, and his breath smelt like shit. Plus he had this massive circle of weird friends he met through train hobby groups, who were all very similar to him and would reinforce his shitty behaviour.
>>
I like to draw maps
>>
File: woj.jpg (23 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
23 KB, 1024x1024
fleshlight enthusiasm
>>
>>28259254
Trains have a defined route they go along according to timetables. Its very predictable and thus calming
>>
>maps of famous cities
>I think I'm a general about to defend the city
>use to play it out with green army men
>then warhammer40k figures
>now play online world conquest risk for free

I guess I was destined to be a autist all my life
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.