[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you would date a single mother? Like if your personalities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16
File: single mom.jpg (128 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
128 KB, 630x840
How many of you would date a single mother? Like if your personalities fit well together, she was physically attractive, and had a good job, how many of you would just disregard her because of a kid?
>>
Good goy become a cuck
>>
if men wanted to date a single mother, they would.
>>
i would never date a single mother
>>
I am a rich fit and tall 29 year old, only <25 pussies for me
>>
>>28258047
Why not?

I am only typing this sentence so my comment is original.
>>
>>28258008
Is she a single mother because she's a stupid slut and divorced her husband or is she a single mother because her husband died aka a widow?
>>
I would. I don't agree with the idea on 4chan that you're somehow a cuckold for being with a single mother. It's literally just adoption. You're adopting a kid. It's not a big deal, step-fathers are fine. If the kid is really young, it won't even consider you a step-father but rather just his/her father.

Non-white children are a different story.
>>
Its living evidence that she lacks proper planning and is kinda selfish. Most women have this uncontrollable urge to spawn crotchfruit and dont care about being a single mother.

What they fail to realize is that single mother households are toxic for the kids; a stable mother and father 2 parent house is known to be the very best possible outcome for the kids.

Date a single mom for a while, she'll come to rely on you as a second parent to the kid, and when she's had enough of you, you'll owe her child support for someone elses kid and lose the house. Single moms are great con artists.
>>
>>28258008
if she had a good job then i'd date her

wouldn't marry her because obviously she tried that trick once. ain't getting shekels from two baby daddies

nvm i just realized this is a huge red flag. no deal.
>>
>>28258113
No warranty on the quality of the used goods
Besides, she might be a single mother not by choice but by lack thereof
>>
I would. No question.
>>
>>28258008
I'm desperate, so I would date her. However, I wouldn't have anything to do with the kid. We would never live together or get married.
>>
Well, I certainly would and, at my age, it's somewhat expected that if a woman is single, she could very well have a child from a previous relationship.

Of course, for a man like me, the point is a moot one. For all of the memetic notions that single mothers automatically lower their standards, they are still human beings. There is only so low their standards will fall.

In fact, the last woman I had been infatuated with eventually became a single mother. I remember the curious hesitancy with which she confessed that she had gotten pregnant. The reason for her concern with how I regarded her was somewhat perplexing, but I gather women are a bit more sensitive when it comes to the opinion of other people. Even if those people aren't people in the full sense of the term.

Now, the man who had gotten her pregnant lived with her for a bit. However, he eventually began to exhibit the behaviors of a stalker. He invaded her privacy, watched her every move and so on. She eventually had him evicted, and he became homeless, living in homeless shelters.

In due time, the father of her child found another significant other. Said significant other was an older man. From what I was told, he wasn't a particularly handsome one.

So, if nothing else, I learned an important lesson from this experience. I am less desirable than a homeless man who willingly and enthusiastically allows other men to fuck him.

It was a sad realization, but an important one. Know thyself and all of that. It's indispensable for all of us to understand our place in God's design, even if that place is at the very bottom.
>>
File: 1459886519464.jpg (569 KB, 1500x1502) Image search: [Google]
1459886519464.jpg
569 KB, 1500x1502
>>28258008
In my mind dating means sex... therefore playing with some bimbo's bastard-spawn for 5 minutes is probably going to be worth it
>>
>>28258008
i wouldnt date a single mother unless i was like 35. and then her kids have to fucking great.
>>
Yeah, because the simple fact that she has a kid means our personalities don't match

also every is like "cuuuuck" but everyone ive heard talk about having a good step dad says "how big it was of him to take care of me like he was my own", and stuffs, so there's that
>>
>How many of you would date a single mother?

Anyone who says yes to this is 1) a retarded cuck of the highest order or 2) too young to have single mothers approaching them yet.
>>
I don't think less of anyone who dates single mothers. Everyone gets lonely or wants someone in their life. Personally, I wouldn't date single mothers because I don't like kids.
>>
File: 578531.gif (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
578531.gif
77 KB, 600x600
>>28258724

I like the way you word yourself, it was easy to recognize your posts even before you became a tripfag. Do you read a lot?

Also, mind you, there's usually two stories to every breakup so if you only heard her version that guy was probably painted out as more useless than he might've been.
>>
>>28258428
If someone gave you the same opportunities women are given you'd hop all on that shit. Don't blame women blame society /cuck
>>
>>28258008

maybe if she had a qt loli daughter i'd make the sacrifice.
>>
It wouldn't be the first time. Nothing better than a mommy gf with a nice ass to snuggle up to
>>
Even if she would match me perfectly in all ways other than being a single mom, I wouldn't.

I'm not raising someone else's child (unless it's an orphan) and I'm definitely not going to settle for someone who got fucked by chad and now lets me be her beta provider.
>>
>>28259155
>m-muh cuck!

Maybe when you grow up, kiddo, you'll realize that single mothers aren't that bad.
>>
I'd be a horrible father,
I couldn't pay for another man's mistake like that and oh yeah her vagina would be SHOT THE FUCK OUT!
So many reasons to not do it.
>>
>>28258008
I would.
I have muh dik for older womens.
Obviously Im not gonna fall in the child payment trap, but just jump around those edges for free shit and pussay
>>
All of you saying you wouldn't must be under 25. Trust me once you get older and you're still single your standards start to plummet. Nobody is saying you have to raise the rugrat either.
>>
Only to fuck her desu
>>
>>28259289
You are literally raising another man's seed.

You are beyond cuckoldry. The most pathetic person a man could be. Kys. I mean that.
>>
>>28258574

Huh? You're not making sense.
>>
>>28259289
Of course they're not bad. They're usually just desperate for a relationship and want someone to rely on, but that's only because they realized that they've hit rock bottom.
>>
>>28259366
Nobody says you have to but, she will see to it you will. I'm 28 and I had a few chances with a single mom but, I refuse outright,
I said it when I was 15 and I say it to this day that.

There are few things out there then being lonely, Being bound to vagina vomit that isn't yours is one of them.
>>
>>28259170
>it was easy to recognize your posts even before you became a tripfag.

That was actually one of the reasons I adopted a tripcode. People were beginning to recognize my posts by the writing style, so I figured I would just cut to the chase. In addition, I've found that one is far more careful about what he writes when he signs a name to said posts, even if it's a pseudonym. It's a fantastic prophylaxis against shit-posting. People can hold you accountable for your words across threads, and I think there is some value to that.

>Also, mind you, there's usually two stories to every breakup so if you only heard her version that guy was probably painted out as more useless than he might've been.

Absolutely true. However, we evaluate all stories by virtue of their immediate significance to us. The entire incident wasn't significant for me because it was an indictment of him, but rather because it was an indictment of me. It showed me, unequivocally, that even a homeless, drug-addled homosexual is more desirable to women than I am. If nothing else, it taught me that I deserve my wizard robes. As odious as they are and as heavy as they weigh upon me, and regardless of how much I hate them, they are my birthright.

The spirits choose the shaman, the shaman never chooses the spirits. Considering the nature of those spirits, that's hardly surprising.
>>
i just wanna punch a 15 yeear old girl in the face and be her daddy
>>
File: Hanging2.jpg (20 KB, 267x327) Image search: [Google]
Hanging2.jpg
20 KB, 267x327
>>28258008
FUCK NOOOOOOO! DON"T ENCOURAGE THESE WHORES! DON'T EVEN TALK TO THEM!

LEAVE THEM BE OR SUFFER THE SEXLESS, CASHLESS, THANKLESS CONSEQUENCES!

Using them for sex is fine, but if you date one you're brain dead.

>>28258268
As if the part at the end means jack shit.
Go ahead, stick your cock in a single mother. I hope it falls off.
>>
As long as the kid isn't black, I'd be fine with it.
>>
File: 1391337305794.gif (1 MB, 339x336) Image search: [Google]
1391337305794.gif
1 MB, 339x336
>>28259366

>Be lvl35 wiz
>Get confessed to by female friend since 10 years back
>She being 43 with two kids, 19 and 25 years old
nopenopenopenopenopenope

There's usually a reason they're single, and no matter how much they may insinuate that the blame lies on their ex, in 99% of the cases both are to blame for the fuckup, not to mention that all her previous relationships have evidently gone down the drain somehow as well and being a female in the "upper ages"that usually sums up to a tidy number of dates, all with a 100% fail rate.
>>
>>28259289
I'm 35. The only women that have given me the time of day in my life are single mothers trying to latch onto my betabux. No thank you.
>>
>>28258008
Date? Not at all. Bang? Already have.
>>
>>28259531
she's only "confessing to" you because she thinks you're an easy paycheck to mooch from for her little shitty children
>>
>>28258493
If she had a good job and paid for me to be a freeloader I agree with you. Otherwise, just let them suffer and stop bailing them out. No one would ever bail you out.
Let them feel hell FOR ONCE!
>>
>>28258008
Well I'm a 27 year old neet and I'm never going to get a job now so yeah, getting a single mother wife sounds great. I can move out of moms house with her, have sex every night and you said she has a good job so I don't have to worry about money.
I can stay all day with the little guy saying videogames and eating tendies and when he goes to school I would taunt him because k get to stay home having fun
>>
no because the father of the child will always be a part of her life

also, she's single for a reason
>>
>>28259580
Sure, I would in that scenario. But, there isn't a female on the planet that thinks like that. All women care about social status, and if you're not raising hers, you're worthless shit.
>>
No I could not. I have many little brothers and sisters, and all I did when growing up with them is beat them up when they pissed me off. I have no idea how to be nice and handle kids. Women should avoid bringing me around their kids at all costs.
>>
>>28258268
Great you can be the step father while I date her, it's a win win
>>
>>28258008
I used to think I would, but changed my mind.

I can never matter to her more than the kid.
If I can't be the most important person in her life, then what's the point?
I absolutely fucking refuse to be second place.
>>
File: 1354299324605.jpg (121 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1354299324605.jpg
121 KB, 750x500
>>28259549

Yes, it was pretty obvious that she was more interested in the lifestyle I could provide rather than me. Not to mentioned I've already been cucked by her in the past a few times, chipped her some cash now and then because her deadbeat bf at the time couldn't hold a job and she couldn't cover their living costs. The kids live on their own and get by somewhat though.
>>
Only a literal retard would date a single mother.
Single mothers have literal, physical baggage, and only a fucking moron would take that risk.
>>
>>28258008
I'm a 26 years old virgin who barely interacts with women at all. Why would I want be with a woman that not only rode the cock carousel, but has a living memento from one of those cocks?

I may be a loser in the eyes of this degenerate society. But I am no cuck. Good day, sir/ma'am.
>>
>>28259177
Nah, this is like saying if I was black I'd hop on all the race cards, race baiting, and raycis spamming white guild and use it to my advantage.
Plot twist, I am black, and I don't. Women have no excuse.
And yes, I know this was a joke post.
>>
>>28259725
>white guild
Kek
>>
>>28259449

You keep blowing off chances like that and you're going to die a virgin. You are not your 15 year old self, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>28259766
Not him, but I'd rather die a virgin than ever get together with a single mom.
I'd rather kill myself than raise some other guy's kids.
>>
>>28259766
Single mom detected

OG comment
>>
>>28259594
>also, she's single for a reason
Pretty much this.
Only excuse is if her husband died or something.
Chances are, if her baby daddy hated her guts enough to dump her, she's probably exceptionally shit.
>>
>>28258724
Think about it from this failed chads perspective
>tricked Intl fatherhood
>cheated on
>evicted
>homelessness
>no choice but live with turbo trash faggot
>no choice but to let him fuck me becuase any employer will see my Facebook and my ex and her friends spamming messages of me being a rapist
And you are jealous of that?
>>
>>28259620
>men have to accept women no matter what even if it means supporting someone who can't work for 18 years or even more
>women are princesses who deserve only the bes. You better man up and takecare of her 5 kids
>>
File: 1372113857908.jpg (40 KB, 1600x1021) Image search: [Google]
1372113857908.jpg
40 KB, 1600x1021
>>28259814

Not that guy, but I think often many here forget how nice and drama free a solitary life can be. Peeling off the fact that they're subhuman garbage in terms of desirability, what's left might very well be the best life of them all.
>>
Like the great genius of our time Mr. Daniel Tosh said, "There's no such thing as a casual relationship with a single mother."
>>
>>28259504
>Absolutely true. However, we evaluate all stories by virtue of their immediate significance to us. The entire incident wasn't significant for me because it was an indictment of him, but rather because it was an indictment of me. It showed me, unequivocally, that even a homeless, drug-addled homosexual is more desirable to women than I am. If nothing else, it taught me that I deserve my wizard robes. As odious as they are and as heavy as they weigh upon me, and regardless of how much I hate them, they are my birthright.
>The spirits choose the shaman, the shaman never chooses the spirits. Considering the nature of those spirits, that's hardly surprising.

I hear ya. I take it by now you've completely given up, or would you jump the opportunity if a female asked you out?
>>
>>28259289
>not that bad
How about I want something that is not bad but instead good for my future?
>>
>>28259814

>Think about it from this failed chads perspective

Well, I would hardly call him a "chad". The first time I met him, I had the bizarre suspicion that he had been struck in the face with a shovel at some point. Which isn't to say he wasn't more attractive than me, of course. But that doesn't make a man a chad, it merely makes him human.

>tricked Intl fatherhood
>cheated on

Not to grant too much unwarranted sympathy to to succubus but, although the pregnancy was unexpected on his part, it was unexpected on her part as well. Neither parent intended on having a child, at least at that point in their relationship.

As for the infidelity, I grant you I had only her side of the story. I'm not omniscient, and she very well may have cheated on him. However, had she some man on the side, she would likely have taken up with him when the relationship with the father dissolved. She's still single, still not dating. It's not conclusive proof of her fidelity, of course, but it's certainly suggestive.

>>28260085
>I take it by now you've completely given up, or would you jump the opportunity if a female asked you out?

I would absolutely jump at the chance. I would jump over the goddamned moon itself.

Of course, that opportunity will never manifest. Now, I realize this and accept it in the sense I have to accept reality as it is. And yet I resent it, and will always resent it. That resentment is the closest to dignity a man like me can hope for, after all, and I refuse to surrender it.
>>
Society pressures women into having those kids. The men they were with are just as accountable. Dating a single mother is being willing to help fix a mistake.
>>
>>28259766
So you are saying sine moms should only be used for sex?
>>
>>28260278
Shut up you stupid whore. Go kill yourself. Go slice your neck. Go watch your last buzzfeed video, stuff your face with some more food, then go kill yourself.
>>
>>28260359
Yes. Precisely. Our society doesn't allow women to take responsibility for their actions and it's sickening.
>>
>>28258008
I've seen too many episodes of Steve Wilkos that have the mothers lie that the guy molested their kid, to get rid of them once they're tired of them, to even consider it.
>>
>>28259289
Calling someone else kiddo makes you sound like a fucking 16 year old faggot.
>>
Yeah but i'd not want to be a part of the kid's life
>>
>>28260278
Stop talking shit. People (especially women) always keep blaming society for decisions they've made themselves. If they aren't retarded they would have had brains to make decide thing for themselves. If they are retarded, well... It would be easy to see why they're single mom's then.
>>
>>28258724
You don't need to write like a faggot just because you're old
>>
>>28258008
The very idea of being with relationship with used goods is revolting to me.

On top of it she is with spawn of another man.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>28258268
>the idea on 4chan that you're somehow a cuckold for being with a single mother

It is not just an "idea" on 4chan, it is the literal definition of cuckoldry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

>In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
As someone who grew up in a single mother household, I wouldn't touch one with a 12 foot pole.
The only people who would even consider dating a single mother are people who've never had any experience with one or self-hating retards with a savior complex.
>>
File: Sakurasknee.jpg (416 KB, 525x750) Image search: [Google]
Sakurasknee.jpg
416 KB, 525x750
>>28258008

Yeah but only if she kicked me in the balls and takes my money.

Yeah I know I'm a femdom cuck
>>
>>28259390
Other anon made perfect sense. Maybe she's a single mother because she's a shitty person and her husband or boyfriend couldn't stand being with her to the point he'd rather pay out of his ass for the next 20 years than do so.
>>
>>28260530
Nice projection.
>>28260588
Because women are a product of society? I don't understand what you think you're talking about.
>>
>>28260713
>unwittingly
>UNWITTINGLY
You know that the kid isn't yours going in. By that definition you provided it isn't cuckoldry.
>>
>>28260278
you are absolutely right tomorrow im looking for a single father to date.
Im straight but its the lesser of two evils
>>
>>28261149
Everyone is a product of society m8, blaming society for your mistakes is stupid.
>>
>>28261149
>Because women are a product of society?
drunk abusive men are a product of society too and you dont see many people giving a shit about them
>>
>>28261149
>Because women are a product of society? >Because domestic abusers are a product of society?
>Because Serial Killers are a product of society?

Sounds like someone is trying to avoid taking responsibility for their past roastie transgressions.
>>
>>28261149
Are you stupid or something? He's saying people don't take responsibility for their actions and instead blame society. If women make such a terrible decision to have a kid with someone and then get divorced or break up with the baby's daddy, they should be held accountable for their mistakes.
>>
>>28260730
>as someone who gre up with a single mother i would never step up and help someone growing up with a single mother
hypocrite
>>
>>28261365
Yea no, my mom had multiple boyfriends and I had 2 step-dads.
All of them were pieces of shit, and they used my mom the only acceptable way to use a single mom; as a hole to fuck.
Best part, one of them molested my older sister, which apparently isn't all that uncommon.
I have no sympathy, most single moms that aren't widows are just shortsighted whores who don't care about the lives of their future children, and most of the guys who would stoop low enough to date or be with a single mother are fucking garbage people.
>>
>>28258008
No way in hell
If she dumped the father then you are just a cuck who is raising another guys kid
If the father is dead then you know she will probably never get over him and you will always be second to him, which still kind of makes you a cuck, but it is slightly less pathetic
>>
>>28261365
How's he a hypocrite? You have no comprehension of what that word means.

What? Do you think HE was the one that chose to get pregnant and force his father away? Of course he did because everything is your personal fault according to r/JustWorld.
>>
>>28261365
how in the fuck is that hypocrisy?
>>
>Ugly robots (both inside and outside) thinking they are too good for single moms.

Toppest of all kek
>>
>>28261494
>"WHER DA ALL DA GUD MAN GONE!"
you're going to have to get a job whore
>>
>>28261437
>>28261441
>children grow up wron g in single parents households
>someone should fix this
>not me tho
>someone should
>but not me
fact. If we forced every beta to marry a single mom there wouldnt be any more single moms
>>
>>28261550
that bitch needs about 4 or 5 good men to get out of wellfare
>>
>>28258008
You act like her being a single mother is merely a stigma, as opposed to actually having a significant impact on the relationship. If she's got a good job AND one or more kids, she's hardly going to have any time for me. So no, I wouldn't date her.
>>
>>28261563
He doesn't WANT TO ENCOURAGE IT you stupid whore. Think for abstractly for a fucking second! If women are required to take responsibility for their actions, maybe they'll pick wise ones.

Stop saving these whores and giving them an easy way out.
>>
>>28261563
Yes, the women should fix this.
Are you stupid?
Don't fuck bad boys and idiots. My dad was just a typical Tyrone that went around fucking women like he had a deathwish. My mom was just fucking stupid enough to fall for his shit multiple times AND not use protection.
Not to mention my borderline retarded half brothers that are your typical retarded gangbanging thugs.
Fuck you faggot, stop trying to defend trash.
>>
>>28261563
he never said that someone should fix this.
even if he did, he could say "someone should fix this but i wouldn't" and that would still not be hypocrisy.
>>
>>28261563
Nearly all of them would be in sexless, unhappy marriages.

Maybe we should force single mothers to give their children up for adoption instead.
>>
>>28261648
>If women are required to take responsibility for their actions
what about the fathers tho? it takes two to tango
>>28261656
>Don't fuck bad boys and idiots
how about the bad boys and idiots man up?
>>28261669
so then he is completely happy with the current state of the world?
>>
I'm dating a single mom but her daughter is an adult, about my age, so it's not like there's a kid to interfere with the relationship for the most part.
>>
File: Her Face.jpg (31 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Her Face.jpg
31 KB, 345x337
>>28261550
>Why can't I ever get a gf?
>TFWNGF
>>
>>28261693
>Nearly all of them would be in sexless, unhappy marriages.
the kid doesnt care about their parents having sex. Even if the parents hate each other its still better than the boyfriend parade and poverty
you just want single moms to stay single so you can take advantage of her. If we pass a law making anyone who sleeps with a single mother the legal guardian of the kid then it would all get fixed, if you dont like it you can stop having sex with them
>>
>>28261749
Just lol @ you trying to compare an unattractive woman to a single mother.

Wow you're fucking dense. Hopefully you bleed out your last eggs so you can't drag any more poor souls into existence.
>>
>>28261736
>how about the bad boys and idiots man up?
Why would they when they can get all the free pussy they want?
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
>>
>>28261736
>so then he is completely happy with the current state of the world?
that doesn't matter. the point is you can be the child of a single mother and never want to date a single mother, and that would not be hypocritical at all.
>>
>>28261814
I don't have sex with them because I'm not some 30+ year old something that has to.

Fuck you and fuck single mothers. They deserve nothing but misery and I couldn't care less if their fishholes were plugged up.

Lmaooo.
>>
>>28258008
The only time this is okay is if the child's father actually died legitimately.
>>
File: 1414040264596.gif (48 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
1414040264596.gif
48 KB, 640x442
>>28258724
>It's indispensable for all of us to understand our place in God's design, even if that place is at the very bottom.
>>
>>28261846
>>28261872
>>28261873
you wouldnt be so mad if you had a girlfriend, dont blame single moms becaue anyone else would reject you
>>
>>28261842
Shut up you fucking virgin.
>>
All these retarded fucking cucks who think you fix a problem by treating the symptoms.

Yeah date single mothers, legitimise their lifestyle choice. Problem solved.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>28261989
See, that's where you're wrong because I do relatively well with women.

You just can't except the truth. But you know who can? Everyone else around you including your children. Go get a job whore. No one in this thread will reassure that there's hope. All of us know there's no hope for you and that's your fault.
>>
>>28262082
Have I struck a nerve? Hahaha. Go fuck yourself bitch. Go collect your food stamps or some shit.

There's no sympathy for you here.
>>
I'd be fine with a single mom because:

1. My dad started dating my mom when she was a single mother (her ex turned into a drug addicted shithead), and I know all this stuff about all single mother's being weak and dumb is shit, because my mom's the smartest/strongest woman I know.

2.) Mental illness runs through my family, and I don't want to pass what I have to my kids, but I still want kids. If I married a woman without kids, we'd still have to adopt. At least with a single mom I know the kids came from the woman I love, as opposed to two strangers.
>>
>>28260633
fucking kek

spoilersspoilersspoilersspoilers
>>
File: photo_02.jpg (119 KB, 1024x586) Image search: [Google]
photo_02.jpg
119 KB, 1024x586
>>28258008
No one. Because few, if any, single mothers exist like that in real life and even the ones who do would leave you for some worthless criminal.
that won't want them either
>>
>>28262091
>I do relatively well with women.
im sure you do, you have 3 terabytes of women to watch every time you get horny
>>
>>28262175
>few, if any, single mothers exist like that in real life
this is mens fault tho
>>
>>28262161
1. You're a woman pretending to be a man.

or

2.) You're a cuck.
>>
>>28262161
>and I know all this stuff about all single mother's being weak and dumb is shit, because my mom's the smartest/strongest woman I know.
Stopped reading there
>>
I go to community college and I met this qt mom and she has teenage son and a teenage daughter. I wont mind dating her but should? Do I find someone else or what?
>>
>>28262214
No, it's YOUR FAULT. Take responsibility. If the roles were reversed and men were blaming society for their mistakes women would be calling for said mens castration.

Damn I hate you stupid fucking whores.
>>
>>28262233
you are a little obese kid pretending to be an adult so its ok
>>
>>28262275

if she has a good personality and is attractive, go for it.
>>
>>28262275
If you're a loser with no other options, sure.
>>
>>28258008
Not unless it's because she's widowed.
Divorce should be mutual if there's no valid reason such as abuse or adultery. Otherwise if someone want to get a divorce then the problem is them and it should not be allowed because marriages are serious.

So if this bitch is a single mother because muh stronk no need no man independent womank then she DOESN'T NEED ANY MAN.
>>
>>28262289
>single mother needs a job
>hoopdy doopty doo we cant give her the good job because she is going to be busy with the kid
>meanwhile married men in good possittions have live in nannys/maids
>>
>>28258008
I'm not sure if I would, with all the risks and baggage involved. And this is despite the fact I've done porn.
>>
File: 1400545615181.png (47 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1400545615181.png
47 KB, 250x251
What is with /r9k/ and its obsession with single mothers? We have one of these threads every couple of days.

If you don't like single mothers, don't hangout with them. It's that simple. Why make thread after thread on here complaining about them? it's baffling.
>>
>>28262233
Useless tripfag says what?

>>28262247
I forgot-

>ree, all women are roasties!

Grow up kid, memes have their limits.
>>
>>28262275
>Do I find someone else or what?

Yeah. You sound like the type of faggot that enjoys raising another man's cum.

You probably get a rise out of knowing she's had fifty other guys in her snatch.
>>
>>28262371
No, it's more an obvious confirmation bias.
>MY mom is great, so fuck all that data that says otherwise, it's clearly wrong
And it's the worst kind of confirmation bias too.
>>
>>28262349

you the anon who lost his virginity to the alexander bitch?
>>
>>28260713
Are you actually implying that adopting a kid is cuckoldry?

>unwittingly
Can you read?
>>
>>28262389

not the same guy, but what's your deal with single moms? i'm legitimately curious why you are talking about them so much and with such effort
>>
>>28262342
>meanwhile married men in good possittions have live in nannys/maids

That's right. Should of chose them over Tyrone gigga nigga.
>>
>>28262415
Yes, I lost it to the "alexander bitch" (who I thought was actually kind of nice, but whatever).
>>
File: 1356417702923.jpg (16 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1356417702923.jpg
16 KB, 325x325
>>28262361
>Why do people discuss things I don't want them to discuss on this Mongolian imageboard with no set topic?
>>
>>28262458
so a woman shouldnt be allowed to have a good job?
>>
>>28262342
I know a woman who raised a family and makes huge 6 figures as a top dermatologist and works only like 4 days a week with 2 kids

Problem is women don't usually show this initiative and use their children as an excuse. Why give someone like that a job?
>>
>>28262455
You've obviously never been raised by one.

Worst people in the world, Anon. I'm trying to save you from making mistakes.

Thank me instead of questioning me you aspie.
>>
>>28262410
I don't see the problem with saying, "hey, I had a good experience, so I'm not going to buy into this rhetoric about every single mom being a weak-willed roastie".

At no point did I say all single mothers are amazing people who should be canonized. All I'm saying is they would have to pass the same criteria every other woman I would date has to pass, and her being a single mom wouldn't affect my decision.
>>
>>28262548

same guy you replied to. i literally was raised by a single mom. then i had a stepdad when i was older
>>
>>28258008
I might resort to dating single mothers once I'm in my 30's, but there's no fucking way I want to deal with a kid right now.
>>
>>28262625
>All I'm saying is they would have to pass the same criteria every other woman I would date has to pass, and her being a single mom wouldn't affect my decision.
Then you're an idiot, and I hope that you date a single mother that ruins you financially.
>>
>>28262727
Can you lay out your issues with single moms? I really don't get it. And no memes please, no roastie, cuck, Stacy wants beta bux bullshit, an actual response.
>>
>>28262428
If you choose to adopt a young child because he had terrible parents and they dumped him in a adoption complex if you choose to adopt him you are not a cuck because you just want to give a little boy I good life he would have never had otherwise. However if you choose to adopt a kid because you want some used up warn out pussy you ARE a cuck.
>"Honey I am comming home late today can you change Chad Jr.s diapers and put him to sleep thanks sweetheart."
>"FUCK ME CHAD FUCK ME OH YEAH BABY! MY LITTLE KEK IS AT HOME WHILE I FUCK SUPERIOR MALES I WANT YOUR BABY CHAD MY LITTLE KEK HUSBAND WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM OHHH YYEAH FUCK MMEEEEE IM CUMMMMINGGGGGG!"
>>
In the 21st century beta men have a lower value than single mothers. I routinely see them on normiebook dating or landing new boyfriends.
>>
>>28262799
They make poor decisions that manifest themselves in their lack of a stable family/man to support their children.
Often times, because of these decisions, they end up having to spend exuberant amounts of time away from their children, often dumping them on other people (who may or may not be good for their children). And worst yet, most of them don't want to place any blame on themselves, they ALWAYS blame the man, society, men in general, schools, etc., instead of taking a look in the mirror. Hell, part of the reason why I had such a shit, fucked up childhood is because of my mom letting a bunch of shitty, low-quality men into the house with her fucking 10 year old daughter and 4 year old son. And honestly, this IS a societal issue, but not in the way single mothers try to paint it. Look at the black community in America, it has an ENORMOUS amount of shitty single mothers, and they do worse than literally every other ethnic group combined because of it.
>>
File: 1416208308306.gif (2 MB, 188x264) Image search: [Google]
1416208308306.gif
2 MB, 188x264
>mfw my older brother got a roastie single mother of two pregnant
>>
File: 1363314434188.png (2 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1363314434188.png
2 KB, 416x416
>>28263140
but if he's with her now then she isn't a single mother b/c she's not single
>>
>>28263129
I actually agree with most of that, especially with it being a societal problem, but like most societal problem it's easy to look at the individual cogs and be disgusted by their actions and forget to look at the overlying structure. This isn't to say that single mothers, for example, aren't making shitty choices, they're definitely responsible for their choices, but people also need to really look at the reason that society allows so many people to fall into that pit.

I agree that a large amount, maybe a majority of single mothers fit that mold. My stance is that there is also a certain number, even if they're a minority, of them that are good people who have fallen into shitty life situations. I'm pretty good at spotting who's a toxic influence in my life and who's good for me. I'd do the same for any prospective woman I want to date, single mother or not.

The thing about letting men get too close to their kids is definitely a problem, because too often these women are desperate and will grab any guy they can, which leads to predators seeing their kids as easy targets. If the woman I was seeing let me get too close to her kids really early that'd be a huge red flag.
>>
>>28263379
>but people also need to really look at the reason that society allows so many people to fall into that pit.
Because, despite what people our age want it to be, society is not there to be your mommy and daddy replacement. You make your own decisions, saying society "allowed" people to make bad decisions is idiotic.
>My stance is that there is also a certain number, even if they're a minority, of them that are good people who have fallen into shitty life situations.
True, but aside from widows and the like, they're mainly just people who made shitty decisions. A toxic influence is likely a single mom, considering a woman who's a single mom has a high chance of having a history of making poor decisions. It may not be the only indicator of a person's toxicity, but it's a damn good one.
>because too often these women are desperate and will grab any guy they can
That's because most guys know the dangers of dating a single mom.
It's unfortunate, but it happens.
>>
>>28263926
I think we've reached the point where all we have left to argue is our world views/ ideologies, which is a useless endeavor. Either way, thanks for an interesting discussion, more than I expected from today's r9k.
>>
>>28262161
Kill yourself you weak faggot.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.