[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By the standards women aren't robots, most men here are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9
File: Misogi_Kumagawa.png (168 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Misogi_Kumagawa.png
168 KB, 300x450
By the standards women aren't robots, most men here aren't robots either.

Many of the people here are dateable. Very few people are so ugly, short, or interpersonally repulsive that nobody would date or at least have sex with them. Sure, it might be difficult over Tindr if you look mediocre, but it certainly isn't impossible in real life because you have probably seen men who are less attractive than you get girlfriends.

Most robots do not get girlfriends because they don't ask girls out. See desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24995027/. A lot of them give up off of limited experience (see http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24995027/#24996220), in part because their self esteem is low and they don't know why somebody would want to date them. Also partially because of things they read here that tell them they have to be Chad to get a girlfriend or have sex.

Are there genuinely undateable people here who have to either give up or work on themselves before they can date women? Yes, absolutely. There are a very small handful of incredibly ugly people who are almost doomed, and there is a more numerous group of people with crippling anxiety who get panic attacks so easily it would be very difficult and uncomfortable to talk to anybody. Exposure therapy would still be very helpful for the anxiety anons, but so would talking to a psychiatrist and getting their anxiety under control.

Altogether, though, the vast majority of people whining about being robots or virgins are young enough that it is very normal to be a virgin or passive enough that it would be strange to expect something else. I'm not blaming the male virgins here; women get away with being just as passive as the men here and can go online and pick a boyfriend out of several dozen. Men do have it harder, but, if we shift the definition from "being a virgin" to "being incapable of losing virginity", very few men here are robots.
>>
>>28257794
You're right, good point. I think what causes a lot of distress and upset for people around here is that they feel like they have a chance, but they don't know how to make it a reality.
>>
If you shift the definition to " being a virgin" then the term is just redundant
>>
>>28257910
I agree. I actually think the term should be used to refer to friendless people. In general /r9k/'s obsession with sex greatly lowers posting quality.
>>
>>28257871
Join groups that meet regularly, make friends, talk to friends of friends, find females, date
>>
>>28257794
I'm 22, 5'5, asian, deep scar on my face, tiny eyes, pimples, curly hair. I have asked girls out but was rejected outright. i have never received a hug or held hands from a female other than my family and it was more than 5 years ago. the only time i kissed a female was a strip dancer at bangkok, and she was disgusted by it. now tell me, am i a robot?
>>
>>28258546
>now tell me, am i a robot?
Have you tried getting on accutane or something to get rid of your acne? There are 5'5 men who reproduce, although it's much, much harder. I haven't seen your face so I don't know how fucked you are.

You could be a true incel, I'm not denying their existence. But most people here who think they're permavirgins are not permavirgins.
>>
Honestly though, why do you give a shit, or pretend to give a shit?
>>
File: 2longdindryhno.jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
2longdindryhno.jpg
10 KB, 201x251
I'm certain of what I am, all of you are normies
>>
>>28259163
Is there any merit to being a robot over being a normie, though. What's the point of wasting your life away in front of the screen planning how you're going to kill yourself?
>>
>>28259268
theres no point to anything. i just do this because its what i know, and sometimes its entertaining enough to distract me.
>>
>>28259268
No

kill yourself you blue pilled neurotypical faggot
>>
>>28258390
Ok. I'm doing an evening class and it's once a week which is not too frequent.. I'll probably keep doing different classes until I find one that's right for making friends
>>
>Are there genuinely undateable people here who have to either give up or work on themselves before they can date women? Yes, absolutely.

Yes, I'm one of them. I realize I'm a very small subset of society, I estimate around 10-15% of males.

I wish this board was only people of my ilk, but that's not realistic at 4chan. The few places where these strict rules are in place like Wizchan, it's a very slow community.
>>
>>28257794
Why are robots so concerned with dating?

There's more to life than relationships and sex, you pathetic apes.
>>
>>28259354
I'm autistic and have a gf though, why aren't you trying?
>>
Nope. Women have to actively reject or at least avoid betas. Robots who "could" become normies are passive.
>>
>>28258940
I do not have very good reason to care, it's just a belief I have that I thought would make an okay thread topic.

At the same time, I would prefer if people here talked about sex less and general loneliness more, because when robots only care about sex it leads to a lot of awful threads where people bitch about sluts and the 20/80 rule and other formulaic stuff that I have been tired of for years. When people post about how lonely and directionless they feel it can affect me, when people get angry about how other people are having sex it pretty much never does. Just masturbate if you want to cum.
>>
>>28259428
The normies on /r9k/ keep pestering me about it.
>>
>>28259422
>In the survey, 50% of of sexually inexperienced 18-year-olds gained some experience between the ages of 19 and 21, researchers found. That doesn't mean they necessarily lost their virginity though, Halpern explained. Of the remaining virgins, only 5% gained sexual experience between 27 and 30 combined. Approximately 3% of participants in the survey reported never having sex at all.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-people-become-adult-virgins-2014-1

3,000 participant study. You are among 3% of men, although probably less than that, because likely many 30 year old virgins could have hypothetically become sexually active but they gave up.
>>
File: 1401084528544.jpg (145 KB, 660x751) Image search: [Google]
1401084528544.jpg
145 KB, 660x751
I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die I want all these normies to die
>>
>>28259595
Don't let your memes be dreams senpai
>>
>>28257794
if you have not dated as a male then you are not dateable

why is this thread so long, op clearly has no clue
>>
>>28259672
12 year old virgins confirmed doomed
>>
>>28259672
Girls who ignore the advances of betas are totally the same thing as guys who "just haven't tried hard enough"

We are all lonely and directionless in our own way :^)
>>
>>28257794

Look OP, you're basically right.
Lot's of normies have a gf. then you look at it closely and realize they spend tons of time and money on these girls, get treated like shit, often get cucked etc.

are these norms in a better position than the robots you mentioned? absolutely not. do the robots you mentioned have any alternative, except either being a cucked norm or robot ? no.

So basically what you're saying is "you don't have to be robots- you have an alternative" but the alternative is even worse. all in all these robots are in a bad state of affairs and there isn't much they can do about it.
>>
>>28259428
>There's more to life than relationships and sex
For you. With no inherit meaning to life this depends on the person.
>>
i don't think having a gf automatically disqualifies you from being a robot.
>>
>>28259731
t. Tyrone Biggums
>>
>>28259484
>Women have to actively reject or at least avoid betas
There are certainly women who are in their twenties and haven't been asked out, often because they never really had friends.

All of those girls could easily make an online dating profile and find a beta to teach them social skills and maybe even support them financially. For men it is harder, but not all women have to reject men to stay alone later in life.

Changing the definition to, "it would be hard to get a romantic partner" is dumb, because it's hard for a lot of sexually active, fairly normal people to get girlfriends.
>>
>>28259703
you're just not trying hard enough to be attractive
>>
>>28259759
That's why we don't make this about how hard it is to get a romantic partner, being a robot is about being male and a few more slightly more debatable criteria.
>>
>>28259722
>then you look at it closely and realize they spend tons of time and money on these girls, get treated like shit, often get cucked etc.
A lot of marriages or extended relationships wind up like that, but that isn't true of all relationships. Even if you think the end goal of monogamy sucks, requited love could still be worth trying. A lot of people write love songs and make love out to be a huge part of human experience, you might as well try it out.
>>
>>28259590
It's just my thought, but I believe male virginity is significantly higher than every study shows. It's something most men lie, or at least can easily stretch the truth about for something other humans will see. There is no bigger shame than society knowing you're a virgin.
>>
>>28259791
what are the other criteria.

i would say

>sexually undesirable to most women
>no more than a handful of friends irl, social anxiety/issues
>>
>>28257794
you're wrong and an idiot

you don't need to be so far gone in terms of looks to be undateable, just being average or slightly below is enough to remove you from the gene pool today

you don't realize this because you're a fucking normie. only a true incel understands this, it's like trying to explain to a fish it can breathe outside water
>>
>>28259834
>virgin
Good luck determining whether someone is "sexually undesirable"
>>
>>28259791
>That's why we don't make this about how hard it is to get a romantic partner
A lot of people here really do.
>White men can't be robots, they can easily bang Asian girls
>Attractive guys can't be robots
These two at least get thrown around a lot.

I'm not a fan of fembot acceptance, I think when people claim to be women it really damages the quality of the thread they're posting in and, when they do it en masse, it damages the board.
>>
>>28259866
yeah but that's bs, i had sex with the one gf i've ever had and she literally left me eventually because of my "social autism" etc.

idk, i think sometimes there are flukes.

not to mention, is someone not a robot if they get a hooker
>>
>>28259703
I can't really disagree with you tbo. not really sexually attracted to ogres, who tend to be the same as normal grils on a social level anyways
>>
>>28257794
Relationshits aren't worth it in the first place. Why would you go out with modern western women as an average male?

Is it your first day in here or have you somehow missed all the threads about women being absolute trash human beings?

If I want companionship and loyalty, your average roastie doesn't have a single shred of empathy or love to give.

tl;dr: Relationshits aren't worth it, women are trash, stop trying to convince unhappy robots to become even more unhappy.
>>
>>28259857
A lot of very plain or even unattractive men get laid and have girlfriends or wives. That OKCupid statistic gets thrown around that shows most women think the majority of guys are below average, but they still date and marry a lot of those men, in part because many women are critical of their own appearance, but also because women care about how funny guys are and how much money they make. Very few men are completely barred from the gene pool on account of looks alone, and you're insane if you think average and slightly below average men are no longer reproducing.

>>28259920
Did you miss the >tfw no gf threads, or all of the people looking for fembot girlfriends here? There are some MGTOW advocates here, but you're delusional if you don't believe more than half of the people here wouldn't date a 7/10 girl if one asked them out. Sour grapes feeds a lot of the misogyny here.
>>
>>28259727
It is a base, boring desire. Find a hobby to truly find fulfillment. Be somebody others would want to date, if that's your goal.
>>
>>28257794
Dont you dare use Kumagawa for your shitty normie post REEEEEEE
>>
>>28259826
you don't get it. robots are usually average or ugly. in order for an ugly or average guy to get a girl he often has to spend a lot of time and money. most ugly normies with gfs are like that. so in the end robots have the choice between either being cucks or continuing their robot lifestyle. that's why da bots hate on chad and not some average guy who managed to get a gf.
>>
When I look around, the guys dating girls I find attractive are all better looking than me.
>>
I have aspergers and have never had a job. Women aren't interested with no money or social skills.
>>
>>28259268
i'm a kissless virgin NEET but i keep myself occupied with my hobbies and games
>>
>>28260411
And do you feel fulfilled?
>>
>Are there genuinely undateable people here who have to either give up or work on themselves before they can date women? Yes, absolutely. There are a very small handful of incredibly ugly people who are almost doomed, and there is a more numerous group of people with crippling anxiety who get panic attacks so easily it would be very difficult and uncomfortable to talk to anybody. Exposure therapy would still be very helpful for the anxiety anons, but so would talking to a psychiatrist and getting their anxiety under control.

I want to know where the fuck these people are.
>>
>>28260626
No. I've got creative hobbies (mostly piano) that i like doing, so in that way i feel fulfilled. But i want to be with a girl, if a girl only touched my arm because she wanted to i would die a thousand deaths.

Then again i don't think normies are that fulfilled either. There are many normies who would want to be able to play the piano or guitar, or have a good degree, or a better job.
>>
File: Misogi_Kumagawasmile.jpg (114 KB, 1092x910) Image search: [Google]
Misogi_Kumagawasmile.jpg
114 KB, 1092x910
>>28260200
Spending a bunch of money on a girl and offering her nothing else is a fantastic way to get cucked. There are things women want from you, and some benefit you and some don't. Women want you to have constructive, interesting hobbies like reading or playing an instrument, and you might as well attempt to do those because, even if they do not attract a woman, you will benefit. The solution is not to throw money at any women who pays attention to you, because then you'll wind up being strung along, cheated on, or paying a massive alimony.

I don't really even give a shit if robots become normalfags, I just want people who don't try to approach women to stop bitching about how they'll be alone forever because they're 5'9".

>>28260142
Kumagawa is my favorite anime character and I'm going to keep posting him.
>>
>>28259834
>no more than a handful of friends irl
Talking to four or so friends regularly should, in my opinion, make you a normalfag. A ton of people everybody here would consider normalfags are shy and think they have issues with social anxiety.
>>
If hotwheels can have sex multiple times then it's not impossible for anyone, so nobody fits into OP's definition of "robot".

If /r9k/ was truly populated only by people too shit to have friends, then without a doubt it would become the worst board. Even the shittiest people I've met have had someone to call a friend.

robot started as a term to describe the users of this board. if you come here frequently, you are a robot. this board is about original content, not just loneliness.
>>
>>28261641
>this board is about original content, not just loneliness.
To be fair /r9k/ was revived after its deletion to contain lonely feelfags more than to generate OC. Also, even if you eliminate the social reject connotations in the word "robot" people will still argue about who's a normalfag.
>>
File: 1410295838676.png (12 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1410295838676.png
12 KB, 420x420
I hate being expected to do the work because I'm a man. I hate women because they're valuable merely by existing and being alive. Men have to work for their value. Why would I want to spend my life with a group of people who offer nothing of worth but children on an overly-populated planet?
>>
>>28261641
>robot started as a term to describe the users of this board. if you come here frequently, you are a robot. this board is about original content, not just loneliness.
fuck of normie
>>
>>28261866
The world may be getting overpopulated but the people who are reproducing the most in every country are the people with the lowest IQs. This line of argument makes somewhat intelligent people abandon the gene pool while morons experience population explosion.
>>
>>28260966
>Then again i don't think normies are that fulfilled either.
This.

The normies I know just watch Netflix or movies, then go out and get drunk on weekends.

How is that really living?
>>
File: 138(1).png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
138(1).png
13 KB, 530x492
>>28261935
Then enjoy roasting in your shitskinned hell, normies.
>>
>>28261976
Same. Normalfag life sucks. NEET life sucks. All poor peoples' lives suck.
>>
>>28261976
How is hating your job and browsing 4chan for all your free time really living? People mock normalfags for having no interests here all the time, but feeling empty, boring, and devoid of any passion are also common complaints for people here. Some /r9k/ posters have genuine hobbies, but many do not.
>>
>>28257794
>Tindr

Stopped reading here because this is where you know OP is a faggot that uses Grindr
>>
>>28262036
True. It isn't, but is it maybe more valuable reading something interesting or talking with people than just getting drunk over and over?

I think normies aren't more fulfilled, just dumber and numb to the crushing abyss.
>>
File: Kumagawa.Misogi.full.1389291.jpg (135 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa.Misogi.full.1389291.jpg
135 KB, 567x800
>>28262106
>reading something interesting or talking with people than just getting drunk over and over?
Nope. Normalfags talk to the same people consistently and build stories and learn about each other and themselves. People who spend all their time on 4chan go into the same stupid bait threads over and over and talk about the same dumb, pointless shit ad nauseam, and they never meet anybody or change because people they get along with perfectly disappear when the thread 404s. Alcohol is a tool normalfags use to deal with anxiety and excuse themselves for saying personal or compromising things to each other, it isn't really something to look down upon.

>>28262053
No Grindr but I am a fag.
>>
>>28257794

Women inherently cannot be robots, because robot is an exclusively male thing.

There may be a blurry line between a robot/cyborg/normalfag like between boy and man, but women cannot be a robot no matter how lonely, autistic they are.

Chad is closer to being a robot than a virgin autistic female.
>>
>>28262396
>Women inherently cannot be robots, because robot is an exclusively male thing.
Please provide warrant.
>>
>>28262523
0. be wyman
1. go on OKCupid
2. open a profile
3. get flooded with replies
4. pick a bf
>>
>>28262729
0. be Chad
1. go on OKCupid
2. open a profile
3. send copy pasted message to ten women
4. pick gf
>>
>>28262791
>0. be Chad

I think you just proved his point?
>>
>>28262836
He said that women were inherently not robots. Chad can get a gf with near the amount of effort that a girl can get a bf.
>>
Yeah OP you're right, I'm not incapable of being a virgin, I can always rape someone but I'm too scared of the consequences
>>
>>28262791
>3. send copy pasted message to ten women
nope
more like several dozen hand type messages spevifically made for each girl,
even chad has to at the absolute minimum put in an entire full days work.
>>
>>28262791
>3. send copy pasted message to ten women
so even chad has to make an effort, while a wymyn has to make none
>>
>>28262894
>I'm too scared of the consequences
What's to lose, brother?
>>
OP, you say "being incapable of losing virginity", but forget "at what cost".

The few handsome bots who could just create a tinder account and fuck within a week? Low cost.Or extremely high cost if creating a jewbook is against their core values.

The above-average bots who couldn't get anything online? Lots and lots of IRL rejection, which is a damn high cost, possibly leading to suicide.

The average bots? A minimum of two years of strict dieting and working out, to even get to the previous level of lots of IRL rejection. Obviously higher cost.

Ugly bots have no hope at all.

So to sum it up, anyone able to lose V at a cost comparable to women is indeed a Chad. Anyone lower has to put in increasing amounts of work and face increasing amounts of rejection, and at some point it's no longer worth it. Requiring years of sculpting vs a woman saying "yes".
>>
>>28263133
This is more reasonable, but I think you're underestimating robots. A lot of them are fat or below average, but a ton of them also look decent. Chubby and below average men do get girlfriends, you don't have to be a gym rat to get laid. That said, if a robot doesn't have a friend group or social skills, it will take a lot of effort and rejection to develop them, and he will probably always be somewhat awkward next to people who have always been sociable. In my opinion, though, it would probably be worth it even if he didn't care about getting a girlfriend, because good friends make life much better in my experience.

I agree that at some point it isn't worth trying and you should give up, but most robots are nowhere near that point, and have only asked 0-2 women out.
>>
>>28257794
You're a humongous dick sucking fucking faggot OP, just sayin'.
>>
>>28262291
> Alcohol is a tool normalfags use to deal with anxiety and excuse themselves for saying personal or compromising things to each other, it isn't really something to look down upon.

It very much is. Both for its own nature and for the things you listed. Wanting an excuse to act shitty makes them shitty, deplorable people.
>>
>>28263763
no it makes them human like you.
>>
>>28263485
>and have only asked 0-2 women out.
Yep that's me, can't imagine how to overcome that hurdle though because i don't see myself as attractive/interesting/sociable or having any of the positive qualities which people find attractive, also I can't imagine women finding me attractive it's a pretty bizarre idea
>>
>>28263783
> implying

Do you think I'm a normie? I've never needed such an excuse, or felt the need to act shitty for that matter.
>>
>>28263763
People make a context (drinking) where they can be shitty to each other and shrug it off so they can get to know each other better. You could say people are flawed for needing an excuse to be honest with each other, but I would rather they do it sometimes than never.
>>
>>28263485
> if a robot doesn't have a friend group or social skills

That right there is one of the defining robot characteristics. Many people here, even if attractive, have no friends at all.

Personally, I would put the "too much rejection" limit at 5 or thereabouts. For you to be so bad five women in a row all find you disgusting, there's not much point in going on.
>>
>>28263828
People are very inaccurate at judging their own appearances, and the vast majority of people, normalfags and robots, are boring. Most people aren't that great, don't be so intimidated by them.
>>
>>28263903
> more excuses
Drinking is shitty, and people who drink are scum. No better than any other narcs.

> b-but normies can't be honest without being intoxicated
That's their problem.
>>
>>28263935
>Many people here, even if attractive, have no friends at all.
This really isn't true anymore. Now it's a pretty small minority. Not having friends right now isn't anywhere near as bad as never having friends, though; some people become friendless from unfavorable circumstances and can make more friends, others just have no idea how to talk to people. The latter are very fucked and have a hard road ahead of them if they want to be wanted.

>For you to be so bad five women in a row all find you disgusting, there's not much point in going on.
Ehh I don't quite agree. There could be a problem in your approach you can correct. If you can isolate something that makes you irredeemably repulsive to women which you cannot change then you can give up, if you just ask five random women out and none accept I think you should be investigating why that is. Obviously you're free to stop trying whenever you want, though.
>>
File: 1443728825290.jpg (154 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1443728825290.jpg
154 KB, 1001x823
>>28259595
I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live I want all these normies to live
>>
>>28263848
even if you were delt a bad hand by life
you and they have all the same human frailties and weaknesses.
>>
reminder that /r9k/ was once literally called "misogyny and feels"

fuck off
>>
>>28264960
I am not criticizing misogyny or feels, and I'm not critical of either. See http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28023386/#28025946

Although I'm pretty sure it was Misogyny and Greentext Stories
>>
Gamma-fag here. I do a lot of normie things like smoke weed and been invited to parties, if I tried hard enough I could probably be a Chad, but it's not who I am. I'm not rich and I don't really like that crowd. Their all fake friends who fight, get fucked up, hook up with whores, and blow eachother off for said whores. Chad life isn't as great as you guys think. I used to be a scrawny beta in early hs, then I started going to the gym and hit a growth spert. But it's still hard for me because of what I used to be, I'm too fucking insecure.

There's this girl I'm thinking about approaching that I see after class by herself on my way to my car. Whenever I walk by she turns her head and looks sideways. I like to think that she's looking at me in her peripheral vision, but that might just be wishful thinking. I think I'm just gonna take some klonopin and do it, I don't have much time left. I'm worried it'll seem kind of creepy because our social circles don't overlap. Can any fembots/gaybots give me advice? I'm really bad at this sorta thing.
>>
File: So Cash.jpg (36 KB, 484x502) Image search: [Google]
So Cash.jpg
36 KB, 484x502
>>28257794
Nice read OP, very insightful, 10/10 would read again
>>
I just want to get my cock sucked, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>28265668
Not if you're gay. Women are shit and they need money or attention in exchange for doing that though.
>>
>>28265719
I'll give them attention with my cock
>>
>>28265529
>Gamma-fag here
No, you're a normalfag. Why do you think you would be anything else? Because you're afraid of rejection? You don't have to be Chad to be a normalfag. You're still pursuing women, don't pretend you're special.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.