[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Chad not get depressed because he is social or because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 460x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 460x410
Does Chad not get depressed because he is social or because of endorphin release after gym?
>>
Going to the gym does little to mitigate depression.

The fuckers over at /fit/ are still pretty unhappy, even if they have at least one source of pride.
>>
>>28257753
I lift and I'm a sadboy still
>>
File: yQqdZvN.gif (2 MB, 279x369) Image search: [Google]
yQqdZvN.gif
2 MB, 279x369
>>28257753
He isn't depressed because he isn't a faggot.
>>
>>28257874
Elaborate

og
>>
File: SICK.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
SICK.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>28257753
He doesn't get depressed because his mind is healthy.
>>
>>28257914
Well chad doesn't use 4chan un-ironically.
>>
>>28257753
>bald
>chad

pick one and only one
>>
File: grid-cell-17958-1429906678-39.jpg (88 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-17958-1429906678-39.jpg
88 KB, 625x625
>>28257999
>Falling for bait this bad
>>
>>28258159
>that guy is white

literally read the image again
>>
>>28258206
Point still stands, you don't know how real relationships work because you're an autistic loner. This is not how real life is.
>>
>>28257822
This desu. /fit/ is literally /r9k/ but in shape
>>
>>28258250
I don't but I have enough evidence to support the idea that almost all women find balding repulsive in men who are not all masculinity(black men). Black men can get away with being ugly because they are expected to be low IQ and look like apes and make up for it by having big dicks and being alpha. White guys are held to completely different standards so for them balding is a complete death sentence.
>>
>>28257935
Maybe because he doesn't use anime girl avatars like a faggot
>>
>>28258332
The difference is that /fit/ is ironic, whereas /r9k/ is actual losers.
>>
>skinny manlet
>been lifting for a year
>see results
>no confidence boost whatsoever
>no rush of adrenaline or whatever the fuck people say they feel when they work out

Always hear people say working out makes them feel better, more focused etc right after doing it but I feel nothing
>>
>>28257753
When he runs out of betas to bully then he gets depressed
>>
>>28258351
>having this opinion unironically
>>
the % of chads that lift and the percentage of betas that lift is probably similar
>>
>>28257753
Chad doesn't get depressed because he has consistent approval and positivity from society. The few times anyone has been kind to me gives me days of joy, I can't imagine what it's like feeling like that regularly.
>>
>>28258363
/fit/ is not ironic in the slightest. they are ugly as fuck individuals who have failed at life completely yet think going to the gym is somehow gonna fix everything. they are even worse than /r9k/.
>>
File: giggle.gif (844 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
844 KB, 800x786
>>28258358
I'm not mentally healthy anon I know this
>>
There is something about lifting heavy weights that makes me want to beat up betas. Why isn't there a gym that offers robots in full body suites for some post workout cool down punching
>>
>>28258363
Confirmed for never having visited /fit/
>>
>>28257822
Yea, basically. My self loathing is mitigated in one respect because I'm in good shape, but overall I still hate everything else about myself and feel like shit everyday. Endorphins are a fucking meme. The "high" i get lasts probably five to ten minutes after a workout and I barely notice it.
>>
>>28258418
Join an mma gym or something. You'll have to spar with Chad sometimes but if you're any good you'll win some rounds eventually.
>>
>>28258413
All of 4chan is losers, I come here to laugh at your failures and feel better about myself.
>>
>>28258395

Why is my opinion so wrong? I genuinely want to know why. I think women are incredibly easy to brainwash so they assume different things for different races of men very quickly so they end up seeing men with different coloured skin as different humans very quickly. Keep in mind women are incredibly stupid and very easily influenced by default.
>>
>>28258465
After I go running I feel pretty good for at least 4-5 hours senpai. Cardio does much more in the endorphine department than lifting does.
I used to lift all the time and I was more depressed than ever at that point.
>>
>>28258487
I actually feel sorry for you if this is how you think normally. If you're trolling me well done you play a good part, but if not then good luck in life.
>>
>>28258474
Do you actually feed off of negative vibes? you fucking devil worshipper hisssssssssssssssss
>>
>>28258534
Stop attacking me personally and explain why what I think is wrong? Is that so much to ask for? That you explain the reason for attacking me?
>>
>>28258551
Browsing 4chan is like going to the slums of India. It makes you appreciate what you have because no matter how bad you think you have it, it's not as bad as what they have.
>>
>>28258534
Women really are pretty impressionable and stupid for the most part tho.
The only things they focus on at the core is to make themselves seem like prime breeding material. Hobbies and things they do almost always are things their bf has gotten them into.
>>
>>28258585
Okay, let me ask where you got these ideas? Was it from 4chan? Was it because you got rejected as a teenager? Do you have a mother figure in your life?
>>
>>28258524
I do cardio and soccer as well. I do notice the high lasts a little longer than when I lift, but still nothing like you described. You run super long distances like cross country or marathons or something?
>>
>>28258612
Low quality b8. Original Original
>>
>>28258622
Every woman I have ever spoken to has seemed like she was incredibly shallow and very easily brainwashed and led to believe anything anyone with any amount of power wants her to believe. That's where. Keep in mind I am not some shutin NEET I have had a job ever since I left school.
>>
>>28258746
Every woman? So like 2, one being your mum?
>>
Cause he doesn't have depression genes
>>
>>28258648
Only a few miles at a time, I physically am not fit enough to do a marathon. I run up some huge hills in a cemetary so that adds to the difficulty. I'll slow to a walk for a couple hundred feet if I feel like my legs are going to fall off but I make sure my heart is pumping hard for the duration. I'll do this for about an hour. I also go just a litttttle bit farther each day.
>>
>>28258828

Enjoy your busted knees by the time you are 40. Kek

Swimming master race here
>>
>>28258853
lol That's why I just bought a bike. It's needs a little tlc then I'm going to use that primarily and run a couple days a week.
>>
>>28257753
It's because he's retarded. All the body focused activity just reinforces he can only understand the body because his mind is shit.
>>
>>28257753

In order to become depressed you need to be conscious. Chad, and normalfags in general, are semiconscious bovines, and therfore can't be depressed. Rarely they might get hit by a really shocking event that knocks them out of their stupor and awakens them to the reality of life, but that realization doesn't last and they fall back to semiconsciousness.

>>28257822

Exercise realeases endorphins. It might not make you happy if you're really depressed, but it will ease the pain and distract your mind for a short while.

>>28258373

>Always hear people say working out makes them feel better, more focused etc right after doing it but I feel nothing

Exersice enriches your blood with oxygen and that's what causes people to feel what you described. If you don't feel it at least to a minor extent, then you most likely don't exersice enough time during each session, or/and you don't exersice hard enough during the session. Also, don't get your hopes up, the effects are slight and short lasting. Normalfags overate it just like how they overate sex. Their life is so dull and mediocore that they blow out of proportion every minor achievement they get and every experience they have.

>>28258524

This right here. Cardio is sure to make you feel better than lifting because it's more about stamina than strength. Strength exersices are more limited in time because they are more strenuous, so your blood will be enriched for less time than with stamina exersices. Stamina exersices are more continuous and less stressful, so you can exercise longer and keep a steady level of enriched blood. The reason lifting is recommended to depressed people is because it is assumed they are insecure about themselves and want to compensate with muscles. If you want the endorphin rush, than cardio is better.

>>28258853

Do you compete?

>>28258895

Any dry land exercise that requires excessive leg work will fuck your knees, comrade.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.