[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manifestos and Videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Are there any good manifestos and videos similar to Elliot Rodger or the Columbine shootings? Ones where the killer/sociopath writes or tells his thoughts on humanity and the world?
>>
there is Cho Seung Hui's autistic manifesto. not much of a read though.
>>
Can someone tell me why elliots last pages of his manifesto are blank and why his last video is cut off in the end?
-what are they hiding????
>>
Yeah read a bit of his, dude was a legit psychopath, he makes very little sense. There was another dude who lived in Los Angeles and made videos of him talking to girls and his "superior diet" and shit. I forgot who he was though, I think he still makes videos.
>>
>>28257760
I don't know why his last pages are blank, but there's a full uncut version of his "Day of Retribution" video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OXlEyLvg
>>
Unabomber manifesto is pretty interesting.

Guy was a fucking genius
>>
File: 1345766426003.jpg (127 KB, 451x564) Image search: [Google]
1345766426003.jpg
127 KB, 451x564
Commander Breivik released 1000 page long compendium. It is very interesting.
>>
I forget the names of the guys that did it but the two kids who murdered Cassie Jo Stoddart made basement tape type videos similar to Harris and Klebold. Idk if it's available anywhere though
>>
>>28257983
No thats looped and cut off.
Thanks tho.

Anyone else?
>>
>>28258000
Pls summarize it.
>>
I can't find the Commander Breivik compendium anywhere, does anyone have a link? This is a good thread so far let's keep it alive with more suggestions and a discussion on these type of things.
>>
>>28258324
I haven't read the whole thing, but it mostly has to do with how the Industrial Revolution ruined humanity, and how modern man is the world's downfall. Pretty interesting.
>>
File: Poster_breivik.jpg (88 KB, 700x985) Image search: [Google]
Poster_breivik.jpg
88 KB, 700x985
>>28258346
It's called 2083 - A European Declaration of Independence.
>>
File: photo.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGOq_oBmpnS39yKqX-2Xq9w
This is the dude I was talking about Dan Cilley. Is there anymore channels or videos like his?
>>
>>28258292
Elliots youtube channel is still up, all his videos should be there.
>>
>>28258782
Post it

orrigggiiimnaaal commeennnt fuck the robot
>>
>>28259075 Here's his channel
https://m.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger
>>
File: natural_selector10.png (127 KB, 323x343) Image search: [Google]
natural_selector10.png
127 KB, 323x343
This guy had a pretty good manifesto

http://oddculture.com/the-pekka-eric-auvinen-manifesto/
>>
>>28257602
Didn't another shooter release a manifesto?
>>
>>28257629
It's a shame Cho was so far mentally gone when he wrote that. He's the shooter closest to robot status.
>>
>>28257983
Supreme gentleman part get me everytime
>>
>>28258000
this
>>28258324
industrial revolution fucked everything and it'll get progressively worse
>>
http://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf

it is nearly 2000 pages long, touches on science, technology, race, culture, history, biology and the concludes in his actual suicide

I am nowhere near reading even half of it but it is a fun trip into the mind of
>>
>>28257602
Not a killer but there was a black serial rapist who made one. Eldridge Cleaver. He even mentions being paid $500 by a cuckold to fuck his wife when he lived in the deep South
>>
>>28260198
Yeah, Cho was beyond help at this point. Nothing in the world couldn't made him into a sane individual.
>>
>>28260385

Thanks anon, this seems interesting
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.