[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I leave this place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7
File: 1449673274327.jpg (161 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449673274327.jpg
161 KB, 800x800
Normie here.

I've been here for 2 years, and my days of /robot/ism are long over. I have friends, I hook up with girls, I'm gonna get a job soon, and life is going pretty well, but I just can't stop going to this site, because I have a weak spot to lost causes, and I only feel connection with the NEETs, drug addicts, alcoholics, and fucked up people in general.
Basically, I'm a normie who doesn't really feel connection with other normies.

I have nothing in common with you guys, I only come here to read your stories, shitpost and chat with you guys cuz you're tolerant enough to hear all my bullshit that normies are sick of.

Any tips how to leave this place?
>>
Also, whenever I come here, I always relapse back into depression and just feel like committing sudoku. That's one more reason just not to come here.
>>
File: 221.gif (96 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
221.gif
96 KB, 300x100
>>28256915
You don't tbo.
>>
File: [ AWAKE ].png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
[ AWAKE ].png
226 KB, 468x345
im in the same boat as you
you dont have to leave it doesnt change anything if you enjoy the board then enjoy it
just dont tell anyone you browse it of course
also if you were smart enough you would have blocked the site faggot
>>
File: 1459111747081.png (206 KB, 468x377) Image search: [Google]
1459111747081.png
206 KB, 468x377
>>28256915
>life is going pretty well
not for long faggot

j/k, glad things are working out for u
>>
File: Chad.jpg (490 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
490 KB, 1728x1080
"I'm in the same boat as you" in that I'm social and all that.

But I come here for pics of pretty people, and sex, and stories of people who are much less attractive than myself - it makes me feel better.
It's not so bad coming to /r9k/, just do something productive also
>>
Don't leave. I tried it and I was losing my sanity.
I don't know how crazy you are, but this is a great place to vent and get shit out of your chest. I'm pretty fucked up and leaving 4chan means going insane. I'm also a normie on the outside, and if you were once a robot you're likely fucked up psychologically.
>>
>Where can I ask for advise on how to leave?
> I know! I'll ask other people here!

That's you!
That's how dumb you sound!
The tripfag said it best. You're here forever!
>>
>>28256915
go out there and kick ass anon, but don't forget your roots. good luck.
>>
File: k typical.webm (231 KB, 708x392) Image search: [Google]
k typical.webm
231 KB, 708x392
>>28256915
Just close the tab and fuck off.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.