[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister finishes uni >she moved back in today >father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (23 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 238x231
>sister finishes uni
>she moved back in today
>father is the happiest I've seen him in a while
>he hasn't talked to me for 3 weeks even though we sleep 50 feet away every night
>I hear nothing but laughter and loud talking from the living room making it hard to hear anything I'm watching
>have to deal with her retard ass sitting on the couch all summer watching greys anatomy constantly giving me glances of hatred when ever I open my bedroom door to go pee or eat

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take and she's only been here two hours
>>
is your sister sexy?
>>
Do something with your life then. upstage her
>>
>moving in back with your parents after you finish school

???
>>
>finishes university
>moves back into parents house
is she some sort of turbofailure?
>>
fathers almost always love their daughters more than their sons
same way with mothers and sons

that's just how it is
>>
>>28256844
This is true as it based sexually. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>28256820
I am. I'm in uni and will undoubtly be out of this house before the time I graduate with a far better paying job than her. It's just a matter of time until I get to that point and I have no choice to endure this for the time being. My father just hates me because I'm not a retarded normie like him
>>
Get revenge by posting pics of sister
>>
>>28256795
>her retard ass

Imagine what she thinks of you?
>>
>>28256838
>>28256841
Yes I'm as perplexed as you I truly do not understand her thought process and I'm hoping my parents realize how much of a failure she is and she gets kicked out but I already know that will literally never happen
>>
>>28256897
As I give a single shit what she thinks. She has accomplished nothing in her life but play shitty lacrosse all through uni. That's the main reason my father adores her so much
>>
I bet your dad secretely wants to bang your sister and relieves himself by watching a bunch of teen creampie videos
>>
Try talking to her. She's your sister, your own blood. Ask her to tell you about what she's been up to. Tell her stuff that you've been up to. Form a sibling relationship so you don't feel like shit whenever you're around her.
>>
>>28256934
I honestly hope she gets killed by a drunk driver. It would be a true blessing
>>
>>28256795
sneak into the kitches in hte middle of the night while tey are sleeping and turn the stove knob to the max but without lighting the fire
>>
>>28256955
And you wonder why your family hates you.
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 1121x922) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 1121x922
>>28256958
Our stove is electric
>>
>>28256976
Your implying I actualy show this level of aggression towards them. In real ifs I am as kind and polite as you could possibly hope someone could be. I keep my thoughts and oppinions to myself and obviously this thread
>>
>>28256795
Father is happy to see his child that didn't completely fail at life. Sister is aware of this.
>>
>>28257087
>finishing uni
>doesn't have a job or any plan to get a job
>never had a bf to support her ever
>not a failure

Well meme'd
>>
>>28257116
>all of this and your dad STILL prefers her over you
top kek
>>
>>28257116
>never had a bf to support her ever

That's a good thing.
>>
>>28256795

It's like the parable of the Prodigal Son, only ass-backwards.
>>
>>28257178
Yea i don't think you understand legitamitly how retarded my father is. I don't mean that in a meme way at all he is legitamitly not a smart person by any means what so ever and him trying to comprehend someone who likes to be by themselves is just too much for his monkey brain to figure out. Not too mention if it wasn't for my mothers financial support my father would be living in poverty
>>
>>28256932
By contrast what have you accomplished?
>>
>>28257015
The fact that you make no effort to interact with them or get involved in their lives is probably enough for them to realize that you dislike them.
>>
Get used to it. Attractive succubi will always be treated better than you in life. It's why I wish I was born female every day.
>>
>>28257294
A. Am in a good uni program not just some fucking joke school where all I do is practice for a shitty division 3 lacrosse team
B. Have a much larger group of friends who are well liked by my family
C. Am basically completely independent Besides still living at home because i commute to uni

These are all extreme contrasts to her life. She has literally accomplished nothing
>>
>>28256795
What did she study?
>>
>>28257297
Thankfully my mother is the head of the house hold and she understands me better then my father or sister. She dislikes when I disrespect my father but knows I can't help it because of just how fucking idiotic he is.
>>
>>28257394
Don't worry about it. Just know that the main reason she spent upward of 30k a year on tuition was to play division 3 (the lowest level) lacrosse.
>>
>>28257376
>Am in a good uni program not just some fucking joke school where all I do is practice for a shitty division 3 lacrosse team
Studying what? Are you excelling?
> Have a much larger group of friends who are well liked by my family
What? Who cares?
>Am basically completely independent Besides still living at home
So not independent at all?
>>
>>28257376
>Am basically completely independent Besides still living at home because i commute to uni
>independent Besides still living at home

Lmao
>>
>>28257431
women studys?
just show them how better you are op, you said you are at a good uni, you will probably get a good job.
Buy hte most expensive car you can afford then and show up at his house and throw it in his face that he will never be able to have something so nice in his life
>>
You guys probably think your funny but it's ok I know you just don't understand. All this rage will be gone the day I move out and I can completely leave these losers behind. They will be begging me to come back once they realize what I'm capable of
>>
>>28257494
Yea because all there is to life is somewhere to sleep. Keep the memes coming lmao
>>
>>28257733
>They will be begging me to come back once they realize what I'm capable of

Whatever you say, superman.
>>
>>28257431
what did she study you faggot
>>
>>28256872
Move out and don't call them anymore. It may take months or a few years, but then they will miss you and search your contact. Then they will actually be afraid to loose you.
>>
>>28257846
think it was toxicology. something to do with investigative law enforcement because she thinks she will get a job with the FBI but my family knows thats just a joke
>>
>>28257896
toxicology = biology?
did she get a master or bachelor?
phd?
>>
>>28257932
i honestly don't know, sorry. I do know that when she started uni for the first two years she wanted to be an orthodontist but that dream is long gone
>>
You sound like a whiny little piece of shit, and I guarantee your sister and father can pick up on that.

People like you don't even deserve families. Eat shit, you autistic faggot.
>>
File: 1451180840503.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1451180840503.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>28258048
heh, thanks for the support bud! preciate cha
>>
>>28258098
Right back at you! Enjoy listening to your sister enjoy her summer
>>
iktf so hard desu

my sister is a huge normie. she doesn't come around very much anymore since she moved out but sometimes she'll come over to do laundry and it sucks. we have to awkwardly shuffle around each other when we're both in the kitchen and never speak a word to each other
>>
>>28257970
so your sister finished studying toxicology (even with or without a phd is irrelevant)
which is a STEM field

and you think of her lowly because she is fed up with a dumb manchild for a brother

you are the bitch in this relationship :^)
>>
>>28258188
The virtue of being a STEM degree does not make it good degree. The value in a degree is derived from the recipient's use of it. Here it is clear that the sister has not used it appropriately. Until she gets a job and moves out, both OP and the sister are failures.

The father shouldn't be proud of either child at this point.
>>
>>28258188
congrats she finished without landing a job, basically a waste 120k. And then you take my position and i will have a job the second i walk out and will be making 3 times more than my father lmao
>>
>>28258512
>>28258598
he isn't really sure what his sister studied
he doesn't realize in what situation he is in

i bet she came home for a vacation before getting into work life
but hey!
you "enlightened" gentlemen are surely to be the "boss" of someone ... some day... maybe... perhaps....

you guys are the same fucking failure as op
neetfucks
>>
>>28256871
This. It's amusing how normies are unaware of their low animal instincts.
>>
>>28258671
except she isnt on 'vacation' lmao she has literally no plans for her future now that lacrosse is over. wouldn't be surprised if she just ends up being a womens coach at our middle or high school
>>
>>28258671
I'm not even siding with the OP and you still stoop to hollow name-calling? It is a good thing we have people like you, so we can be reminded that arguments on the internet are stupid.

Also, your point;
>I bet she came home for a vacation before getting into work
You are a party, as detached from the incident as I, but you are deluded believe your baseless conjecture is actually true. No one here understands the true enquiry of facts, please refrain from fabricating outright bullshit.
>>
>>28258671
Aside

I am studying law, so be nice to me please, I may be your appointed legal representative tasked with defending your ass when you're charged with the indictment of being a dickhead on the internet.
>>
>tfw your dad's as autistic as you and although I don't talk to my family much we sometimes talk about ww2 or sci-fi stuff.
>Parents sometimes complain with me about sister when we have a meal with family friends without her
My sister's pretty much the same as yours though. She came back home recently after dropping out of uni, obviously hates me and mutters under her breath all the time at the dinner table.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.