[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post pics of the last girl that has ever hit on you doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: helen.jpg (43 KB, 550x556) Image search: [Google]
helen.jpg
43 KB, 550x556
Post pics of the last girl that has ever hit on you doesn't matter how long ago it happened

>inb4 normie
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 2560x2489
>>28256518
I'm not even going to post them the feels will be too overwhelming. If only I knew what they where doing at the time my life would probably be entirely different
>>
Dunno, i don't take pictures of random slags that i meet in nightclubs :^)
>>
Okay, here's the last person who ever hit on me.
>>
File: The closest ive come.jpg (46 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
The closest ive come.jpg
46 KB, 576x1024
>>28256518
Friend of a friend I think she wanted the D. She was always clinging to me and wanting to massage me and always accidentally touched my dick
>>
>getting hit on
you're a normie and you know it.
>>
Last Sunday.
>>
File: acnescars.jpg (28 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
acnescars.jpg
28 KB, 450x326
i never got her name, so this isn't her, but she kind of looked like this. it happened like last year, but the one thing i remember about her was that she had really bad pimple scars all over her face
>>
Not posting pics but I'll describe them

>short NEET asian girl in high school who approached me first, actually asked me out, was my first gf, lost my virginity to her, then she turned into a psycho, left me, and got married to an autist 9 months later
>the first party i ever went to in college (also my first time drinking), I ended up talking to a fat white Tumblr girl on a couch and we ended up making out and feeling each other up. both of us regretted it and we're friends now
>the second party i ever went to in college, I carpooled with a qt shortstack mixed girl. she was pretty cool. I got drunk at the party, she got drunk and high on weed, and we ended up making out on a couch. I tried to pursue a relationship with her for the rest of the semester but after a while I realized that it was just a one-time thing. We're sort of still friends.
>At the beginning of my second semester of college, I was in a play with a really cute innocent virgin homeschooled girl (white). We were husband and wife in the play and, I dunno, our interactions were just very natural and nice, and one night I was hanging out with her, the moment seemed right, and I kissed her. She kissed me back and I asked if she wanted to be my gf. She said yes. It lasted two months before a combination of my own negative attitude, her inability to communicate, and the fact that her religious parents hated me caused her to end it. Never had sex with her either.

Better to have loved and lost, I guess.
>>
She's now a lingerie model.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>28256745
let me guess, a plus sized lingerie model?
>>
>>28256662
nice one

originalityyytytytytyt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.