[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save the white race? I don't want to get killed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1444698838278.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1444698838278.png
191 KB, 419x398
How do we save the white race?
I don't want to get killed.
>>
>Chinese cartoons
>white

ayy
>>
Quit watching anime which turns you into a degenerate faggot.
>>
Whites deserve to die. Sorry, but not sorry.
>>
>>28256512
How does watching anime turn you into a degenerate faggot?.
>>
>>28256456
Fuck off back to pol you degenerate.
>>
You need to go out and breed as recklessly as the darkies. That means a complete paradigm shift in thinking - family would have to become your life. No more expectation of "me time" for anime and video games. No more of this "I'll just have 1 kid, raise them part time, then kick them out when they're 18 so I can have my life back and do my own thing". Whites have to move away from the atomic family unit concept and back towards traditional, larger extended families that look out for eachother and create a real family and home environment. Most white kids dont have this, so they grow up selfish, isolated, individualistic and a lot of them struggle to function in society as communal beings. Things like sky-high divorce rates, only children, single parents, lack of extended family (putting the grandparents in a retirement home far away), and disengaged parents who don't really take any interest in their children or family, will completely destroy the white race. It's already happening, that's why marriage and birth rates are bottoming out, and you get all these 30+ guys who have never worked or really left their bedrooms. And those are guys who were born in the 80s, just fucking wait until 90s and 2000s kids grow up, that segment of the population is going to explode really soon, especially as the economy continues to stagnate.
>>
>>28256850
I'm gay though...
Original
>>
>>28256874
Yeah, and what do you think caused that?
What was your family life like as a child?
Are you seriously not going to invest in raising children because of your addiction to taking thick hard cocks in the boipussy?
>>
>>28256917
I'm a virgin. I just find women really disgusting and I like the companionship of other guys, a-and making them feel good.
I really don't want kids at all, but I also don't want my race going away.
>>
File: image.png (100 KB, 1009x496) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 1009x496
>>28256456

It's too late. Get out of Europe while you still can.
>>
>>28256959
Be my bf bby. We can make each other feel good all the time, and forget about these silly memes
>>
You're asking how to CONSERVE your race?
>>
>>28256456
You never go outside so you don't have to worry about getting killed
>>
File: [ CUBAN PETE ].gif (496 KB, 465x360) Image search: [Google]
[ CUBAN PETE ].gif
496 KB, 465x360
its practically over in a decade mostly every one will be colored and being white will be rare
mixed breeds will make up of the population and thats just how it will go
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.