[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you actually want to get a gf.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_2061787975708.jpg (28 KB, 363x321) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061787975708.jpg
28 KB, 363x321
How many of you actually want to get a gf.
>>
>>28256437
No.
________________2D > 3D______
>>
>>28256437
it would be nice
>>
I think I do, but I'm not sure I want to put in the work
>>
In a few years maybe or never.

Depends if I get bored with anime.
>>
>>28256437
My heart, my mind and my genitals all have different things to say on the matter
>>
File: 1462044609319.jpg (47 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
1462044609319.jpg
47 KB, 380x400
Question is: how many gf would want me.
>>
I'm all set right now. I have a couple girls that I'm fucking. Don't want anything more serious than that.
>>
>>28256437
I don't.

I wouldn't even know what to do with one.
>>
>>28256437
I want to stay inside a few more months/years and become more embittered and distorted from reality

and then I'm going to unleash myself on womankind having unlearned the ideas of respect and tolerance

and it will be brutal
>>
File: 1451916223803.png (759 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
1451916223803.png
759 KB, 451x800
>>28256437
this is a really painful question. I've been desiring women for so long that it got so frustrating to the point where i feel like i am no longer attracted to women. all the years without intimacy made me a broken shell, and even if I get true love, I will never be someone's first. I will never get to experience falling in love in highschool, waiting after classes to get home together on a schoolday evening. i will never get to have my heart beating so fast to see her dress up for our first date, I will never get to touch her hand and see her blush, i will never get to look into her eyes after a date and kiss her, I will never get to touch her long smooth hair after she lays her head on my lap, I will never experience having our first time having sex together as we explore each other's body, I will never get to wake up to hear her soft breathing as she sleeps next to you, I will never get to experience love for the very first time. Which is why I would rather not have a girlfriend, because all these experiences will never be mutual.
>>
File: ssejNjd.jpg (51 KB, 624x448) Image search: [Google]
ssejNjd.jpg
51 KB, 624x448
>>28257604
I'm willing to find out
>>
>>28256437
I just want to put my penis into a warm and moist meat hole
bonus points if it's also alive
I don't care about gay shit like girlfriends or whatever
>>
>>28256437
that cute little weasel needs a hot dog toaster
>>
Not me. Never ever.
I do want to fuck girls tho and since that's impossible anyway I maintain some set of standards for the girls I would potentially fuck
But I won't ever fuck anyone
I like being alone
I don't want to live very long anyway so it's not so bad

But yeah, definitely not interested in a gf
>>
>>28257996
s-shut up

y-you big homo
>>
File: feel the police.jpg (48 KB, 468x702) Image search: [Google]
feel the police.jpg
48 KB, 468x702
I would like to be the kind of person that can acquire a gf.
>>
>>28256437
It sounds nice, but I think trying to maintain the relations would be too much effort for me.
>>
>>28256437
I finally got a gf about a year ago. A could of months later and I couldn't fucking stand her anymore. She started out sweet as fuck but quickly turned into a bitch once she got comfortable.

Fuck women. Being single is so much more fun.

Inb4 normalfag. Trust me I'm far from it.
>>
Not really. It seems like a whole lot of effort to get one, sorta like grinding for rare items in WoW with a 1 in 100,000 drop rate except with a GF there is no security that you get to keep it. The rare drop could disappear from your inventory at any moment and you need to perform constant maintenance to lower the chances of that happening.

At this point the only appeal of a GF is the slight status boost that comes with it.
>>
>>28257996
>Which is why I would rather not have a girlfriend, because all these experiences will never be mutual.
Chin up, Anon. You're being far too melodramatic.
The idea of that pure innocence in an intimate, approaching sexual relationship is over-sensationalized bullfuck. Normies typically fixate on those experiences simply because it induces a nostalgia to the sweet spot in time where they were both "adult" and barely, if at all responsible for anything.
Trust me, being with a women who knows what she's doing is far better than fumbling around with a virgin; it is less awkward, more erotic, and much more pleasurable.
And how about you maybe chill, anon, first love isn't all that special. Sure, in time and after many partners, new spark of lust may eventually feel routine, but the bonfire of passion that they ignite is just as novel as all before it. Falling in love always feels different, new, and exciting
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.