[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever wished you were a different race? originolio commentato
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15
File: finnish girl 3.jpg (33 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
finnish girl 3.jpg
33 KB, 600x561
Have you ever wished you were a different race?

originolio commentato
>>
>>28255973
I'm white ofc not
>>
I'm a filthy spic and I wish I were white.
>>
I wish I was black. Blacks are stupid so they don't worry or doubt themselves, they're strong, fast, have big dicks, can get any SJW white pussy they want, get free college, get free shit all the time, can't be racist or commit crime, are worshipped by the media.
>>
>>28255998
I'm russian, and i wish i was white too.
>>
>>28256022
Looks like you follow 4chan memes a little much :^)
>>
>>28256022
>Falling for the nigger meme
t. Black outside of the us
>>
>>28255973
White.

Mainly because /pol/tards always confront me about every terrorist attack. I'm an atheist yet my friends bring me up every time a Muslim attack happens.
>>
I'd like the hair of an Asian or Indian lady but I'd like to stay black.
>>
>>28256062
You should convert back to Muslimhood to spite them.

t. atheist in 4th generation and proud of it
>>
>>28256022
If you're stupid, you deprive yourself of many intellectual pleasures, inherent to that way of life. I'm really glad to be avaible watching arthouse, reading philosophers, programming some code. At least, i have something to fill the emptyness of my existence.
>>
File: SHIEEEET.jpg (247 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
SHIEEEET.jpg
247 KB, 1024x776
>>28256022

originalio commentato
>>
No, but I wish I was a good looking member of my race (like top 10%)
>>
>>28256193
That's against the rules of the inquiry. Please reapply.
>>
>>28256169
lol /pol/tards so pretentious with nothing to show for it
>>
>>28256168
>Belief in a religion that encourages slavery, rape, murder, and blind faith
Fuck that.
>>
File: maxresdefault(1).jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(1).jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
Israel jew,,
>>
>>28255973
When I was younger yeah, now I'm just comfortable being mixed. If I could be more attractive I'd take it though
>>
>>28256215
A good looking Ashkenazi Jew from a wealthy family then
>>
>>28256271
It doesn't encourage slavery, it's a well known fact that slavery was prohibited back in 19th century by consensus of Muslim clerics.
Islam doesn't encourage rape. You couldn't even have sex with your female slave (when slavery was allowed) without her consent.
Murder, under certain conditions, is justified in all human cultures, Christians choose to be hypocritical and pretend that they don't approve of murder, but we all know that in the last century Christians killed more people than all others combined.
I don't know what's "blind faith", I suppose faith that you are not allowed to practice your faith because some people kill in its name is pretty blind.

I hope you are not the original Muslim in denial because that would be way too cucked of him.
>>
>>28255973
No but I am wishing I had those tits in my face right now.
>>
>>28255973
sometiems i wish i was an orc.
>>
File: 1461713326736.gif (351 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1461713326736.gif
351 KB, 263x239
Jewish.
if /pol/ is too be believed, they seem to be on easy mode in the Western world.
>>
File: pepe mein kampf.jpg (188 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
pepe mein kampf.jpg
188 KB, 477x539
>>28256344
>good looking ashkenazi

>>28256412
into the gas chamber Ahmed
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456323232110.jpg (11 KB, 497x289) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456323232110.jpg
11 KB, 497x289
Really, there's something more shitty than being mexicano?
I wish i was an amerifat or europoor
Fuck
>>
File: __kike_warrior.jpg (61 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
__kike_warrior.jpg
61 KB, 600x400
>>28256344
Are you into red hair and kike nose or are you in it just for the privilege? I need to know anon.
>>
White here. I'm happy as is race wise but I'd sure love it if I was an attractive whitey.
>>
>>28255973
whiter please
>>
>>28256132
Bebe I really like you even though you tripfag your life away and make constant race threads.
>>
>>28255973
No, I'm a mix of British and Germanic blood, we have created 90% of all human progress through inventions and such like that... My only disappointment would be my own lack of progress due to being a lazy, procrastinating, anxiety filled useless human. If I reached any of my potential I'd feel a lot better. I really respect what my ancestry did and how generous they are to other nations though. As if Asia etc actually cares about humans on an international level. Europeans created everything and now give more than any other countries. If you want sources just ask. We are the best, morally and otherwise.
>>
>>28256738
>As if Asia etc actually cares about humans on an international level
True, but then again why should they?
>>
>>28256738
Euros screwed most of the indigenous world, they were bad people historically but you cant argue with the progress I guess
>>
File: 1366844306991.png (28 KB, 211x214) Image search: [Google]
1366844306991.png
28 KB, 211x214
>>28256738
>we have created
>We are the best, morally and otherwise.
>We

But you haven't done anything
>>
Do balcanic people (Including Romania even though georaphicaly isn't part of balcan) count as white?I mean they're pretty savage.If no i wish i was white.
>>
>>28256860
Eastern Europe is outside of this classification. Race bullshit was invented to explain why it's ok to treat people like property and then they kind of stuck with it. It doesn't make any sense to identify in terms of skin colour if you are Romanian, it just doesn't mean anything (other than being royally cucked by Americunts).
>>
>>28256738
>we

You are descended from peasants and paupers.
>>
I always wanted to be Brazilian. Every Brazilian I've ever met was cool as fuck.
>>
i wish to remain as i am, and make love with beautiful white women.
>>
>>28255973
Yeah, I've dated white women
>>
>>28256022
>mfw im black and have non of these qualities, beside superior penis gurth
>>
File: 1462014719872.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462014719872.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
>>28256738
>we have created 90% of all human progress through inventions and such like that...

i like how you're still stuck at that level of naivety that you think fucking "inventions" are what moves civilization forward. gee i sure am superglad that now everyone has a personal computer and a pocket computer as well! its not like this has made everyone a self-centered isolated fuck, no no this has definitely made our lives better 10/10 would invent again

Britain and Germany have contributed culturally a lot for sure but not for the reasons you seem to think matter. also what have YOU done specifically that matters in your life up until now?
>>
I wish I were less white.

Being ginger is super hard mode on life.
>>
File: BTFO.png (76 KB, 1426x910) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
76 KB, 1426x910
>>28256738
Where is your progress now? All of Europe < less inventions than Japan
>>
>>28256169
>deprive of intellectual pleasures
>begins naming things that literally everyone could do
Kek you're a sad excuse for a man. Real intellectual pleasure would be music, art, hunting, etc.
>>
I am white but I wouldn't mind being native american, as long as it was really obvious I wasn't a spic.

Gil Birmingham and Ricky Steamboat are beautiful men who make me want to scalp some colonials
>>
>>28256412
Have you ever read the Quran?

It encourages extreme acts of violence against anybody that deviates from "the path of Allah"

Christianity used to be no better, but it went through several reformation movements a few centuries back, with many people dying to ensure that the religion isn't as horrible and violent.

Hell, even having a dissenting opinion in an islamic community results in death threats being the least of your concerns.

There's a reason that Islam is the one religion that the most terror attacks are committed in the name of in recent times.
>>
>>28256022
By this I can tell you've never met a black person IRL

Which is OK BTW, but you're misinformed
>>
>>28256738
>proud of heritage
>has worst heritage
>>
File: chart1.png (132 KB, 982x560) Image search: [Google]
chart1.png
132 KB, 982x560
>>28256738
Taking into account average intellectual output per gdp per capita, check this out.
>>
>>28255973
When I was younger I wished I was black lol. Very happy being white now
>>
File: __barbarie.jpg (215 KB, 602x503) Image search: [Google]
__barbarie.jpg
215 KB, 602x503
>>28257540
No I haven't. It would be pointless because I don't have the training to interpret it correctly anyway.

Reformation itself was pretty violent, you know, more so than Catholic orthodoxy preceding it. What does a bunch of people getting torched or buried alive (for fembots) mean against gang-raping of nunneries, defacing of Churches, expelling and oppression of dissidents (not just "Popists", but also other creeds of protestants: Calvinists by Lutherans in pretty much all German states, Calvinists by other Calvinists in the Dutch Republic) that came with the "non-violent" Reformation? Witch trials were also a thing of protestant Europe. I suppose you would've said that there is a reason that Protestantism is so horrible and violent back then, and you would've been wrong, because it's not the religion that is horrible and violent, it's politics around it. Human is a special kind of beast that can turn even hippie ideology about abolishing all kinds of exploitation of man by other man into show trials, self-criticism sessions and labour camps. This hate-mongering against Islam is all about preserving monopoly on violence for professional armies of wealthy powerful "civilised" nations and their clients, as it was in the 19s century.
>>
>>28256022
>be me
>be half nigger
>constantly have mild depressive episodes
>constantly doubt myself
>have low self esteem
>always comparing myself to other blacks or white people
>always get hated by other black people because i'm an "uncle tom", and light skinned
>can't get white women(not like i'm attracted to them anyways)
>had to re study algrebra on my own to pass an entrace exam to get into votech
>have never gotten anything free unless it was a pen or some other free merch from a company or a free drink for having to wait too long at a fast food drive thru.
>black people constantly commit crimes, and are very racist
>media worships successful black people
>>
>>28258806
also to answer the op, i wish i was korean or japanese.
no i don't care about the dumb small penis stereotype, it just seems that it's less troublesome being around your own kind, rather than living in a multicultural melting pot.
>>
>>28255973
I'm a mix of black and white, I really just wish I could be one or the other.
>>
>>28255973
native american if i can look like john redcorn or something
>>
>>28255973
>Be a tall, muscular, attractive male of Norwegian descent
>Be a white whale with a 9inch dick
>Dat perfect, straight blonde hair
>Dem unique eyes
Never.
>>
>>28256806
You're right, they screwed the indigenous world by putting down tribal warfare and slavery, reducing epidemic diseases and improving infrastructure.
>>
>>28259451
>blonde
Lel, blonde men look like faggots
>>
File: nJB5Rm4.jpg (45 KB, 432x707) Image search: [Google]
nJB5Rm4.jpg
45 KB, 432x707
>>28255973
All the time.

I'm a sandnigger.
>>
>>28255973

I'm hispanic and I wish I was white. Mostly because I never fit in with other hispanics and always got along better with white people.

In school niggers and other latins always treated me like shit and white kids were by and large the only ones who were nice to me or would give me the time of day.

So as I grew up I couldn't help growing to hate blacks and my own race and becoming a huge uncle Tom (uncle Pedro?) fan of white people.
>>
Never. Being white is the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
Yes

I'm kind of a Celtaboo and Native Ameriboo
>>
File: pepe thinking.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
pepe thinking.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
Always wondered what it would be like to be Mongolian
I see videos of people and their children herding deer in Mongolia and how happy/glad they look as they are doing it, how careless and free of any significant stress they appear to be.
memes and what not aside, I think being a Mongolian man living in Mongolia with a traditional Mongolian lifestyle would be pretty interesting.
>>
>>28256738
This is why the world needs to unite once again to put down the Perfidious Albion and the unruly Kraut.
>>
>>28260045
>So as I grew up I couldn't help growing to hate blacks and my own race and becoming a huge uncle Tom (uncle Pedro?) fan of white people.

I think the biggest issue is that white people are, ironically, some of the least racist people.

A lot of other races are VERY racist, to the point if you 'act white' then you're not 'one of us'.

It's that specific mentality by other races that makes them so hard to be around.
>>
>>28256296
Aaron is that you? Loli isn't coming back
>>
>>28255973
I'm half black, half white.

Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be a white guy with a beard. Seems like you guys can grow some kickass lumberjack beards in pretty short amounts of time.

I can't think of any other reasoning behind why I would want to be fully white.
>>
If I had the chance to change, I would like to be a Nordic/Germanic type white guy, I kind of got over the whole self-hate phase and switched to apathy, kind of pointless to hate something I can't control.
>>
>>28255973
I wish I was an attractive Asian girl so I would get to live off chad all my life.
>>
WHITE PRIDE WHITE PRIDE WHITE PRIDE
>>
File: 1462129999297.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1462129999297.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>28255973
>tfw you're an Indian shitskin and will never be part of the ubermensh
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.