[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /cyborg/ here? I was browsing r9k every day for a year before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: iambackfellas.jpg (166 KB, 493x709) Image search: [Google]
iambackfellas.jpg
166 KB, 493x709
who /cyborg/ here?

I was browsing r9k every day for a year before I started university and all the way through my first year. When second year of university started I stopped browsing here for like 8 months.. I felt that I had outgrew this place and perhaps I was going to become a chad! I thought I was free from the clutches of spaghetti and loneliness but here I am - back to write about what the outside world is like.

I FUCKING HATE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm not an autistic sperg but I'm also not popular, some mental defects are starting to surface from the stress of university and independence (cant get my mum to make me tendies for din dins), I am starting to become a low-key drug addict, gambling addict, anxious depressive guy

I have been going out clubbing maybe 3-5 nights a week every week since starting university, so hundreds of times, and I haven't slept with a single girl.. It's just an excuse to go and get really drunk without feeling like an alcoholic

I go to a shit tier university where most people aren't even that intelligent, you can blast out the entire years worth of work in like 1 month tops so ive spent the entire year doing fuck all, in true robot style

i probably have loads of cringey robot moments that I have repressed but if anyone is interested ill try to bring them back to conscious memory

tl;dr cyborg at university, AMA
>>
>>28255965
All right bruh. Fire away.

Signed:

Another Uni student
>>
>>28255965
Fuck off normalfag. Complaining about how much it sucks to be a normie isn't going to win you any points here. Kill yourself already.
>>
>>28256066
m8 im a cyborg, inbetween, i still suffer the struggles of autistic spaghetti on a daily basis
>>
File: images (81).jpg (17 KB, 519x283) Image search: [Google]
images (81).jpg
17 KB, 519x283
>>28256175
Go back to campus reeeeeeee

You have been exiled normie scum

You won't be accepted so commit suicide asap bastard
>>
File: finally.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
cringe story #1

It's freshers week. The first week of university where everybody goes out clubbing and does as many events as possible to make friends

I just started second year of university at this point so I was feeling optimistic.. I was really anxious the previous year and I made myself look like an idiot to all of my flatmates and it took a while to shake off that image.. everybody thought i was autistic or something for the first month

Anyway on one of the first nights out during freshers week I go to this club with some people off my course and it was a pretty standard boring night.. spend loads of money, get too drunk, dont really talk with any grills

but then out of nowhere when I was chilling in the smoking area I somehow end up in a taxi with like 3 other girls.

>MFW. MY CHANCE HAS ARRIVED AT LAST

I was getting messages from my friends like 'don't fuck this up anon'. I have no idea how that situation happened because I was too drunk to remember what happened before getting the taxi

shits looking good at this point, stuff like this never happens to me so I was thinking it's looking up for second year and maybe I will turn into some cool chad

But nope that's too optimistic for a guy that browses r9k, It's all a bit of a blur but I remember standing in the girls' kitchen for a while and then throwing up literally everywhere on their floor, I made no attempt to go to a bin or toilet, I just let it rip all over the table and floor

At that point all the girls come in, some other guy comes in that I assume lived there and they all started going absolutely mental saying that if I didn't clean it up then I'll get my head smashed in

I proceeded to run away out of the flat in a confused daze, I tried walking home but ended up getting lost and tearing my jeans up from falling over, cant remember going home

and that is how I fucked my chance of hooking up at uni
>>
cringe story #2

my uni did some essay contest and the winners of the contest could go to a huge tech conference in another country to represent our university

The event is pretty big, I think it costs like 3 grand or something for a ticket, everybody there are representing companies looking to purchase software for their logistics / admin etc

I quite liked the idea of going abroad so I wrote a decent essay and got on the trip

On one of the nights there was a big 'party' with a free bar so naturally I went mental and rinsed the drinks because im probably a developing alcoholic, I ended up passing out in the club and accidentally insulting some people that worked for major corporations

I felt rough as fuck the day after but I had to get up at like 8am to go to that conference thing and represent my university

That didn't go down well, I ended up projectile vomiting in a conference hall where there was approx 1000 people in the room, luckily nothing formal was happening at the time so I don't think anybody of importance saw it, probably would have had a university discipline or something if a high-up manager was there

The worst bit was I had NO IDEA what to do.. do I walk off and pretend it never happened? Go ask for help? Try clean it up? go to the bathroom?

I ended up doing neither of them and just pretended I didn't throw up (despite half the room seeing me do it), refused to acknowledge that it was me lol
>>
>>28256732

why the fuck do you keep puking? get your shit together you fucking pussy.
>>
Damn OP I'm in uni as a robot and I have my shit way more together than you. I just keep my head down and avoid other people. Tell more stories faggot
>>
>>28256175
Don't listen to wizzies that disrespect you because you do something else than watch anime play video games and insult your parents.
>>
cringe story #3

During the first week of university I wanted to try make some friends. I moved into some university accommodation that was set out like a courtyard and every 6 people shared a communal kitchen / lounge. Every kitchen/lounge had a huge window that pointed out into the courtyard so you could pretty much see everybody chilling in their communal areas.

I figured it'd be cool to throw a party at like 7pm and then go out drinking at like 11pm, so I printed fliers for every single flat, printed out a huge poster that was the size of a door and put it on our kitchen window that said something like:

>7pm 5th October, this flat, PARTY/ PRE-DRINKS! Bring friends!

I had it all planned out, downloaded loads of cool music playlists, a new pair of speakers and got some beers in to greet my new friends.. everybody is in the same boat of not knowing anyone so I figured quite a few curious people would turn up to make friends

Not a single person turned up. not one. and to add insult to injury everybody could see that nobody turned up. I

That was a major cringe moment of my life because that shit probably stayed with me throughout the whole year whilst I was living at that accommodation, pretty cringe desu
>>
>>28256331
>>28256732
>>28257104
it's like you tried to go from robot to chad in one go...
>>
>>28257104
Damn. I would never be able to come back from that. I would make everyone look at my hanging body in the communal area by jamming the door so they saw my feet swinging from the window
>>
>going clubbing where normalshit girls are that want gym bodies and aggressive men
I had sex at uni a decent number of times because I went to people's flats to drink and had sex with their roommates or friends that came to stay

Clubbing is shit tier, I have never scored in a club. I mostly had sex with a girl who I knew through someone else, we basically met up at art exhibitions and went to bed together after
>>
File: nupepe.png (122 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
nupepe.png
122 KB, 800x778
theres literally like 5x more cringe stories at least thats happened over the last 2 years at university but I cant remember them.. I thought burying memories was bullshit but evidently not
>>
>>28257104
If you are able to download a new pair of speakers why don't you just download a gf aswell?
>>
File: ௵.jpg (23 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
23 KB, 240x251
>>28257532
well played
>>>>>>>>>>>>>orignal fuck you robot
>>
cringe story #4

not that cringe but still a typical robot thing to do

I got an interview recently at a very large business that offer highly sought after 1 year internships for students who work a year before their final year. I was surprised I made it that far, but of course it was actually a curse because I was built up to be shot down

Spent 250 on a new suit, bought new shoes, new bag, spent a few hours researching key facts about the business. I was good to go. I was getting this comfy internship that is very prestigious. This will look fantastic on my CV for when I apply for jobs in the future.

Nope, I fucked it. It was quite evident within the first hour of me rolling up to their headquarters that I wasn't going to get the job.

I immediately had to do this group excercise that assesses teamwork. We had this hard question and 3 managers sat silently in the corner and just wrote notes about how we performed. I turned into a spergy control freak and I basically didnt let anybody get a word in. Everybody in my group came to the wrong answer and frustratingly I was like 'Look! that's wrong OK! So stop looking at THAT and start looking at THIS (my work))'. Also I suggested that we cheat by looking at each others worksheets (we all had different info to encourage communication). I cringed so hard the second after I said that, even heard the managers sigh lol

I dunno if the managers told everyone on the coffee break or something but I had an interview later that day where I spent like 6 hours devising a presentation on powerpoint and the woman assessing me was like 'yeah ok that's enough' after 5 minutes

I also applied for a job role that has nothing to do with my degree, and when asked why I chose to do that I was like 'idk it seems pretty interesting'

overall I think it'd be very hard to screw up an interview that bad, I think the only way it could have gone worse is if I turned up in a pepe T-shirt or something
>>
>>28257532
is that possible m8? I'm currently researching dakimakura's for when I graduate to wizard status
>>
>>28257742

sounds to me like you're just a shitty failed kid at university and is now trying to come back to the fold

fuck off kid, you didn't want us and we don't want you anymore
>>
anyone interested in more? cba writing massive wall of texts if nobody is reading them
>>
>>28255965
You go to Deakin Uni?
>>
>>28257922

na ive always been a failure socially, im not sure whether im a loner by choice or a loner because of mental illness (i.e. anxiety), probably the latter
>>
>>28257104
Well fuck. Thats rough.
>>
gunna do a couple more its quite therapeutic listing things that i never mention to anyone usually

cringe story #5
I downloaded tinder about 6 months ago to see what the hype was all about and just before christmas I agreed to meetup for some drinks with some international student (btw this is the only time I've met up with someone off tinder)

I was pretty nervous, I'm not the type of guy to go on dates, even a casual conversation with a girl makes me stressed unless I'm drunk, but I wanted to go out of my comfort zone else I'd never get anymore confident.

That date was a train wreck. I cringe just thinking about it. I was so fucking nervous I had my hand on my face almost the entire time and instead of small chit chat about interests and stuff I veered the conversation onto politics and fucking war and shit. I had a few drinks so I can't remember it in full detail but I remember talking about bernie and trump then started talking about war and atomic bombs and shit and what her opinion is on the matter.. (She was from Japan btw)

Fuck.. After that night I actually had a think about whether I'm broke in the head.. I reached literal autism levels of cringe that day.

I didn't pay the full bill either but I guess thats not really cringe since it's debatable what the guy should do, but still adds to the effect imo
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.