[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
26. somehow we got together. i dont even know how it happened.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

somehow we got together. i dont even know how it happened. we just started talking in class and a few days later she was in my apartment and we fucked. then we kept doing that. it was so easy.

IT WAS EASY FOR THEM TOO. ALL 26 OF THEM.

My gf had 26 dicks. I asked because i am a fucking idiot and she was honest. or she has had even more dicks. who knows? 26 is bad enough.

i even asked what the biggest dick she has ever had was. she didn't know but said it was about 4 stacked hands long. i gave her a ruler. 9". fucking 9". i asked her if it hurt.

"we made it work hihi"

she is really sweet and lovely but i dont even see her as my gf anymore. just some whore that is nice i guess.

dont date girls robots. they are the worst.
>>
Dump her. You are both massive faggots, it sounds like.

But you won't because you're a miserable sex-addict just like her.
>>
>>28255644
You're obsessed with dicks. Sounds like you need a bf.
>>
>>28255768
She is the second girl I have been with so I'm hardly a sex-addict.
>>
>>28255916
Well you seem to be awfully obsessed with it, regardless.

What's the real problem here? Is it that you aren't special? That her values conflict with yours? Insecurity that she will be unfaithful? What's the real problem that you have with her 26-dick record, and can it be addressed or no? If no, dump her for at least the sake of your own dignity. Keeping who you proclaim to be a whore around under false pretenses makes you yourself a whore. If yes, try to.
>>
>>28256018
I have no idea how you would be able to adress her number of sexual partners.

I don't want to share my gf with the world.
>>
>>28256092
Then don't.
Break up with her instead of half-assing it and poisoning yourself with petty hatred
>>
>>28255644

>she is really sweet and lovely

How do you know? Because she's been acting that way in front of you for... however many days you've been seeing her?
>>
>>28256305
Since january so about 4 months.
>>
>>28256392
Tell her how you feel. She was willing to be honest with you despite possible negative consequences (that did indeed end up occurring), do the same for her.

Let her know that, to you, she is essentially a nice, lovely prostitute, so that everything is clarified for all parties involved. She probably thinks you love her or something, but maybe not. I don't know.
>>
>>28256503
I think I only see her as a whore is because I feel like she is about to fucking destroy me and my self confidence.

I like her but being honest with her about this probably won't change anything.
>>
>>28255644
You just can't win, huh.
Marinade on that though. Did she have relationships with them or did she show them out in the morning and thank them for the cockmeat?
Fuck, I'm so glad I'm a wizard.
>>
>>28256690
i think most of them are fwbs and one night stands since she said she had only had a 3 boyfriends before me.

which isnt all that much at 23 I guess.
>>
>>28256667
Let go of the past and actively choose to trust her or don't. Either could be a wrong move. But mouthing off about her to /r9k/ is definitely a wrong move.

If I were in your shoes I probably wouldn't be able to handle it either.

But if she's about to destroy you and your self-confidence, I doubt she's "just some whore" to you.

You need reaffirmation of some kind that proves you're actually special to her and not "just another", right? Leave the whore shit out of it but at least communicate that you're not feeling okay right now before this whore identity you're creating for her consumes whatever it is you're feeling for her right now. If she gives a shit she should be willing to discuss it, and if she's decent she won't lie and say something she doesn't mean, and if you're not an idiot you'll be able to tell when she does. If she gets offended, well, that's on her. Maybe she shouldn't have slept around so much.
>>
>>28256796

>You need reaffirmation of some kind that proves you're actually special to her and not "just another", right?

Pretty much. Right now it just feels like I'm guy 27 and guy 28 will show up in june or whatever.

> Maybe she shouldn't have slept around so much.

That would have been great.

I'll talk to her but I doubt much will change.
>>
>>28255644
>my gf had 26 dicks
In a row?
>>
>>28257066
Haha good one anon
Originalis commentatum
>>
>>28257066
weow you really got my slut gf. i feel great now
>>
>>28255644
GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKING FRENCHFAG
>>
dont go out with women who have a long list of exs

never reward sluts
>>
>>28255644
Talk to her about it. I was in a similar situation with my current gf and talked to her about it. At first she was taken aback and just couldn't understand how I felt, so an argument ensued. Through this argument however she gained an understanding of what my emotional landscape looked like and I also gained a deeper understanding of why she reacted badly to me judging her negatively because of the number of sexual partners she had had.

Bottom line: talk to her.
>>
>>28257111
thanks bud it's the most clever comment i'll make all week.

My college ex was a stripper(not the good pretty kind, the work on Wednesday mornings covered in track marks sort of girl) She once tried to tell me how many guys she had fucked and I cut her off and laughed in her fucking face. Girls can get laid by literally laying down in the street and grunting like a savage animal in heat, it's a hot dog eating competition at best and women actually pride themselves on it.
>>
>>28257379

What happened in the end? What did she say?
>>
>>28255644
Gosh Anon, you sure hate women and think of dicks a lot.
Is there something you'd like to tell us?
>>
>>28257402
but yeah don't "talk to her" about it fuck that shit, what you need to do is laugh at her, ridicule her for being such a stupid slut and then she will actually, genuinely understand that she is worthless to you. Once she understands that you couldn't care less if she had fucked a thousand dicks because you're BETTER THAN HER, she's yours
>>
She admitted to 26? The real number is probably closer to 40 my man
>>
>>28257436
What makes you think I hate women? I really don't.
>>
File: 1458470068249.jpg (347 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
1458470068249.jpg
347 KB, 1936x1936
It's okay to be disgusted at sexual promiscuity the same way you would be disgusted at child sex abuse.

Don't let people tell you otherwise.
This is a normal and healthy reaction.

We are here for you anon.
>>
>>28255784
SECOND REPLY UH

BEST

GUY

YEAH

But seriously this OP

Also checked for accuracy
>>
>>28257454
Yeah do this lol
Fuck love and shit, what you really want is worthless relationships with worthless people because they make you feel safe and superior
Doesn't even matter if it's a lie, eventually you'll believe the lie and your disgusting, manipulative nature will become the new you. Then no one will be able to fuck you over ever again.
>>
>>28257425
That she understands my line of thinking but that she loves me more than anything and that she feels like she is truly in love with someone for the first time in her life. That I am the first person she didn't end up despising after the first week for being a retard etc. etc.

In short, she elaborated on why I am special to her and that was exactly what I needed and I think it is also what you need.
>>
Before we got together, my gf told me she had sex with 20 men. W/ever, It's a lot but i guess that means she's a horny nympho, right? WRONG. She was frigid as fuck for 4 months, wouldn't let me put it in her, then she dumped me. I literally don't understand women. As far as i can tell they're all split personality, irrational hurt machines
>>
>>28255784
this desu, you're obsessed with dick you faggot cum-guzzler.
>>
>>28257820
Sweetie, why this guy needs to come to that same realization, is that once he realizes you're shallow husks with no conception of honor or loyalty, he will be better for it.

He will find a girl that actually loves him, and not the money he provides or the attention he gives her. Manipulation is your forte, men believe in logic and reason.
>>
>>28257900

How did you get together?
>>
>>28257974
My gf is more obsessed with dicks than I am since she has had so many in her.
>>
>>28258125
the internet :^) so by /r9k/ standards we're fucked.

Going strong for 1.5 years now though.
>>
They only way I'd date something that had 26 dicks in it is if it wooed me like stuffy bitch from a jane austen novel
>>
>>28258181
don't listen to these guys man you should be repulsed by the notion of 26 different guys fucking her over the years.

She deserves the walk Cersei got in game of throes
>>
>>28257606
Lol the only reason we have this reaction is societal conditioning. You're so ingrained I bet you think dying for your country is "noble"
>>
>>28259960
It's not just social conditioning. I don't want to fucking share my gf with the world.
>>
File: Db5TaVu.jpg (42 KB, 400x459) Image search: [Google]
Db5TaVu.jpg
42 KB, 400x459
>>28255644

hey op, i just want to say that I feel you 100%

my second partner also had a high count, in the 20s just like you, and it bothered me a lot.

I saw her like a whore and looking back, I was kind of treating her as such without realising it, and it led to us breaking up.

Look. Girls have it easier than guys. Thats the reality of it. It sucks that well never meet some cute, attractive, perfect little princess, but it is the way it is. Life is life.

Now, if the girl makes you happy OP, dont overthink it too much. Fuck her hard, make her happy, make yourself happy and make the world a better place.

Im out.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.