[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck a hooker while shes on her period ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1455844689813.jpg (18 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
1455844689813.jpg
18 KB, 350x232
Should I ? Is it disgusting ?

I'm visiting a small town in my country and want to fuck a local hooker, but the only one i found said she's on her periood. I have no experience with that.
>>
>>28255379
it's pretty much just smellz
>>
Periods smells like death. Don't do it if you're not accustomed to a foul stench.
>>
It smells bad and it's messy. I wouldn't even fuck my gf on her period, let alone a damn prostitute.

It's like you're begging to get infected.

Why would she even take customers while being on her period?
>>
>>28255410
I can tolerate foul smells. Does it still smell bad when i do anal and won't touch her pussy ?
>>
>>28255379
A friend of mine fingered a girl that was on her period. He was so proud of it so he told the whole group. We call him captain of the red sea now
>>
Aside from the smell and mess (even if you use a condom you'll get blood over your groin) it doesn't feel that good tbqh. Surprise surprise, blood doesn't make great lube.

If you're super desperate go ahead I guess, but if not or if you're a virgin, no way.
>>
She said she was on her period so you don't try to fuck her senpai. What kind of stupid whore isn't on birth control.
>>
>>28255563
Ok, I got the idea. I'm not desperate I just enjoy banging hookers.

I'l pass this one and find someone else along my drive home. Thanks guys.
>>
>>28255597

You can still get periods while on birth control
>>
>>28255449
How much is she charging for anal? Is it different from the regular price? State/Country??
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11 KB, 101x103) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11 KB, 101x103
>>28255650

Estonia. I was going to pay her 50EUR for the whole package. BJ, AF, F
>>
>>28255442
Depends of you want to fantasize a serial killer scene.
>>28255597
The organic types, birth control has some chemical shit in them you know.
>>
>>28255833

It can't be that messy ? I once banged my gf while she was on her period and didn't even have any blood on my dick.
>>
>>28255379

Only if she gives you a helluva discount.

Get a towel too.
>>
>>28255597
You can take the pill and take a week of to get your period ti clean yourself out

T. My sisters do that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.