[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one here called the cops on someone that they know is having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: snitch.jpg (6 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
snitch.jpg
6 KB, 305x165
Any one here called the cops on someone that they know is having illegal marijuana plantation in their house?

My concern is that if the police is going to reveal the snitch identity to the stoner or not? Will I have to go to the court or will they not require further assistance from my side?
>>
File: iknewir.png (63 KB, 184x152) Image search: [Google]
iknewir.png
63 KB, 184x152
Why do you want to do such a thing?

Also anonymous phone calls you drongo.
>>
>>28255306
Dude why would you do that. You basically have a dealer live next to you. Always comes in handy.
>>
>>28255336
>Why do you want to do such a thing?

I am a loser beta NEET, I concluded that only reason for me to live and to be happy is to make others life as miserable as possible. Nothing makes my happy anymore expect for others to suffer.That's why.

>Also anonymous phone calls you drongo.

That concerns me, I don't think anonymous police calls are possible in our times.
>>
File: 1382276784041.gif (610 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
1382276784041.gif
610 KB, 300x171
>>28255402
Payphones or some shit you spergazoid. Write a letter to the local station you silly goose.
>>
File: Bison.jpg (4 KB, 350x144) Image search: [Google]
Bison.jpg
4 KB, 350x144
>>28255469
>Write a letter to the local station

The letter! Of course!
Didn't know police station read the letters send to them
>>
>>28255306
Which state, phamalam?
>>
>>28255517
Poland, so don't worry, not snitching on you
>>
>>28255545
Oh come on kolega, dont ruin this stoners year !
>>
>>28255545
oh haha excuse my ignorance, all the lards are asleep.

Yes, you will have to go to court if you contact the police by an identifiable means (home phone, tip off website)

If you call from a pay phone they probs won't take you seriously
>>
File: 6v.jpg (72 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
6v.jpg
72 KB, 466x700
>>28255515
I don't know if they do. But might as well, you're just some pathetic NEET loser looking to fuck up someones day. What could go wrong?
>>
>>28255515
Uh, they don't send postal mail without a return address over here in McDonalds.

You could write a letter and just walk in and hand it to them. You never go outside so they wouldn't recognize you. That'd require going outside, unless you had someone else turn it in.
>>
File: ken.jpg (13 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
ken.jpg
13 KB, 194x260
>>28255636
Well I guess they will not raid the guy house because of some anonymous snitch.

I am almost positive tho he has marijuana in his apartment, because he brought once a small, young, marijuana leaf to the class.

I am thinking about risking it and snitch on him with my personal info to the police so they raid his apartment for sure
>>
>>28255699
But why ? Are you trying to support the very system that enables the society that alienates you ?
>>
>>28255816
Op doesn't know. He just wants someone to feel as bad as he does probably.
>>
File: Darth_Vader_Based_On.jpg (237 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Vader_Based_On.jpg
237 KB, 960x1200
>>28255866
Exactly that. This is the only way I know I can do that. If I could make others life miserably in some other way, I would.
>>
>>28255911
Honestly, why? You know it won't help you. You're just feeding the hatred inside.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.