[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at least there's another version of you in a parallel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 640x712
>at least there's another version of you in a parallel universe that's happy
>>
That thought bothers me, I want to be the happiest out of all my parallel universe selves
>>
That thought bothers me, to think that there's a me that's so self-deceptive and fucked up in its own way that it can be happy in a world that is parallel to this one.
>>
Uhhh, no there's not
>>
That thought bothers me, that there is a me that is more 'successful' than me.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 397x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 397x303
Im glad for that nigga, shit could be worse
>>
>>28255186
for that to be true, you being happy would have to be physically possible
>>
>>28255208
Well think of it this way
at least you're doing a lot better than the version of yourself who was born without a penis
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 396x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 396x325
>>28255186
Oddly enough awhile ago I forgot the source but they said that for every person in the planet there is a atleast seven people who look exactly like them in each continent, I doubt it but it is possible given the eight billion people on this god forsaken planet
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.