[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've become completely disillusioned with /r9k/ Mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1454576341968.jpg (28 KB, 590x442) Image search: [Google]
1454576341968.jpg
28 KB, 590x442
I've become completely disillusioned with /r9k/

Mental illness has become the cool thing to do nowadays. People celebrate their various mental problems and being shy/introverted is suddenly a good thing. More and more people are visiting this board and most posts are /soc/ tier bullshit. I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but I don't know anymore. This board has been a big part of my life for quite a long time. I had a place to vent and to share feels. Now it seems like 80% of the people here are capable of being functioning members of society. I feel rejected on a board for rejects.

Is it time to take a break? Is there a place without "fembots", cyborgs and normalfags? Is wizchan my only option at this point?

This post is pathetic and I am pathetic. Why do I even care?
>>
Dude you need to just go get laid
>>
>>28255096
That's a good thought though, the fact that you care about something means you're willing to say something and maybe do something. All you have to do is take that effort and put it into whatever you want to do. Me, I love shitposting and playing video games. I take pride in it, and it gives me joy. What about you anon? What kinds of things do you like to do?
>>
it's not just this board, it's the entire fucking site. just have to learn to get used it
>>
The world will never stop trying to shit us out, OP
And why should it?
We forge our very identities on the fact that we are always the first to be shat away
If we didn't, what kind of robots would we be?

Besides, being outcasted from the world of outcasts is like being a robot squared.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 400x400
>>28255096
OP why don't you and a bunch of high ranking powerful wizards start a counter revolution and take the board back from the normies?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.