[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When a shy, awkward girl with crippling anxiety and no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: 1458787851356.jpg (12 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1458787851356.jpg
12 KB, 470x313
>When a shy, awkward girl with crippling anxiety and no friends mentions her boyfriend
>>
But then she does have a friend !?
>>
File: 1462061049743s.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1462061049743s.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
>>28254922
>That moment when you become the bf of a shy awkward, anxiety girl but only find out after it already started.
>>
>>28254962
How the hell don't you figure that out before?
>>
File: Sad_frog.jpg (87 KB, 631x800) Image search: [Google]
Sad_frog.jpg
87 KB, 631x800
>When a shy, awkward girl with crippling anxiety mentions her multiple ex-boyfriends dating back to high school
>When a shy, awkward girl with crippling anxiety says she was "bullied" in high school, but really just means that one Stacey occasionally called her a mean name
>>
>>28254989
I knew she was kinda awkward and shy but i thought that was cute for some reason. if you ask me now i would probably never date a shy girl againbut whatever.

I dated this girl for 2 months and things started to get so fucking weird. I wasnt allowed to touch her, I wasnt allowed to call he pretty... i wasnt even allowed to buy her a gift. The first few weeks I thought she was just really shy and needed some time, she told me almost everyday that she liked me but she had difficult connecting or something.... so i waited until she was ready.
After 2 fucking mounths i was kinda done waiting so tried to kiss her but she didnt want it and started crying and ran away.
The same day she texted me saying she really liked me but didnt believe her anymore. after 2 fucking months the only thing i got were some awkward 2 second hugs when she left on dates. after that i broke up and things are even more awkward now when i see her.
>>
File: tumblr_nochuc99v41tb1203o1_500.gif (1 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nochuc99v41tb1203o1_500.gif
1 MB, 450x450
>>28255118
how does it make you feel that she probably fucked Chad before (and likely after) dating you?
>>
>>28255271
>before (and likely after)
Don't forget "while".

She was probably dating Anon for real, so she had trouble allowing closeness, but with Chad it was just sex that she needed to get out of her system, so she met with him every day after school.
>>
File: 1461796671593.jpg (26 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1461796671593.jpg
26 KB, 365x444
>depression, suicidewatch, loneliness reddits
>my boyfriend my girlfriend my friends (I only have like 3 real ones the rest are just people I hang out with I'm so alone)
>girls with severe social anxiety in serial monogamous relationships
>people with depression succeeding in college and having numerous relationships

This is what the real world is like. I feel like I'm not human. Even the most fucked up people have people in their life and successes I couldn't dream of. I'm objectively not stupid. I'm not as ugly as some of the people who have relationships. I'm not obnoxious, I don't have a shitty character. I don't get it. Everyone succeeds without trying while I try really hard and fail anyway. Is it my autism? I'm supposedly high functioning enough so I don't need any special treatment or support. I read "My Twisted World" and it felt like Elliot was just a dumber and more autistic version of myself.
>>
>>28255271
does this pepe say enough?
>>
>>28255318
kek, this. no wonder she was distant with him. he was essentially friend zoned with the "privilege" of being her boyfriend (in name only)
>>
>>28255416
Name of the picture

>Tumblr

GTFO
>>
>>28255583
>noticed i posted a tumblr picture
>grabs the bleach from under my desk
>>
>girl is self conscious about her body and thinks shes ugly
>has had 11 boyfriends throughout high school that werent bad looking, even some normies
>>
>>28256082
That's called "fishing for compliments". Girls are never encouraged to develop self awareness or self control, since it is socially accepted that they are obnoxious retards who aren't accountable for their actions.
>>
>two women last semester
>one was going back to school for Biomedical Engineering because she couldn't get a job with like, her English degree, late 20s, lives with parents
>ask her out, she has a bf
>other girl has pretty bad social anxiety, shy, gets jittery around like 8 people, not even people who are partying or whatever, even quietly studying
>SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
THE TWO WORST OFF WOMEN I COULD FIND AND THEY BOTH HAD BFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>28255406
Just go to school for Computer Science. It won't make you any better at life, but if you can get an AS or BS in something like that, you can move forward more easily.

>suicidal homicidal only restraint is law and fear of imprisonment
>depression and constant pain
>took 3.5 years to get my AS
>getting BS in a year
>will legitimately be able to pretend to be a normalfag and have people look to me for a job to be completed
It's an strange feeling.
>>
>>28256266
>Just go to school for Computer Science
I can't afford college and I'm too old now anyway.

RIP
>>
File: trashed.png (98 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
trashed.png
98 KB, 182x277
>when any girl at all mentions her bf
>>
>>28256289
How old are you, anyway? Need to know for a friend in a similar situation.
>>
>>28256323
I'm 27 years old.

original comment desu
>>
>When women complain about feeling lonely
>When women complain about family life being negative for their career
>When women complain about not getting enough holidays
>When women complain about being stressed at work
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 576x1024
>that cute girl that almost only hangs out with guys
>>
>>28256370
She has roasties down to her knees from fucking half a dozen men every day.
>>
File: cheating-on-her-boyfriend.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cheating-on-her-boyfriend.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>28256304
>when any girl at all mentions her bf
to Chad
>>
>>28256289
Literally I went to CC and it was free. All 3.5 years, even during the part-time and summer course (the .5 year). There's some frustration at the beginning because they hold off on giving you money, but if you need books, you authorize to buy books from their bookstore and move on. When you apply for financial aid and stuff too, you can apply for work-study, where they pay you to do some job that largely has empty time for studying.

>>28256346
I know people who went to school for the first time in their 40s, minimum. One guy was working on an MS starting at 52, part-time, finishing at 60, and another guy was like 60 getting (a second) BS.

Community College is pretty great for meeting adults who are trying to get their shit together. I was going to CC the same time my mother was.

One of my two friends in was a 40+ y/o milf from Peru in my Engineering program. There were 10 students in the Engineering program, at a fairly large CC (Genesee Community College). The other friend was 50 year old blind guy with diabetes.

If you don't like normies, CC can be a great place to meet adults. I worked in an open tutoring lab, and had a girl as young as like 16 and the old dude in his 60s.

University is infinitely more normie.
>>
>>28256451
I'm not American, and I have no way of going to college for free, so I'm stuck with these shitty jobs I'm doing now, with zero social contact.
>>
>>28256480
Then get loans and go to college. What are they going to do, repossess your brain?
>>
>>28254922
not really i'm pretty shy and i've had boyfriends
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.