[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey loser You find a girlfriend yet or what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1432098427626.jpg (180 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432098427626.jpg
180 KB, 765x1024
Hey loser

You find a girlfriend yet or what
>>
>>28254902
Nah, I just buy prostitutes.
>>
>>28254969

Wow dork, even the weirdo math club kids are fucking each other for free, the fuck you mean you gotta pay for a lay?
>>
>>28254990

This is a very strange brothel I walked into, im not into that degradation shit.

Later.
>>
>>28255216

Honey you wish you could afford me~
>>
>>28254902
Sara Jean is literal perfection to me.
>>
>>28255297
what awful standards you have
>>
>>28254990
You pay for girls. ALWAYS. It however is done directly or indirectly.

You pay the prostitute directly.

For gf you pay indirectly.
>>
>>28255303
Post your perfect woman anon.
>>
>>28255350
And if you have a lot of money, you just fuck any girl you like.
And dont pay anything for it.
>>
>>28255392
Well if you are rich, you'll get few freebies from any girl but as soon when she realize she is not getting any of that money you'll have to go find another to give you freebie in hope for getting the money.
>>
>>28255350
when was the last time you had a girl show you affection anon.

Don't spew your bitter MGTOW/ theredditpill bullshit here. It is possible to pick up a girl and fuck her/ date her without spending any money you wouldn't already spend.
>>
>>28255428
Your social rank and attractiveness is so gargantuan that she likely wont leave you even if you dont spend anything on her.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 445x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 445x482
>>28255472
>It is possible to pick up a girl and fuck her/ date her without spending any money you wouldn't already spend.
>>
>>28254990
I'm 31, Have a shitty career and am painfully insecure about my failure because a lot of people, including myself, thought I was going to become a success.
>>
>>28254969
>havingg money
>>
>>28255472
This has never happened ever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.