[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop thinking about life, why are we here? Are we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x363
I can't stop thinking about life, why are we here? Are we inside a simulation? Words are nothing but sounds we make to communicate and there's practically a word for everything. I'm losing it
>>
>>28254852
It's called existential silliness, senpai. Sometimes you just gotta laugh. But most of all you've got to love.
>>
Just focus on smaller things, you wont find an answer buddy.

Smoke a cigar and watch a good comedy show you like.
>>
>>28254852
Same f a m
Should have never fucked with psychedelics but I'm still going to drop more acid and eat more deemz because I'm already in this state of mind might as well go deeper for shits and giggles and suicide motivation
>>
>why are we here?
Some say to learn a lesson. Others say, for no reason at all.
>Are we inside a simulation?
Some say this is an absolute illusion, others say this is a sand-box (simulation by others and we are the playing pieces), others say we are similar to the cows and pigs, trapped inside a pen and our emotions are harvested. Others still say that we are free and this is all purely up to us, self-determination, etc.

>Words are nothing but sounds we make to communicate and there's practically a word for everything
...and yet words still limit us. We are still limited by describing things. People are still left speechless.

>I'm losing it

Mate, I don't think you are. I think you're on a journey of discovery. Keep asking these questions. Many have before you, many great minds have asked the same questions you are asking.
>>
>>28254852
Whatever people might call or downplay thoughts like this, it is essentially realising your own existence. Keep going op until you reach blissfull unity with the universe.
>>
First there is nothing, then you're born into this reality called life to slog through your miserable existence with no meaning whatsoever, then you die and then there is nothing again. Stop whining and get used to it.
>>
>tfw the answer is always changing depending on what gripe you have with reality

Holy shit. I don't. Fucking. Care. Anymore.
>>
we are an experimental program with the purpose of sophisticated meme production
>>
>>28255165
you have seen

originalus commentus
>>
>>28254930
Dawg, I legit woke up today and had an acid trip somehow. Idk if I had a flashback or what because I dropped like 6 months ago.

It was cool, but sort of scary at the same time.

>>28254852
You'll never know. Best bet is to read absurdist philosophy (atleast to give yourself something to do).
>>
File: Cute-5.jpg (105 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Cute-5.jpg
105 KB, 1440x810
>>28254852
We're here to enjoy ourselves, if you can't do that then your life has no meaning.

Cool?
>>
>>28255249
Was it a real trip or depersonalisation/derealization/egodeath ?
Once i was having a smoke outside when suddenly my whole ego disintegrated and i was left with pure egodeath. Scary but blissful at the same time. Was 4 months after my last trip.
>>
>>28254942

This is a good post and mine is original
>>
File: 1460606465555.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460606465555.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>28254852
LANGUAGE IS A SIMULATION
LANGUAGE IS A SIMULATION
COMMUNICATION IS A DISEASE
THERE IS NO SERIES OF WORDS
THE HUMAN BRAIN IS A PRISON
MY NUMBER ONE BIRD IN THE WORLD IS NAMED PETRIE
INTERACT WITH OBJECTS
COEXIST WITH PRISONERS
MANAGE YOUR DISEASE
FUCK YOU ARTHUR YOUR EARS ARE FUTILE
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR OWN BRAIN BUT YOU CAN POUND ON THE WALLS ALL DAY
AND FILL IT FULL OF CONCRETE
THEN DRIVE OFF A CLIFF
HO HO HO
byeyb
>>
>>28255299
No. It had little to do with my state of mind. I was just getting typical Acid CEVs and OEVs.

I'm beginning to think the brain effects of acid stick with people for a couple of months before leaving or something. My last dose was pretty high too (700ug) so that might be why it stayed in my system for so long.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.