[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't the whole phenomenon of race mixing just the white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
Isn't the whole phenomenon of race mixing just the white race absorbing the black race to extinction? I mean the white female is without a doubt placed highest on the sexual market, and they're known to breed with basically any other race, but lets keep the black race as an example. If their mixed offspring is male he will most likely prefer white females and together they'll produce white offspring. When the mixed offspring is female she'll either go for a black man, and absorb another black lineage into this mixed lineage, or they'll go for a white male and will have completely washed out the black with their offsping.
So since white males don't go for black females in general, you could say that both black, mixed and white males are breeding with white females, which means with every male offspring the lineage will most likely turn towards white, and with every female offsping the lineage will either turn towards white or absorb a black lineage into it, that will eventually turn towards white.
Does this make any sense, or is my logic flawed?
>>
also srs no race bait
>>
File: 1405767554532.jpg (2 MB, 2696x3480) Image search: [Google]
1405767554532.jpg
2 MB, 2696x3480
>>28254847
read pic related, in order to your idea of "absorbing black race" and making it go extinct, you would need to race mix everybody with a white person, then those mixed kids have to mix only with white person until there's no trace of black genotype. It would take generations of controlled racemixxing and making sure mixed kids don't mix with each other. There always have to be pure white in the equation.
>>
>>28254847
maybe this "theory" would make a tiny bit of sense if the color black wasn't so overpowering

that's why mixed race kids are always referred to as half black, half asian, etc. rather than half white. pale skin is a recessive trait and can only exist by keeping generations in control
>>
>>28255039

This, non white mixing with a white is like dropping one drop of motor oil on a painting. One drop ruins it.
>>
>>28254961
>vitiligo is a common skin condition with interracial offspring

It's incredibly rare even for interracial kids.

>mulatto....have 'signifigantly' less brain capacity than white children

I'm assuming this is on average. Also, how on earth do you spell 'significantly' wrong?
>>
>>28254961

But I see this happening more and more. My dad is half black and my mother is white. His brother also married a white woman. Their daughter is now dating a white guy, and I myself am only attracted to white females. My mixed friends all go for white girls and even my full black friend goes for white girls only. It's not happening any time soon, but it's happening.
>>
>>28255098
does it make a difference?
>>
>>28254847
White women make up at most 3% of the worlds population so unequivocally No.
>>
>>28255146
Can you elaborate on why? You do know that white women are trash, especially those who don't stick to their own. It's like marrying a woman who cheated on her husband before. Blacks really don't care about red flags, it's all about muh dick where white women at.
>>
>>28255171
>Can you elaborate on why?

I'm not him, but isn't it obvious? White women are more attractive. I'm half and half, but I'm not attracted to black girls at all.

>You do know that white women are trash, especially those who don't stick to their own.

"Their own"...lol, I guess that Germanic women who marry Slavs or Italians are trash too.
>>
>>28255206
>Germanic women who marry Slavs or Italians are trash too
they are still caucasian, face it, you get the lowest of the low, the coal burners.
>>
>>28255244
>the lowest of the low, the coal burners

You're confusing white trash girls who go for ghetto niggers with normal white girls who wouldn't have a problem dating a non-ghetto black guy.
>>
>>28254847
You're kind of right. It depends on the circumstances. For example, in Mexico the blacks were absorbed into the population.
>>
>>28255244

Mixed black guys can usually get with pretty high quality white girls, from what I've seen.
>>
>>28255355
In Mexico the blacks were a tiny percentage of the population. Blacks make up about 1/7 of the world population, it's a very different situation globally.
>>
>>28255320
>non-ghetto black guy
nice meme, it's like saying muh coal burner burns only the finest of coal

>>28255360
disgusting
>>
File: Rachel Dolezal.jpg (40 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Dolezal.jpg
40 KB, 900x506
>>28254847
>Isn't the whole phenomenon of race mixing just the white race absorbing the black race to extinction?

No.
Race is a social construct.
Species don't diverge until they can longer reproduce viable offspring, ergo your argument is invalid.
Since race is a social construct as long as someone wants to identify as "black" there will be a black race.
>>
File: 1405916437905.jpg (69 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1405916437905.jpg
69 KB, 500x667
>>28256265
Mixed master race cunt
>>
>>28256362
>one of my parents was disgusted with himself
>other parent was shallow racemixer with no sense of pride or community
>master
top kek
>>
My Danish ancestors banged pretty much every ethnicity under the Sun. I came out pallid as fuck, but you can still see the Native American in my face and hair. I also sport a black man's lips. Dey's makes fo' nice smackin'.
>>
>>28256320
>Race is a social construct.
You should be aborted.
>>
>>28256466
In my case almost everyone from my country is mixed
>>
>>28256488
That's the case with most of us everywhere.
>>
>>28256500
I mean obvious mix of 2 or more races. None of that "hurr I'm Irish, British, Italian, German and Polish, oh, and I'm 1/64th Cherokee :B" shit you guys like to spew
>>
>>28256517
But both are mixed, yes?
>>
File: animu laugh.gif (289 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
animu laugh.gif
289 KB, 400x471
>>28256484
Nice bantz anon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
>>
>>28256532
Depends what you your definition of mixed is.
>>
>>28254847
White females don't date outside of their race nearly as much as you think, so the mixed babies wouldn't all be able to find a white woman to breed with.
>>
>>28256546
What's the "right" definition?
>>
This logic makes no sense to me. How can you be absorbed into extinction when all your genes are passed on?
>>
>>28256595
Most people think of as the result of 2 different ethnic groups. Is that not it?
>>
>>28256536
no seriously, consider suicide, life might be a social construct after all, please check it out for us
>>
File: eternal eliot.jpg (31 KB, 400x553) Image search: [Google]
eternal eliot.jpg
31 KB, 400x553
>>28254847
No. Because the plan (that your stupid goyim mind can't even comprehend) is to mix all of the contemporary races into one, nationless, equal race.

With the exception of non-secular Ashkenazis, no one race gets out of this alive.
>>
>>28256265
>disgusting

Who do you think you're fooling, whore?
I think someone is compensating for past mistakes.
>>
>>28256859
>woman
>on r9k
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>28257051
It's called objectivity.
The man in the photo is objectively good-looking. Regardless of your personal opinions on miscegenation, you can't change this fact.
>>
>>28257160
he's not white, therefore your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>28257206
He's aesthetically pleasing, /pol/ mong.
He probably makes your cunt tingle.
>>
>>28257347
again what the fuck, why are you implying I'm a woman? I'm not FFS newfag tripfags should just leave, you won't find women here fuck off!
>>
>>28257535
>I'm not

Proof.
>>
>>28254847
Blacks are only going extinct in the US
They currently make up about 10% of the population, 30 million in total
Make up the largest group on welfare, SNAP, Medicaid, largest group in the prison population, commit the most criminal activity, commit more than half of all murders and 3/4 of all rapes, highest dropout rate, shortest lifespan, highest rate of untreated high blood pressure,diabetes and obesity, lowest average IQ, highest percentage of government workers, they have the highest percentage of abortions in the US, if not for Roe v Wade the current black population would be about 75-100 million, they are genociding themselves
By 2050, the total black population estimate of Africa will be 2 - 2.5 billion , most will be under 21
By 2050 the Worldwide population of Caucasians is estimated to be just under 1 billion, with an average age of 45
Highest birthrates in the world are Muslims and Black Africans
Lowest birthrates are Caucasians
By 2050 the average White European will be over 65, Europe will be majority Muslim by 2075
Utah is the only state in the US with a positive White birthrate
Most Mexicans are 3/4 Spanish (White) the only salvation for the White race in the Americas is from the Mexicans
Within a hundred and fifty years the world will be Indian, Muslim, Chinese and Black
They will all be wishing they could bring back the White Man
Our only hope is that the majority of Nuclear weapons are still in the hands of Caucasians, when the colored hordes storm the last bastion of Whiteness, flames will rise high into the sky and the hand of the White God will wipe clean the filth of the Earth and make ready the land for the return of God's Chosen Children, The Caucasians
>>
File: anon kun.png (2 MB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
anon kun.png
2 MB, 1053x1070
>>28257917
>"and the hand of the White God will"
>Browses 4chan
>Believes in God

oh anon-kun, you're so kawaii
>>
>>28257206
Post your face, anon. Show me how you aren't an obese greasy neckbeard living in his mother's basement. Show me your superior aryan model features that this man cannot compete with. Post your face.
>>
>>28257917
>Most Mexicans are 3/4 Spanish
>implying
the ones that come to america are mostly or entirely aztec
>>
File: three fourths spanish.jpg (47 KB, 440x552) Image search: [Google]
three fourths spanish.jpg
47 KB, 440x552
>>28258361
He's a spic himself or he's never met them.

They're 3/4 Ameri-Indian, 1/4 spanish (at best), 4/4 subhuman and 4/4 ruled by the whitest of their kind.

A model for the future friends.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.