[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can asian women be robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Hitomi Tanaka picture.jpg (171 KB, 799x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hitomi Tanaka picture.jpg
171 KB, 799x1200
Can asian women be robots?
>>
>>28254675
the left one's bigger than the right one

once you notice, you'll never be able to fap to her the same way
>>
if you have to ask then the answer is no
>>
Only asians can be robots. Whitards are not autistic enough.
>>
>>28254689
Now I can imagine she has milk in the left one.
>>
No one with any value in society can be a robot
>>
>>28254689
Most women's breasts are like this senpai.
>>
>>28255129
Value is subjective.

An asian woman who works a min wage job in japan/korea could think she is worthless, and cannot compete with k-pop tier model looks, therefore making her a robot.

Of course, if she came to America, she'd be preyed upon by thirsty weebs that like her simply because she's asian and looks really cute relative to everyone else in their area.

>but what about black people
The same thing applies to black people. Most african-americans look nothing like native africans from ghana/kenya/nigera. if they went there, they'd get the same treatment.
>>
>>28255267
Women hold a hegemony over reproduction, and so have value in society.
No one with a functioning vagina can be a robot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.