[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1200AD monks >learning about oneself involved deep contemplation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>1200AD monks
>learning about oneself involved deep contemplation and meditation coupled with abstinence from physical temptation to learn what one truly wants
>2016 women
>learning about oneself means exploring your sexuality, sucking and fucking as many dicks as possible

Crusades when?
>>
God is dead, anon.
Let it go.
>>
>>28254578
Should've been about 20 years ago
>>
>as many dicks as possible
No, just as many as you wish.

Every person owns their own body. Nobody is responsible to keep society at balance, even if that may be desirable.
Do robots deserve sexual experiences with beautiful women?
What have people on /r9k/ to show for it?
What would you do if you woke up a girl? Fuck Chad, which you can, or fuck a robot?

Some ugly man are in pain, but did the sexual liberation really bring a negative momentum? Complaining about feminists that complain about some shit doesn't count.
>>
File: 1433284397472.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1433284397472.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>28254578
>Crusades when?
Too late. Any European political spirit is dead now.
>>
>>28254688
You miss the point.

Sexuality isn't a "big part of a person's identity". I've met people who've had girls around both arms with the same character traits as me. They were just slightly more handsome and slightly less autistic. People treat sexual experience as a necessary part of human growth. Human growth is about LIFE experiences, not sexual ones. I learned more spending a day with a homeless guy than I ever could have fucking 20 girls from a party.
>>
>>28254578

I think your view of 13th century monasticism is fairly idealistic.
>>
I wish they'd just be honest that they're pursuing hedonism rather than pretend it's some journey of self discovery.

>tfw you will never DEUS VULT
>>
>>28254755

Not even >>28254688

But you are like a kid.

I was fifteen when I was having those thoughts. You mistakenly think people are as introspective as you are. The average person wants and enjoy animalistic pleasures.

Why would someone a completely materialistic and sensory person engage in activities that are just not for them? If they were for them then they'll end up like how you are now.

Don't force your own ideas on life on other people. You'll only make them unhappy. Grab a book on (pseudo-)philosophy and leave the normies alone.
>>
>>28254898
That's also not the point. The point isn't that everyone should be introspective, it's just that if you're just gonna be an animal, don't act like it's making you a better person. Like >>28254892
said.

>Grab a book on (pseudo-)philosophy and leave the normies alone.
I don't know what you're trying to insinuate, but if it weren't for pseudophilosophers we wouldn't be having this discussion.
>>
File: 12454673734534734534534333.jpg (102 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
12454673734534734534534333.jpg
102 KB, 853x480
>>28254892
>I wish they'd just be honest
Too good to be true. If women were sincere about their sexual history or about their intentions you wouldn't experience
>tfw no gf
ever again.

Honesty in women is such a rare thing. There are slut walks out there but women still lie about their sexual past and what they want from a man. If they would really believe in the bullshit they proclaim, they would be just honest:
>hey I find your wealth extremely attractive, I'm promiscuous woman looking for a man who will provide for me and my 2 kids, I won't do anything sexual with you though, I'm over my experimental phase
A man after such sincere declaration could back off and be happy for not being in a relationship.
But no, instead you have a promiscuous whore attending slut walks who when hits the wall goes:
>nice fedora, you look so handsome, me? oh I'm a virgin I swear, I only had 1 meaningful relationship, oh this 2 kids? lol I dunno tehe, it takes a real man to step up to the plate
>>
>>28254578
Yeah I think about it daily. But what can one do tho? Just let women destroy themselves lol, while getting a gf/wife and teaching her to not be like the other degenerated whores. Also I feel like there are more and more cucks everytime who encourage women to be whores and feministso these are the real enemies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.