[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A magical genie appears and grants you one wish, to finally have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1428174500073.png (180 KB, 627x750) Image search: [Google]
1428174500073.png
180 KB, 627x750
A magical genie appears and grants you one wish, to finally have a companion for life. Here are his 3 options for you to choose from:

Option #1: A blonde Olympic volleyball player with a 10/10 face and body, and genetics the rest of the world envies. She is way out of your league, and you'll impress everyone you know. Only, she is in an "open relationship", is into cuckolding and will make you watch other guys fuck her. She will never love you.

Option #2: A pale, overweight woman with huge tits and an ugly face. She has dyed hair, tattoos, piercings and thick-rimmed glasses, and her "hobbies" are limited to watching YouTubers and blogging about video games (which she never plays). She is loyal and devoted to you, will never turn down sex and will unconditionally support you.

Option #3: A young, scrawny gay man with super rich parents who will pay for anything you ask for, and a penthouse suite in New York City. He has absolutely horrible taste in everything, and you will have to hear loud shitty club music in the house nonstop. He is also super clingy and will make you hang out with his group of loud black female friends on the weekends.

Which do you choose?
>>
option 3 sounds good man
>>
>>28254231
I'd take the third.
>>
I'd tell the genie to fuck off and continue with my existence.
>>
Can't you just strangle me to death with your powerful genie hands instead?
>>
>>28254231
None.
Better be alone.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.