[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf and I broke up a week ago >been chilling on tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
>gf and I broke up a week ago
>been chilling on tinder since
>already made out with one of the girls
>have several dates with others set up next week

I guess I finally reached normality. I went from being an aspie robot to getting with more girls than any of my friends. I'm happy to pass on my knowledge to any of you anons if you want my help(:
>>
>>28254223
1) any proof? 2) how'd you do it
>>
>>28254247
Well the screenshot is kinda the proof; what kind of stuff are you looking for anyway?

And you just talk to them about a very select group of topics and once you feel like you've gotten close enough to them you ask them out for drinks. Literally every single girl I've asked out this way has said yes.
>>
>>28254277
how much do you pay on each of those dates?
>>
How to profile picture? My 4 species didn't work.
>>
How physically attractive are you from 1 to 10?
>>
>>28254223
She completely ignored your offer to get drinks lol.

Also be prepared to be flaked on by 90% of the girls you try to meet up with.
>>
>>28254301
Selfies
Autocorrecting robot
>>
File: 111.jpg (11 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
11 KB, 200x193
These are the kinds of "people" that post on r9k now.
>>
File: Profile Pic.jpg (55 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Profile Pic.jpg
55 KB, 540x960
>>28254290
Good one m8.

>>28254301
Oh god it's a tough question. I actually don't know so I got my normal friends to take a picture of me while I was talking to them.

>>28254305
I'd say I'm about 7/10, but why don't you judge that yourself. I'm also 6'2" and 72kg, so that really helps.

>>28254307
The "Yeah :) sounds good x" was for the drinks, bro. And you don't get flaked if you set it up properly.
>>
>>28254335
better than 'people' who do nothing all day but post pictures of cartoon frogs on 4chan
>>
>>28254223
You don't belong here.
GET OUT NORMIE
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28254354
haha good one friend :)
you forgot your pepe though :(
>>
>>28254349
>white
>tall
>chad face

wow, a real mystery!!!!! i wonder why girls like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
>>
>>28254318
If you can take a good selfie then go for it. It's a hard skill to learn though, so if you're not naturally good at it then good luck.

>>28254335
It's literally just one thread, friendo. Let it go instead of adding fuel to the fire and replying.

>>28254354
But friendo, you too could get some advice from this thread and reach normality. Isn't that better than being stuck being a robot?
>>
>>28254349
So this thread is basically 'if you're white, 6'2'', and have a good face, you'll be successful on tinder'? That's kind of a no-brainer.
>>
you're such a faggot op

stop attention whoring

http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/filename/Profile%20Pic.jpg
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (32 KB, 354x342) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
32 KB, 354x342
>initiate contact and meet up with a girl for the very first time in my life
>she's literal human trash
Teach me how to forget
>>
>>28254391
Also this was straight from the OP

>6'2"
>72kg
>Always rate 7-8 on /soc/
>Studying Maths (whoo, usefulness)
>Fun to be around when I'm not depressed
>Know how to play guitar
>Know multiple languages
>Not overly experienced with girls, but not cluelessly inexperienced either
>My god, I hope I find a gf soon. It feels so fucking lonely without one.

kek you dumb skelly faggot
>>
>>28254378
Looks help but they're not everything. I pretty much looked the same as a teenager, but I was still a virgin at 19 because I was fucking hopeless at talking to women. The main thing is actually confidence - it will get you so much further.
>>
>>28254414
>just b urself :)

Origami
>>
>>28254414
Looks are everything, you fucking retard. Do you think a confident 5'7" asian or indian guy would have the same success as you?
>>
>>28254387
Tinder isn't really the kind of thing that writes itself unless you completely lower your standards, there is some skill to it.

>>28254397
Talk to more girls. Honestly, if it's just one experience, you'll dwell on it, but if it's several then the shitty ones get lost in the sea of decent ones.

>>28254391
>attention whoring on 4chan
Stop the fucking presses!

>>28254422
No, don't be yourself. Be the best version of yourself you can be. If you're shy and timid, through that out of the window and go be confident and approachable.
>>
>>28254349
I was serious, if you ask them to go out for drinks don't you have to pay for their drinks?
>>
>>28254451
Come on, bro, let's not stoop to that level of speech. And no, probably not, but having good looks and no confidence is a lot worse than having no looks but tons of confidence.
>>
>>28254455
>Stop the fucking presses!

You're a fucking moron that makes any excuse he can so he can post his picture

Fuck off you dickhead.
>>
>>28254473
Well I don't, we either get our own drinks or we get alternating rounds. So I usually end up spending 20 pounds on a date, but so does she.
>>
>>28254391
What are the posts collected there and how to gather them like this?
>>
>>28254479
I'm not your bro, you chad son of a whore

I hope you die today
>>
advice on how to succeed in math:
1. have talent in math
2. study before the taste
advice on how to succeed in making music:
1. have musical talent
2. practice your instrument
advice on how to succeed with girls:
1. be handsome
2. talk to girls

do you see where I am going with this? you have to have 2 components to succeed. let me assure you 90% of r9k population lacks the first one. were they to talk to women, it wouldn't help.
>>
>>28254497
nvm m8, you're a 7/10 so your advice is worthless for ugly guys
>>
>>28254542
Your advice is shitty. Talent is a meme. Being smart can help you succeed faster but average people can succeed in math and music if they work at it. At least, depending on what you mean by 'success'. Maybe they won't be the world's foremost mathematician or musician but they can learn to do the thing competently.
>>
>>28254473
>>28254497
Quickly just building on that point, I actually tried to be chivalrous on my first two dates and pay for the drinks myself, but it's significantly more expensive and the women honestly don't care. They're not impressed by it at all and it's honestly pointless to do.

>>28254535
I'm sorry you feel that way, bro.

>>28254542
You can do fine in music and maths through sheer effort though, so it's not a great analogy. I just think that people on /r9k/ want to believe that it's something else holding them back and that it's pointless, rather than that they can make their situation better but they've just given up.
>>
>>28254554
No, don't pay for drinks, because then you're at risk of becoming a sugar-daddy kind of thing, and you definitely don't want to go into that territory.
>>
Also, a question for you guys - do you have any idea how to pick up girls at a club? My tinder game is strong but I'm kinda hopeless at getting with girls in real life.
>>
>>28254617
Yes, /r9k/ knows all about picking girls up in clubs.
>>
>>28254633
There are plenty of normies on this board (and in this thread) at this point.
>>
>>28254562
>Being smart can help you succeed faster but average people can succeed in math and music if they work at it.

Life's a competition. it's all there is. doesn't really matter who does a good job, only thing that matters is who does a better job - that's what determines job prospects, fame, success with women, etc. in the end talent is the only thing that matters because you can bet your ass everyone in the field your going into is going to work hard. if you learn and improve even 1.25X slower than them you're gone

that's a life truth you usually have to learn the hard way
>>
>>28254674
That's assuming that there's only one position, but there are positions for all kinds of levels of knowledge. Someone with skill and effort will get the top position, but the person without the skill but with the effort put in will get the position under him, and the person with skill but who does no work under him, and finally the guy with neither.
>>
>>28254709
That's not how life works m8. lots of fields are so competitive even entry positions require a lot of talent (math is a good example actually)
sure, if you have no problem working as a janitor you could probably find a job though. (= if you have no problem begging a 2/10 to go out with you and paying for the dates you will probably find a girl)
>>
>>28254674
You are so ignorant and full of shit, it is astounding. You can NOT bet your ass that everyone is going to work hard, because that is simply not true. This board is a prime example of people who not only don't work hard, but don't work at all. Someone who is smarter may get some promotion faster than you, but that doesn't mean that you will never get that promotion.

Let me give you an example. I'm a software developer. I just recently started working - about a year ago. My manager is very happy with my performance and wants to promote me to senior developer at the end of the year. This is somewhat of a fast promotion - senior developer after a year and a half. But pretty much every developer gets that promotion within four years. It's not a question of 'are you the best'; it's a question of 'have you learned to do your job well enough to merit promotion yet'. Some people take longer to learn, but they do learn, and they do get promoted. Those people may not be Bill Gates, but they will still be earning a lot of money. The idea that only the top 10% or whatever of people have any worthwhile success at anything is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1461062697561.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1461062697561.png
17 KB, 882x758
>OP is 6'2''

This thread is literally useless.
>>
>>28254986
you're not noticing one thing though, your group of reference is those people who already got into software engineering, i.e managed to succeed in their studies which means they posses a certain amount of talent. you're ignoring all those people who didn't manage to finish their studies / got bad grades at school although they tried hard.
basically you're already at the about top 20% percentage of the population
>>
>>28255070
Again, you're full of shit. You don't have to be the top 20% to get a BS in computer science. Getting a college degree is one of the most universally attainable things given time and effort. There's no magical barrier preventing anyone from understanding the concepts, except for actually mentally retarded people.
>>
>>28255126
>You don't have to be the top 20% to get a BS in computer science.
citation needed. you can't just through around claim without accounting for them. maybe for 80% of the population getting a BS in CS is like you coming up with calculus on your own.
>>
>>28254223
It's another wannabe chad episode. Why don't you go out with some of your new girlfriends instead of trying to fit in here by trying to "advise" us eh Casanova?
>>
>>28255169
I don't see you providing any studies supporting your shitty point. Like I said, talent is a meme. Especially here on /r9k/, people love to pretend that genetics is everything and hard work accounts for nothing, because it justifies there shitty do-nothing lifestyle. I taught undergrad math for several years and I can tell you that hard work is what counts.
>>
>>28255203
>girlfriends
They're just girls I'm seeing occasionally atm. I'm maybe meeting one this evening, but it's midday atm. Besides, I like offering advice - helping others feels nice(:

>wannabe chad
I wouldn't say that I want to be a chad, but there's nothing wrong with having a goal/role model and striving towards it.
>>
>>28255231
But how will I live if I can't blame my shitty position on something else? I refuse to let anything be my fault.
>>
>>28255238
You're not helping anyone. The only reason you're successful with women is because your face is good looking, you're tall and you have social skills

The only reason you created this thread is to get an ego boost and to humble brag
>>
>>28254996
^ THIS

6'2 with a chad face you can say literally almost anything to women and they still want to come over and fuck you that night

Look at all those fake chad tinder threads by tripfag.

6'2Chadfacejustbeyourself. Absolute retard.
>>
>>28255231
Sorry m8, you're a naive fool, your world view is based on a small portion of the population and not on the whole. talent is not a meme, it's the number 1 thing that counts in life. "hard work" comes second. like all the other "normal" people you just can't wrap your head around the harsh realities of life and the small portion your behavior and "hard work" plays in your success.
>>
>>28255273
Maybe, but social skills are something you can learn. I know that because I too was terrible at talking to people once, but I spent years studying and learning how to talk to people, and to anyone trying to go down that path I am trying to give advice.

>>28255290
I'm sorry, but you're just completely wrong AND you do nothing to justify your point. Hard work is the most important thing by far.
>>
>>28255238
You mean considering yourself superior to us Robots feels nice. I hope you get an STD from the slut whore that you're going to meet-up with"""bro""" :)
>>
File: 1345647700623.jpg (25 KB, 225x277) Image search: [Google]
1345647700623.jpg
25 KB, 225x277
>>28255231
>hurr I taught students to recite rote lessons
>durr and I can tell you that hard work (i.e. repetition) is the most important thing

hurr durr

Hard work doesn't help you if you're not cut from the right genetic cloth bud.

An unintelligent person has just as much chance of being good at math as a short man has at being good at basketball.

Genes matter! A lot!
>>
>>28255335
Again, I'm sorry you feel that way, bro. I hope you get something worthwhile going for you soon.
>>
>>28255341
Your hurrs and durrs and your meme image really help sell your point, buddy. Keep at it!
>>
>>28255322
>I'm sorry, but you're just completely wrong AND you do nothing to justify your point. Hard work is the most important thing by far.
I hope life doesn't decide to show you how wrong you are in its cruel, ruthless way; but til then maybe it's better to live a deluded life as you described. I thought that way too till I reach adulthood.
>>
Alright, since this thread has been a bit derailed, does anyone have any tinder questions? None of that "you're just attractive bullshit", you need to put actual effort into tinder or you won't get anywhere with it.
>>
>>28255466
The only thing getting derailed is your blatant attention whoring. In a way... you're even more pitiful than most people here.
>>
>>28255381
m8 the point doesn't need selling. it's common knowledge that genetics have an extremely significant effect on aptitudes. for example if you have down syndrome (as I'm suspecting you might at this point) you're not going to be successful AT ANYTHING and if you have an IQ of 160 then low and behold you'll be great at virtually everything intellectual and if you are 3 std deviations above the mean for lung capacity guess what? you'll be fantastic at sports, etc. etc.

hard work plays almost no role. everyone works hard at some point in their life. some make it and some dont and its those genes which ultimately decide.
>>
>>28255466
>effort
>be good looking, borderline insult your matches and they still wanna fuck you

Being attractive is like having cheat codes when it comes to tinder or any other dating app.
>>
>>28255589
The effect of genetics is significant but not absolute. I agree that mentally retarded people are not going to succeed, but everyone else can and does. IQ is not a constant, by the way; people can and do change their IQ over time. Not everyone works hard. I can tell you that I was a shit student in K-12 and only started succeeding in college when I started actually trying. I can also tell you that I've worked as a teacher and a tutor for undergrad math, and have seen hard work pay off for students who were initially struggling with the material.

People on this board love making excuses. They love absolving themselves of all responsibility. They love convincing themselves that they are incapable of doing anything but sitting in mommy's basement all day jacking off to anime, playing video games, and shitposting. This is just an extension of that mindset.
>>
6'2

6'2"

6 foot 2

6 foot 2 and subconsciously craves attention

6 foot 2 and subconsciously craves dicks

Oh and this post is saged btw
>>
>>28255734
> I can tell you that I was a shit student in K-12 and only started succeeding in college when I started actually trying.
I see you're struggling to get the point, so I'll put it in math terms : talent is a necessary yet insufficient condition to success. i.e when you were a shit student you probably had talent but didn't put in any effort. doesn't hurt the point at all.

>People on this board love making excuses. They love absolving themselves of all responsibility. They love convincing themselves that they are incapable of doing anything but sitting in mommy's basement all day jacking off to anime, playing video games, and shitposting. This is just an extension of that mindset.
normies love convincing themselves that their somewhat successful life is their own making. they love feeling like they have control over their life. they love feeling like they're better than other people who were born with shit genetics and in awful circumstances. I suggest you leave this place before your bubble breaks and you fall onto the cold reality
>>
>>28255696
>be good looking, borderline insult your matches and they still wanna fuck you

I feel like this is way overstated, because the times when it works are spread around everywhere. Being witty and interesting is just as important, particularly for dating sites which aren't tinder.
>>
>>28255837
I understand what theory you are proposing. I just happen to disagree with it. Talent is NOT a sufficient condition to success. Like I told you, I have helped struggling students with math and gotten them to succeed. They were really bad at it initially, but they learned. You might try to tell me that they must have then had some latent talent that they didn't know about and I was tapping into, but at that point, 'talent' as a concept becomes meaningless, because anyone might have some latent talent that they're not aware of.

I've been here since 2004 and I'm not leaving. I don't think I'm better than anyone, but I am aware that my successful life is at least partially my own making. I understand that I had factors outside of my own actions helping me, but I also understand that I put in work to get to where I am. You can keep pretending to be a world-weary, jaded, grizzled veteran of life who knows how things _really_ are, but you are so full of shit that it's not even funny. You will ignore all truth to further your persecution complex and your shitty idle lifestyle.
>>
>>28256055
Not a NECESSARY condition, excuse me.
>>
>>28254277
>And you just talk to them about a very select group of topics
and what are those?
>>
>>28256017
Being witty isnt hard. I randomly shitpost based on the girls profile and that gets them interested but they arent that keen once they see me.

If I had good looks to back it up, itd be like fishing with dynamite.
>>
>>28254451
The shitskin should try to get back where he came from and try it there. You fucking subhumans come to white countries and then whine all the time about white people. If you dont like it, fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 445x604
>>28254382
Get off our board you norman go back to /fit/ or /soc/
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.