[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was returning to my place after walking around the area,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1373640536964.jpg (213 KB, 1007x609) Image search: [Google]
1373640536964.jpg
213 KB, 1007x609
When I was returning to my place after walking around the area, I saw a woman walking in front of me. She suddenly fell over.

I happily started to pass by her when I realized it. Wouldn't a normal guy help her or ask her if she's all right?

I pondered.

Asking her if she's all right is simple courtesy. So I wanted to do that, but normal girls would hate it, much less be thankful, if a guy like me spoke to them. It's happened before. The girl ignored me and asked me with her eyes, "Who the hell are you?" I wish I could reply, "I'm me, what about it?", but I normally just put on a smile. I'm only trying to be kind, but I end up feeling miserable.

I think it's because my attitude, appearance, clothing, and communication skills are considerably bad. I guess I'm too soft.

This doesn't happen if I'm chatting over a computer, but I just can't do it in front of a girl. I realize this, but I just can't do anything about it. I look at myself from another person's perspective and get angry or embarrassed when I'm doing something disgraceful. I'm ugly, and being ugly is a crime. Then that means that I'm committing a sin just by existing.

It's just going to be uncomfortable for the other person even if a guy like me is nice. I know how it works. I know, but it's painful for me when people do terrible things to me. It's not something I can get used to. It's always painful.

When I do something kind, the woman becomes unhappy and I get sad. So in cases like these, it's best to pretend that I didn't see anything. I have to pass unnoticed like the air, and hide in the darkness when I have to. That's my responsibility for having been born as I am. I want to become human someday.
>>
A girl dropped her purse in our shop one day and when I tried to give it back she actually started running away from me. She came back the next day and asked for it after standing around the shop for an hour waiting for me to leave the counter.
>>
File: 1460339984707.jpg (228 KB, 850x1189) Image search: [Google]
1460339984707.jpg
228 KB, 850x1189
youre right, shouldve gone off on that bitch
fucking roasties
I wish anime was real
>>
If anyone gives you a "Get the hell away from me" look if you ask if she's okay after tripping, she's seriously a fucking cunt.

Don't sweat it, OP. Some people are just like that. Don't project their shittiness onto yourself and assume it's all about you. All that's going to to is suppress your desire to genuinely help people (which you obviously have) and carry you further down the beta hole.

Take a chance. Be nice to someone.
>>
>>28254678
But its so hard these days... Especially women have nothing but disgust and "get away from me creep" to say to betas... Even if the intention is nice. If chad would have walked by her right there on the floor she would be vibrating hoping that he penetrating...
>>
If I'm a worm, I wish they'd told me earlier. The adults should have all known, right? Then why did you lie to me that I could do it if I tried? The only thing teachers taught me was that teachers don't teach anything. It's too bad a joke. You should've told me that it's meaningless to try. That's something you should teach during ethics. Tell me that it's useless for me to try......

Oh, I realize. I've realized. I didn't want them to tell me that I'm not a piece of trash or that I can do it if I try. I didn't want them to lie, but to tell me that I'm trash, but that it's still okay for me to live. Yeah, that's right. I just realized it right now. I realized it. That's amazing. It's amazing. Isn't it amazing? So I'm going to live on! It's okay for me to live!
>>
File: 1412297034947.png (32 KB, 591x275) Image search: [Google]
1412297034947.png
32 KB, 591x275
>>28254112

>on a semi crowded bus
>some girl is texting without holding on to anything
>drivers makes a sudden brake
>she almost falls
>caught her midfall and ask if she's okay
>she says "tha-" and stops midway after seeing me and gives me a disgusted look
>he goes to the back door and gets of at the next stop without saying anything else
>>
>>28255802
Well to be fair, it wasnt that bad when most adults were young. During hippie/flowershit times even betas were lying in fields of gold with qt3.14s... Romance is lost
o
m
e
>>
>two roast beefs walk in front of me one after another
>the first one trips and falls
>second one passes her by, keeps walking like nothing happened
>i pass her by
>second roastie turns around and give me a look that says "how dare you not stop to help that poor womyn you piece of shit chauvinist pig"
>give her the slimiest shit eating grin i can muster

Get fucked roastie whore.
>>
>>28256257
Womans attitude towards beta males summarized.
>>
File: comfy duck.jpg (31 KB, 678x519) Image search: [Google]
comfy duck.jpg
31 KB, 678x519
>walking down street
>see ginger landwhale coming towards me
>it's crying
>initiate pretendtobeonphone.webbum
>"c-c-c-can I use your phone, please?"
>'No, sorry.'
>cries louder and continues on it's way
>>
File: 1461964874121.jpg (59 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1461964874121.jpg
59 KB, 960x539
>help out my crush during 7th grade in dodgeball
>doing really well until I get knocked out
>she gets knocked out as well
"what the fuck anon you suck
>feel like shit for the entire week, don't play in P.E anymore because of it.

what a fucking cunt.
>>
post your face you whiny piece of shit or kill yourself. get the fuck off of my board.
>>
>>28256995
pussy ass nigga
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.