[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>While you cry and sit in bed >Shes out there giving chad head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x224
>While you cry and sit in bed
>Shes out there giving chad head
>>
>While you get fat
>Chad fucks her twat
>>
>She calls you a ugly cunt
>She sucks chad while he sucks a blunt
>>
>While you jerk off sadly
>She takes Chad's dick gladly
>>
>you take her on an expensive date
>chad fucks here while you 'bate
>>
when you're finally hanging
chad she will be banging
>>
>>28254080
>she
Who ?
Veryveryoriginalmyfriend
>>
>it's sunday and you've just woken up
>she's been up all night drinking chad's nut
>>
>>28254245
For me Anon it's that girl we all saw in school, spoke to her and dreamed of a life with, but now she's gone and gave her body away, we all feel bad and the memorys of dreams pain us
>>
>she's a dancer
>you're human cancer
>>
>while chad is at home fucking stacy
>you lose your cool and shoot up a school
>>
File: 1461793798001.jpg (236 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1461793798001.jpg
236 KB, 746x718
>She tells you about fucking Chad
>I'm not good at rhyming
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.