[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, why don't you have a latina gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1024x768
Robots, why don't you have a latina gf?
>>
>>28253944
Because I'm British and we don't have Latina women here. Besides, I don't think I want a gf.
>>
>>28253944
Because latina women want attractive men like every other woman.
>>
same reason i don't have any other type of gf
>>
>>28253944
they're too nice, too genuine, too normie, too nosy, too family-oriented, too extroverted, too churchy, and despite all of that they will still cheat on you in 0.02 seconds. they're either too ghetto or too uptight, pretending not to be ghetto. they also have an eyebrow-raisingly high rate of "capturing" men by unplanned pregnancies. trust me, the fun with beaner culture ends with fajitas and this song https://youtu.be/RjiLD9aAqgE . everything else is shit.
>>
File: 1459546172302.jpg (30 KB, 625x796) Image search: [Google]
1459546172302.jpg
30 KB, 625x796
I live in AZ and I fucking hate latina girls, I fuck them all the time but that's because they're easy.
>>
>>28254561
What is happening in this pic
>>
File: AnnoyedAnimeGirl20.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
AnnoyedAnimeGirl20.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>28254561
Nice b8 anon-kun.
>>
File: 1431324420544.png (87 KB, 350x313) Image search: [Google]
1431324420544.png
87 KB, 350x313
BECAUSE FUCK OFF OP.
>>
>>28254573
shes being mind melted by a sith lord
>>
>>28253944
No latinas here
Well except asian girls you cant find any other races where i live
>>
>>28253944
Did it ever occur to you that many of use are fucking europoors?
>>
>>28253944
The fact that i don't live i a latin country could be a problem
>>
>>28255084

We barely remember that you guys exist under ordinary circumstances, you expect us to consider you when we're shitposting on 4chan.
>>
They will cheat on you with BBCs.
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 400x400
>>28253944
Because MAGA, that's why
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>28253944
I fucking hate their culture and attitude so much it's unbearable.
>>
>>28255289
>I fucking hate their culture

This place confuses me. Latino culture:

-emphasizes the importance of gender roles (women are still expected to know how to cook, for example)
-encourages men to actually act manly, not like beta numales
-frowns upon premarital sex and abortion
-stresses the importance of marriage, religion, and family ties

Isn't everyone on /r9k/ always bitching about how modern western culture has left all this behind? Granted, maybe Mexican culture is different, but this is my experience with Cuban/Venezuelan/Colombian culture and it's pretty great.
>>
>Why haven't you gotten a [specific category] gf, /r9k/?
Gee, no idea
>>
>>28255367
/r9k/ population is split into MGTOW shitposters and bluepilled cyborgs. These two group are like 90 percent, but split in the middle.
>>
>>28255367
Robot's aren't stone age conservatives, they are mostly classic liberals.
All that enforced culture bullshit is annoying and tiresome to deal with.

>uh ah i am strong monkey must pound chest
You're a faggot is what you are, call me a numale, see if I care.
>>
>>28253944
because of the fact, that they are so family bound. You know that you are a mere shit worth to them, they don't care about you at all. Everything that matters to them is their mothers opinion. You are basically a cuck to their mum when the relationship furthers.
Also they want to control every part of your personality.
>>
I have a Latina friend, but I wish she was my girlfriend.....
>>
>>28255715
>Robot's aren't stone age conservatives, they are mostly classic liberals.

Really? Because it feels like a decent percentage of the posts here are just guys bitching about how masculinity is discouraged, about how much they hate feminism, about how the family is dead and marriage is a sham, etc..
>>
>>28256079
You misread things then, such posts are extremely rare.
>>
I would if there were more. I literally plan to buy a latina and have kids with her, because of how terrible American culture, and white women in particular, are.
>normies expect me to accept some 30+ used goods $150k indebted MS holder as my wife and take all her shit for not having a tutorial mode life and won't have kids
vs
>buy a woman from a third world country who's "20" (yeah sure I'll buy a 25 year old) and crank out a dozen kids with her ( I want ten or so)
>>
>>28256093
>yes goy, having strong family values and endorsing gender roles is rare
>race-mixing with a strong independent womyn and raising someone elses kids is a great idea!
>>
>>28256134
fuck off back to pol, schizo-tard
>>
the problem with latina girls is they get fat at around the age of 22
>>
File: 8678.jpg (98 KB, 429x640) Image search: [Google]
8678.jpg
98 KB, 429x640
Is this a mexichan thread?
>>
I do but she's a good bit older than me and not very attractive. Practice gf that became actual gf.
>>
>>28253944
Latinas always go for Chad. Even more than white women
Source: I'm a spic
>>
>>28253944
Because I have a latina wife instead.
>>
>>28256495
>being married in [current year]
>choosing to brag about it on /r9k/ of all places

Just don't have kids you baka beta bux machine.
>>
Because I'm british, there are none here.
I want one though.
>>
>>28256465
I've noticed this as well. A lot of them date other manlet latinos though.

t. Latino
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.