[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have friends? Where did you meet them? What are they like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: All_3_eds.png (199 KB, 472x467) Image search: [Google]
All_3_eds.png
199 KB, 472x467
Do you have friends? Where did you meet them? What are they like?
>>
>Do you have friends?

No.

Next thread.
>>
Friends are for well adjusted people.
>>
>>28253340
yeah, but not many and i dont see them much though
>>
Yes. My senior year of high school, in computer science class Z reached out and invited me to hang out in the auditorium with him and D while they practice their talent show act. I was gonna blow it off but on a whim I ended up going. It was weird at first but we all somehow ended up clicking and just sat around for an hour shooting the shit and sometimes practicing the act, they even incorporated me into the act. D was also in theater and was going to star in a school production, I went to go see it and afterwards he invited me to the after party that spawned a series of very popular weekly parties dubbed ''fucking fridays''. Over the summer the guy I got to befriend T, Z's best friend who moved back home from out of state.

Z was well liked by everyone and somewhat of a leader. After technical school he got a job in Texas, where he knocked up some ugly high school bitch he met on MeetMe. His wife hates us so we don't really talk anymore.
D had all the qualities of a chad, no idea how we became such good friends.
T was probably the most mature of the group, pretty regular guy. He was killed last year in an automobile accident.
>>
>>28253340
When I was in each different school ive been in growing up ive made like 1 or 2 friends so now I have a total of 4, im only able to stay friends with them because we play games together and chat of teamspeak all the time
>>
>>28253340
I have had many different friends all along my life but eventually lost em all because of a different reason for each one (me becoming more anti-social mostly)
I currently have 3 friends (plus another one who I often talk with on whatsapp but havent seen him irl for one year)
They may not be chad-tier bros but hey it's something at least, and we make a good group to meet up and doing stuff togheter. One of them is literally a virgin neet but he is still ok
>>
I've got a friend that I've had since I was 11, except he moved to the opposite end of the country for university. We still talk online but not as much. He still visits every holiday and we meet up for like a day. We've done some pretty lewd shit.

I have three other friends. Two I talk to regularly, one I don't talk to as much and he's the normieish one, the one with all the other friends who'll invite me to big gatherings that I don't feel comfortable with. I met them all in college (Britfag)

They're all my the friends I currently have. I also have online friends, I've met two IRL. Been a while since I last saw them due to obvious circumstances.

Other friends that I've had include some kid who lived on my street and went to my school, we talked less once I moved away and stopped talking when we went to different secondary schools. Two other kids when I was younger who lived on my grandmother's street. We stopped talking once they both moved away in the same year.

I had like five or so friends in school who I never talked to once school finished or saw outside of school. Had another friend in college who went to a different uni and cut contact with us.

And it was just me and one of my friends in uni, except for two sort of acquaintances who we didnt talk to out of lessons except hi and bye.
>>
Two males. Both have Aspergers, one is a literal lolicon/pedophile.

I'm sorta friends with two females. One is a chubby chinky girl, the other is a unicorn (stacked, plays video games, watches anime, going for her PhD, owns a gun, shy, petite).
>>
File: 1461846532799.jpg (83 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1461846532799.jpg
83 KB, 600x500
>>28253340

>friends

NORMIE!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!! YOU ALREADY HAVE EVERYWHERE ELSE TO SPREAD YOUR NORMIE FILTH, LEAVE OUR SAFE HAVEN ALONE!!!
>>
I don't even have online friends. I'm 100% socially incompatible. I always push boundaries until they break and I end up alone again. And that's all due to the collapse of my former self. I've recently, finally accepted that I'm a shell of a person, and that who I once was has been long dead for a few years now. He was strangled to death by the outside world and the absolute need to fit in and be loved by it. It's not even that I don't know how to show my personality or that I have an irritable personality, I simply just don't have one anymore. The majority of those emotions are gone too. I don't even feel depression anymore.

I remind myself everyday that I won't ever be loved or be in a relationship, and I'm okay with that for now. But I still feel this powerful desire to be loved shackled somewhere deep down in me that I'm forced to suffocate each and every day. I don't want to go back and have to feel that pain again. Death is better than having to live like that again.
>>
>>28255725

> the other is a unicorn (stacked, plays video games, watches anime, going for her PhD, owns a gun, shy, petite).

I'm calling bullshit, there has to be a catch.
>>
File: [biribiri] Tadashi 2D 214.jpg (166 KB, 613x582) Image search: [Google]
[biribiri] Tadashi 2D 214.jpg
166 KB, 613x582
>>28256051
She lives out in the countryside, she's EXTREMELY shy, and going for her PhD = no children and avoids men a lot.

Ironically, she has a lot more in common with my Aspergers/Autism friend, Helsing and some other fantasy ultraviolence shit are some of their favorite animes.
>>
When I was in elementary school I remember every year I had a birthday party and most of the people I invited would come (I basically just invited all the guys in my class). It wasn't until I was older when I realized that none of those people ever invited me to their party, with the exception of my autistic best friend. I was so angry for so long, but now I don't even care.
>>
>>28256074

If she's slightly aspergers then yeah, I can believe that.
>>
>>28253340
I had two friends but they left the country to go to University and made new friends there
>>
>>28256123
Better than them not coming, unless it was a made by their moms thing.
>>
I have friends. I met one when I was in third grade, we've just kinda been hanging out since then. We're sort of similar but pretty different in a lot of ways. Sometimes I think we just tolerate each other but I know deep down we're very close, like brothers.

I have another friend whom I've known since I was like 13, so like 7 years. Met him online and still haven't ever actually hung out with him but he lives in the same city I do and we know a lot of mutual people IRL. I feel like nobody understands me like he does, and we're the closest of friends possible. Like JD and Turk from Scrubs. I'd probably have killed myself if it wasn't for him.

Another friend is a girl I met in high school that I used to have ridiculous feelings for, and we kind of were a thing for a little while but she decided she just wanted to be friends. We didn't talk for a couple years after graduating but now we're pretty cool again. She's great and I'm glad to have her as a friend.

The only other person I'd consider an actual friend is someone I met my junior year of highschool. He's really nice, and shares a lot of niche interests that I do, and we don't talk too much and only see each other probably ~5 times a month but he's a good friend and important to me.

Socializing is hard but I seem to have just lucked into having a small group.
>>
I have about 4 close friends from high school. 25 now. I've developed a severe dislike from other people so it's unlikely that i'll ever make any more, honestly i'm glad that it turned out this way
>>
I havent had friends since I finish school 7 years ago.
>>
>>28256884
I think the tolerance thing comes from the fact that even if you're very different people, even not at first, you both understand why you're like that due to knowing everything about each other. When it comes to old friends, they're special because they've been through everything with you, they've seen you shaped into the person you are and they know why.

Why don't you meet the other guy?
>>
File: 4inshot(3).jpg (163 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4inshot(3).jpg
163 KB, 640x360
had three friends since middle ,We occasionally hanged out, but one of them stood at there fathers every weekend.all three of us would usually end up playing pic related every weekend of every hour and get into arguments and fights with everyone and modders. Had good and funny moments playing this game.We even gave code names to glitches and hideouts in the game.Now we just occasionally talk now.
>>
>>28253340
No.

Nowhere.

N/A
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.