[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get the cops to arrest my junkie piece of shit neighbor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: weed.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
How do I get the cops to arrest my junkie piece of shit neighbor? The doorway smells of weed all the time.
>>
>>28253289
Call your landlord.
>>
>>28253289
If you live in murrica, there's pretty much no way you can arrest someone that's smoking weed in the comfort & safety of their own home, that is unless if you know for sure if they have large as fuck quantities of it (e.g. a pound or kilo), then they'll just charge him for unlawful possession.
>>
they won't even bother unless they suspect the guy is dealing, so I guess you could lie and tell them that you see shady characters around at odd hours

I'd recommend just speaking with him about it though if it bothers you that much, I'm sure he'd be willing to smoke elsewhere he's a human being just like you are
>>
Tell the police that they r selling weed
>>
>>28253289
Where is he smoking it?
>>
he might be able to hide/throw away the weed if he spots the cops and he'll just get more weed and keep smoking. You gotta get his dealer arrested.
dress up in women closing and knock on his door. weed makes people gay so when he opens he'll go for it. you start a sexual relationshilp and let him fuck you whenever he gets high for a while, gain his trust. tell him you don't do drugs because of a medical condition. after a few months tell him a friend of yours was looking for weed and whether he can hook you up. he'll agree to take you to his dealer and that's when you call the cops and organize a sting.
>>
>>28255177
>weed makes people gay

xD kekleon
>>
>>28253289
Fuck off snitch. Weed is basically legal these days.
>>
>>28255177
10/10 plan, do it OP.
>>
>>28253289
>>28255177
This is really the only way.
>>
>>28253289
Unless you can smell it from inside your home, why do you care?
>>
>go to laundry toom in moms basement
>pick up bleach
>drink it
>?????
>>
>>28253289
Just Walk Away From The Door Like Nigga Close Your Nose Haha
>>
>>28253289
Piss in his weed
>>
>>28253289
kill yourself. If I eat curry everyday and you don't like the smell are you going to try and get rid of me too?
>>
File: 1438714590337.jpg (14 KB, 462x409) Image search: [Google]
1438714590337.jpg
14 KB, 462x409
>>28253289
>arrest my junkie piece of shit neighbor
>doorway smells of weed all the time
>junkie piece of shit
>smells of weed
>junkie
>weed

...are you retarded?
>>
Buy an air freshener faggot
>>
>>28253289
You already posted this thread. Are you going to shitpost druggie stuff today to try and piss off weed smokers and edgelords?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.