[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eyebags/Dark Circles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
I have huge (I'm talking HUGE) PURPLE-Y bags/ circles under my eyes like pic related but even WORSE.

Am I destined to spend the rest of my life alone because of them? I feel like a fucking ghoul. I'm a guy btw.
>>
Use makeup, color correct the shit out of them
>>
Wet teabags and hold them on those spots for ten minutes, they'll reduce. Do this twice everyday.

Also put spoons in the freezer and half an hour later put them under your eyes until they turn warm.

There's a chemical in tea that will tighten the veins around the eyes and make them appear less black/blue.

The spoons do the same but it's best to do both.
>>
>>28253057
>>28253079
The main problem is the discoloration under the eyes. It's mostly blue from veins peaking through the thin skin. Is it possible to make the skin thicker/less transparent?
>>
>>28253104
Use makeup, use teabags to reduce veins.

You might also want to sleep more upright at night so the blood doesn't pile up there.
>>
get enough sleep, check if you have any allergies, drink enough water

smoking also causes that
>>
>>28253025
Got them too. Embrace them. Chicks dig em. Makes a man look serious and cerebral.
>>
>>28253156
I might just wear makeup for the rest of my life or until I can afford surgery.
Fuck my fucking ugly face.
>>
Post eyes, OP
>>
Try iron pills
>>
>>28253237
here.
you may now laugh at my miserable existence.
>>
>>28253351
looks cute

sldfkmsdflkm
>>
File: 1456940069730.jpg (72 KB, 494x385) Image search: [Google]
1456940069730.jpg
72 KB, 494x385
>>28253351
a cute..a CUTE
>>
File: 1461384913696.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1461384913696.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>28253389
>>28253392
not so cute when you're asked everyday about them
>>
>>28253351
awwwww cutiee
>>
>>28253351
Bags under the eyes for guys can be considered an attractive flaw. It gives character and maturity to a face.

There are several actors with this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=iain+de+caestecker&safe=off&biw=1280&bih=704&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjz0anx4rjMAhUE8z4KHZbLCn0Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=RPYQuY-uKZfzdM%3A

This is the kind of result you can get if you follow the instructions to reduce the appearance.
>>
OP is a fool. Dudes with game have been capitalizing on this 'flaw' since Rasputin.
>>
Didn't you watch the American Psycho?
Puts some ice on it when you wake up it'll pass eventually
>>
>>28253351
I won't lie mate that looks pretty bad. Luckily theres a bunch of methods to get rid of them.

Firstly make sure you're getting enough sleep. I don't mean "20 minutes here, 3 hours there and 2 hours then" I mean a full solid 8+ hours sleep at night. (Protip, don't use any electronics 30 minutes before you go bed, it clears your mind and makes sleep 100x bearable IMO). Also only use one pillow (you will notice immediate effects if you've been using 2 since now)

Eat healthy and get 8 glasses of water in you a day. If you can, try and eat 5 pieces of fruit a day.

Consider cosmetic products. There are eye rollers which can "sooth" the bags and although they kind of work, they're somewhat weak, short term lasting and can irritate the eyes even more. IMO this is the worst option

Good luck bro
>>
>>28254424
Wtf are you dopes talking about. Make up? Dudes aren't supposed to be pretty.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.