[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sadsad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I saw the girl I like at a party

I said I like a while ago
I did not know what else to say

I gone
Feel like a retard loser
How should I kill myself ?
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 249x239) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 249x239
Girl who I liked and thought liked me back isn't into me like that
I'm hurting
>>
>>28253013
Is this like some form of social autist beat poetry? It sucks.
>>
are you guys even for real? if you're not chad it is rare that a girl you like will be into you. not impossible but rare. if you detect compatibility between you, maybe she would too if you were in really good physical shape. and maybe she even senses it too. "if he were fitter he'd be really hot"

you either have to work to find the needles in the haystack who like skinny guys, or work to get fit and then your options open up. I used to be fit so I know how girls who were way out of my league were suddenly flirtatious. Now I'm skinny as hell again and with a girl who loves me anyway.

It's probably better that way, because otherwise I may get a super hot girl but then lose my fitness to laziness and have her cheat and leave me as a result. That very thing happened with my first girlfriend.
>>
>>28253013
fat on the other hand i have no experience with but as far as I can tell fat guys have no problem getting girls as long as they have confidence. More women like fat than skinny.
>>
>>28253013
>at a party
>loser

Just get the fuck out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.