[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Older robots, what are some advice you'd give to your younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1460751680094.jpg (9 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1460751680094.jpg
9 KB, 250x196
Older robots, what are some advice you'd give to your younger selves?
>>
>>28252931
Don't eat the yellow snow
>>
Kill them. Kill them all, while you still have the chance.
>>
File: ritsu with sadfrog.jpg (233 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
ritsu with sadfrog.jpg
233 KB, 600x500
don't talk to female
>>
Do it now before it gets any worse.
>>
just fuckin go for it. stop hiding away and making excuses. be kinder to her
>>
Let that truck hit you
>>
The pain of never having tried is much worse than the embarrassment of failing
>>
>>28252931
don't go to university.
get a practical profession.
find job asap.
>>
>>28252931
>>28252931
"dont, just dont"
my advice to my younger self is not original
>>
transition to girl when you're like 13 years old
>>
take the gap year option or just do four years

discipline and study are not memes in fact do them

never quit a job before you already have one lined up, the momentary joy of having money saved up and free time is exactly that, momentary

drive slower during your driving tests fuck
>>
Get help.
Get into counseling. Please try to fix this as early as you can. Don't fall for the "You're only __" meme. You know what a normal life is supposed to look like. Don't let other people tell you everyone goes through this, they fucking don't.

Don't put on a normal face 100% of the time. No matter how hard you try you will not look normal, you'll be just weird enough for people to find you off-putting. If you let yourself be bad at socializing you can gain experience. If you try to act like you know what you're doing you won't socialize for fear of breaking the lie.
Embarrassment sucks, but it is nothing compared to isolation. Trying to act like you know what you're doing will be the source of your most cringe inducing moments.
Don't advertise your ignorance, but don't try to fake it either.
But most of all, do not let anxiety rule your life. Get into counseling, get on meds, do whatever you have to do to get out from under it.
>>
dont just dont do anything you feel like is a good idea. do the opposite of what you think is right. your wrong about everything you stupid fat fuck.
>glad i said that to myself
>>
>>28253044
>If you let yourself be bad at socializing you can gain experience. If you try to act like you know what you're doing you won't socialize for fear of breaking the lie.
literally me
>>
1) Do your fucking homework.
2) Forget about 'true love'. If you like a girl, ask her out. If she doesn't like you, move on.
3) Try harder to meet more people after school.
4) Take better care of your hygiene holy shit.
>>
>>28252931
Don't ever play the game Magic: The Gathering. Ever.
>>
File: 1444597684593.jpg (177 KB, 960x946) Image search: [Google]
1444597684593.jpg
177 KB, 960x946
>>28252931

It looks like shit now, but that zen master gift you have will def show everyone why you are who you are now.

You've always been awesome, it's just a differ flow for people, but soon everyone will walk to your beat.

Keep doing what you're doing my man, you are doing just fine ;)

Be more comfy too.
>>
Some of the best things in life are peace of mind, simple pleasures, and freedom. Don't be ashamed of pursuing them. The strain and danger that comes from glory seeking is very real. "The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse" isn't bullshitting.
>>
>>28252931
>Older robots, what are some advice you'd give to your younger selves?
kill yo self
>>
>>28253262
>4)
Why, a little bit of dirt never hurt nobody, I'm pretty sure overly hygienic people are ill more often than peeps that don't give a shit.
>>
>>28254690
What does dirt have to do with anything? I barely brushed my teeth, so my breath stank, I had gross looking teeth, and I had a ton of tooth decay that I'm still paying for today. I was shit at washing my hair, so I had a gross mop. If I had been more hygenic then I would have had more social success and wouldn't have been as much of a lonely fucktard.
>>
Nothing gets better. They all lied.

You should of hit him sooner.
>>
>>28252931
Pump and Dump
Never get Married
Just do whatever the fuck you want you end up in prison anyway for following the rules.
Have fun you only get one life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.