[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were going to kill yourself. What would you do on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 465465465.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
465465465.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
If you were going to kill yourself.

What would you do on your last day?

Hypothetically.
>>
>>28252727
stalk you and find you and fuck your mother until she cant be fucked anymore
>>
Stuff my face full of junk food and watch YouTube videos or Netflix or anime.

nothing special and idgaf
>>
Go for a hike in the woods nearby. When it's winter so there are no snakes about.
>>
Get rid of my fleshlight, diaries and all other embarrassing shit. Only thing stopping me from killing myself is that I'm too lazy to do this. Every time I think I'm going to die first thing that comes to my mind is this. Makes me wonder if I should recheck my priorities in life.
>>
get high af
fuck a prositute
and watch anime
>>
>>28252727
Lots and lots of drugs. I also want to be sure I spend all my money. I don't want to have a cent to my name when I die.
>>
Post all my diary, drawings and manifesto on the web and become a martyr
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.