[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's holding you back from being a Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9
File: 20162172218371941216840_sbig.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
20162172218371941216840_sbig.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
What's holding you back from being a Chad?
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Nothing. I already am Chad.
>>
File: ab0emo8_460s_v1.jpg (90 KB, 460x1093) Image search: [Google]
ab0emo8_460s_v1.jpg
90 KB, 460x1093
>>28252644
ugly face, small dick, no confidence etc.
>>
Autisim
>>
Looks money passion energy talent confidence.
>>
File: IMG_8212.jpg (151 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8212.jpg
151 KB, 720x720
Depression and social anxiety.
>>
>>28252644
various mental illnesses probably
>>
Genetics and discipline i suppose
>>
>>28252692
yeah that

go away robot
>>
>>28252644
m'tism
>>
Looks, confidence, charisma, game. Insecurity above all else.
>>
Confidence and fashion
also social anxiety and depression
>>
>>28252644
The things that can't be fixed. Looks and height.

I have confidence, charisma, and passion.
>>
File: 1462005513851.png (178 KB, 519x647) Image search: [Google]
1462005513851.png
178 KB, 519x647
>being a manlet, eczema on my whole body, receding hairline, shitty nonsymmetrical face, crippling depression and anxiety, bad eyesight

I could go on and on, all these failed normies on here don't even know what it's like wanting to kill oneself each and everyday.
>>
>>28252644
Lazy eye, deviated septum from birth, crooked teeth, legs are a different length, panic disorder.
>>
>>28252644
>too lazy to go to the gym consistently
>nervous around people
>mental issues
Tbh I have the height and to some extent facial structure but I'm frail and anxious
>>
A C N E e
>>
Things I can't change:
Short, ugly, small dick, balding/greying hair, voice, lower class family

Things I can change:
Overweight, not many friends, clothing, more socially acceptable hobbies

I think it should be obvious why I don't even bother with the things I can change.
>>
File: Spongbob coffee gif.gif (295 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
Spongbob coffee gif.gif
295 KB, 500x338
>>28252644
>anxiety
>Aspergers syndrome
>Short (5ft8)
>Ugly face
>Relatively poor
>Unpopular
>Live with my parents in the middle of nowhere - where I have no friends, no job, and no hopes for a future
>>
>>28252644
it's just easier to not try and then complain when things aren't handed to me
>>
>>28253571
Hit the gym, fatty. Also get a job. Then you are on your way to becoming a Chad.
>>
ITT: lame excuses.

There is only one answer, for every poster in this thread. You are not Chad because you CHOSE NOT TO BE.
>>
>>28252704
Beautiful flag behind. Wo wohnst du ?
>>
>>28254120
Yeah I can try hard, but I will always get less than a Chad. I'm not gonna accept that.
>>
>>28254167
So you choose to remain a loser. Up to you.
>>
ugly, social avoidant, weird, anxiety with grillz
>>
>>28254261
Not really. Someone who works very hard to get to a point where many people are by default is also a loser.

Even bigger loser than someone who never tries, because the loser who never tries doesn't waste effort.

My point is, even if I try, I will be a loser.
>>
Genetics

original pls
>>
depression

how was I surprised that this got me muted
>>
>>28252644
Height (5'8), bad facial hair, annoying voice, no money
>>
>>28254292
You have the spirit of a loser then.
>>
>>28254399
Well that doesn't matter. But is what I said not the truth? Because I can't and won't ignore the truth.
>>
My teeth. If they were straight, I would easily be a 7/10.
>>
>>28254292
Obama had to work a lot harder than previous presidents to get to where he is. Does that make him a loser?
>>
>>28254371
>Height (5'8)
Doesn't matter
>bad facial hair
Fixable
>annoying voice
Fixable
>no money
Fixable
>>
>>28254444
Obama had great genes. So success came naturally to him. Just take a look at wiki about his father.
>>
>>28254411
The only truth is that you chose to be a loser.
>>
>>28254470
Nice try dodging the point. But is it not the truth that many things out of your control affect your life greatly? And that if you get fucked in these things, you're working hard just to get to the point where Chad(or even average male) is by default?
>>
>>28254470
Nailed it. This bitch is hopeless trying to lie to himself and not doing anything about it.
>>
>all these fags falling for the manlet meme
I have seen tons of manlet chads with hot girlfriends, and I live in the Netherlands. You know, the country where almost everyone is >6 ft?
You guys are just lazy fucking losers looking for excuses.
>>
Nothing really, in my social scene of artfags I am an alpha male. I'm stronger, better looking and more confident than pretty much every male I meet in this community. I've currently got two women on the go, with several more fighting for my attention. I told a girl I liked her haircut on Friday and she was putty in my hands. Going to enjoy fucking her, she's actually a real sweetheart and has fantastic legs
>>
>>28254507
How am I lying to myself? Is it not the truth that many things are out of my control? Many very important things?
>>
>>28254466
He got good genes, the main advantage he got is that he's very intelligent. But he wasn't handed the presidency. He was not born into money or power. He had to work hard for success. How did it come "naturally" to him?
>>
>>28254515
The manlets with hot gfs are pathetic. Because they had to try harder than a tall Chad. It's like paying 15$ for a meal when everyone else is paying 5$. Only a retard would accept that.
>>
>>28254522
What important things are out of your control?
>>
>>28254537
Because if he didn't have the good genes, his hard work would have been useless.

Hard work is necessary, but not nearly sufficient.
>>
>>28254551
Height, looks, intelligence, penis size, family(wealth and status), partially health. Need I go on?
>>
>>28254538
How is having a hot gf in any way pathetic? You're fucking delusional.

And you're obviously the same guy who is always in angry denial and make excuses for not improving yourself. A few days ago you posted a retarded shoe price analogy.
>>
>>28254515
Of course they are losers

You don't need shit to get girls, just evaluate your actual worth and go for girls that have the same as you. But no, everyone here puts no effort into anything and believes they deserve a model
>>
>>28254538
>The manlets with hot gfs are pathetic
Yes anon, it's not you who's pathetic.
You want a girlfriend but you don't want to try? You know life isn't fair, if you'd ever grown up to be a man you'd realize that accepting this and still beating the odds is better than just complaining about it? Nothing is gonna change about that fact. Ever.
>>
>>28254577
I did post that analogy. You called it retarded, but you never really said why it's retarded.
>>
>>28254559
The only thing that's relevant and not in your control on that list is intelligence. If you are a fucking retard, it's harder to succeed.

The other things are either irrelevant, or can be fixed.
>>
>>28254587
>You know life isn't fair, if you'd ever grown up to be a man you'd realize that accepting this and still beating the odds is better than just complaining about it?
Is it really? I have my doubts.

You see unfairness of the world as something unchangeable. I don't think it is. See inferior people having worse life, that's a rule. It's a law. But what good is a law without no one to enforce it? And that's where other people come in. To show the people who got treated a bad hand just what they are. To push them in line and treat in in accordance with their quality(genes).

So it's not unchangeable, it's just that people don't want to change it. The superior people don't want to change it because it suits them and many of the inferiors are just so damn manipulated they think they're better off being shat down their throats as compared to starving.
>>
>height doesn't matter

What about the thousands of threads posted here everyday, calling manlets inhuman, worthless, never gonna make it etc.. All saying manlets are genetic recluses.. The thousands of posts saying manlets are all beyond hope and no matter how much they accomplish they won't matter shit. All of this coupled with actual scientific studies.

Oh, and you expect me to believe you're 6ft+ and having a hard time? Fuck you. Fuck all of you. I can't take it anymore. I wanna leave, I wanna make it stop but I can't. Fuck fuck fuck.
>>
>>28254607
Yeah because halo effect isn't at all a thing. Attractive people aren't at all treated better. Right. Fucking retard.
>>
>>28254591
It's retarded in many ways. If I, as a short guy, would be told I need to pay 3 times more for shoes, I'd tell the shopkeeper to fuck off and take my business elsewhere. Since he clearly is not interested in my money.
>>
>>28254649
Those are obviously a few angry shitposters. Funny how you deliberately ignore all the multiple examples of manlets who are successful in life and with women. And every time a short guy posts saying he has a gf, robots go apeshit and call him a liar or make excuses as to why it doesn't apply.
>>
>>28254515
>the country where almost everyone is >6 ft?

Correction. The country where everyone self-reports to be >6ft

All those shitty height maps and Netherlands is the only one that self-resports
>>
>>28254669
Yeah, well what you said is commonly called "suicide". Try looking it up.
>>
As always these threads degenerate into a lecture by normies about how everything they have in life they have done by themselves, and no had by default.

We get it already you fucking smug fucks. Now fuck off back to your Facebook hugbox and let us wallow in our misery.
>>
>>28254698
>ignore all the multiple examples of manlets who are successful in life and with women

there are none, unless they guy is a millionaire
>>
File: image26.jpg (257 KB, 790x548) Image search: [Google]
image26.jpg
257 KB, 790x548
>>28254698
Just because I post few albino zebras doesn't mean that most zebras aren't actually black and white.
>>
>>28254800
I'm 5'6". I have a gf who is 5'9". I have a good career and well-paid job. I used to be an angry sperglord virgin like many here. But I actually decided to man the fuck up and do something. That's the difference. Robots are robots by choice.
>>
>>28254730
Why would I kill myself when a shoe salesman is being a faggot? I would buy my shoes somewhere else.
>>
>>28254952
It's funny that usually whenever someone posts like this, someone else responds and so on and so on until people like you get BTFO(inevitably). And then the thread goes silent until another post like yours appears. It's so funny. You people know truth isn't on your side, so you just keep reposting

>muh 5'5"
>muh gf
>muh 300k starting
>muh excuses
>muh choices
>>
>>28254972
You can't really do that. Manlets are treated worse everywhere. And not just manlets, but also uglets or dicklets, etc. If you get born inferior, your life is going to be harder. And to get things you have to work much harder, that's what I meant by paying more for the shoes, unless you got that.
>>
>>28254952
>I'm 5'6". I have a gf who is 5'9". I have a good career and well-paid job.

no you don't, stop lying and trying to make us feel worse about ourselves, you cancerous fuck
>>
>>28254952
your gf is only with you because you have a well-paid job, she will dump you when she finds someone taller with more money
>>
>>28254983
>>28255016
Like I said... I get called a liar. Every single time. Robots are too weak to handle an inconvenient truth.
>>
>>28255038
Yeah except >>28254983 never said anything about lying.

Also let's say that what you said is the truth. Think about how much more could have achieved if you were tall. How much better would you have been treated, how much more effort you had to make just to get the things you have now. If you're okay with that, then you're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>28252644
My face, my hair, my height, my parents not being rich. Those are all things you just can't fight against.
>>
>>28254456
How the fuck is your voice fixable.
>>
File: 1426715014559.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1426715014559.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>28254153
>you are not Chad because you chose not to be

I wish I could hate you dead
>>
File: 1433032011707.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1433032011707.jpg
415 KB, 1280x1280
People are misusing the word Chad ITT it's not even funny.
Chad isn't any guy who manages to get a woman, Chad is the genetically superior alpha male who could get ANY woman if he wanted.

Yes I do believe you can land a gf even if you are a manlet, but that isn't the same as being that man who can get any woman he wants by just being a genetic lottery winner.
>>
2 things.

Delayed puberty making it hard to compete with people who are my age sexually.

Damaged social status from 15 years of robothood amongst local peers (people who don't know me like me very much but people who did can't look past my former geeky self and will NOT consider me as a sexual option)
>>
>bad hair genes (not bald, hair is just bad)
>just average height for my country (5'10")
>poor social skills, can't really hold a conversation
>boring, no real hobbies or passions
>don't watch tv, movies, listen to music, read literature, or follow sports so I can't even make small talk about those
>skinny, no muscle
>lack of self-confidence, can't put on the "devil may care" attitude that every Chad needs to an extent
>too compassionate to be an uncaring asshole
>get too emotionally attached too easily to have one-night stands or pump and dump
>>
>>28255519
Surprised he used to be fat
>>
My face.
My height.
My jaw.
My wirey muscles.
drug addictions.
social anxiety.
crippling depression.
lack of "game"
My clothes.
My money, the lack thereof.
My facial hair, the lack thereof.
My job, the lack thereof.
My education, the lack thereof.
My motivation, the lack thereof.
My endorphins, the lack thereof.
My friends, the lack thereof.

This fucking board.
>>
>>28252644
You don't become Chad, you're born Chad.
>>
>>28257346
This is what weak robots actually believe.
>>
>>28255062
So if I could have traded 30 IQ points for 5 inches of height, I would have been more successful? Only a delusional idiot would believe that.
>>
>>28252644
im not gay, you faggot
>>
>>28257660
right, i forgot to jus b myself :^)
>>
>>28257877
It works if you are something desirable. If not, then work on becoming something desirable. Do you seriously think fapping to animu in the basement all day long will make you attractive to girls?
>>
>>28255519
Your definition of Chad doesn't exist. There is no guy who could get any girl he wants. Even the biggest Chads have a high rejection rate.
>>
>>28257990
being attractive to some girls doesn't make you a chad, robot. it just makes you an everyday normie.
>>
>>28252644
>short
>pudgy face
>small dick
>poor
>socially retarded autist
fuck
>>
My face becomes ugly when I smile so I have to frown which is fine because I would frown anyway
I am lanky and underweight but I have some fatty buildup in my torso
I don't know how to talk to people
I smoke cigarettes so normies don't like being around me
I have no interest in sports or bro culture or anything like that
My taste in music and movies makes normies think I am weird
I wear all black and combat boots every day
I'm a college dropout

These are but a few of the surface level reasons I can't be a Chad.
>>
>>28252644
>my lack of social life that can't be overcome in this town where everybody from school already knows me as an autist
>can't roll my r so I sound like shit (I'm Italian)
>>
>>28252704
please have the sexe with me
>>
>>28258031
It's still an improvement. You could work to improve yourself and get some pussy as a result. So why won't you?
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.